Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,807 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Prayer For All Members. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prayer For All Members. (426 Views)

A Nairalander Wish To All Members / Greeting To All Members Of The The Forum / Hello To All Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For All Members. by Heroesofnaija: 6:58am On Dec 29, 2013
Today is the last sunday of 2013, it is written that above everything, I wish to see you prosper. I say this to all comrades this morning that the few days that remain for 2013 to go into extinction, evil will not befall us. And the 2014 we are hoping for will bring us all blessings of riches and good health. This i pray in the name of Almighty God for myself and all comrades in Heroes of Naija..... Amen.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your New Year Resolution? / Strictly For Aspiring Telecom Engineers..live Around Lekki/ Ajah? / Nigerian Witches & Wizards Declare – “boko Haram Leader Will Be Captured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.