Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria (1784 Views)

Why Britain Prefers Hausafulani To Southern Christians. / Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari – Sanusi / Five Reasons Why Jonathan Lost- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by tochukwuifeduba: 7:14am On Dec 29, 2013
Boko haram Leader also warns Christians not to
go to church during this holy
month of December, though
Christmas passed without any
feared terrorist attack. In 2011,
five churches were attacked and
more than 40 people died in one
Christmas Day bombing.
Boko Haram poses the biggest
threat to the security and
cohesion of Nigeria, Africa's
most populous nation, since a
1960s civil war to create a
separate state of Biafra that
killed more than 1 million
people.
"They try to brainwash the
people that we are fighting an
ethnic war," Shekau says in the
video. "No, we are fighting a
religious war, we are fighting
Jonathan, we are fighting
Christians,"
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by tochukwuifeduba: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2013
The Boko haram leader have made it clear that their uprising is nothing but a predominant moslem northern war against the south Christains. If Jonathan ever lost the 2015 election we shall have no option but to declare the CONFEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA(CRSN)
By the declaration of CRSN any region reserve the right to declare Autonomous Sovereignty, maintain internal Military and Police force. Each region wil contribute same number of soldiers to the CONFEDERAL ARMY OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA also we shall have SAME CURRENCY
MAY GOD PROTECT THE CROSS OF CHRISTIANITY FROM THE SWORD OF VAMPIRISM JIHADIST

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by Garrithe1st: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2013
Seems you people have forgotten from what Gowon taught you in 1967....

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by fkaz(m): 7:40am On Dec 29, 2013
What about the southern moslem? Mumu thread

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by tochukwuifeduba: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2013
fkaz: What about the southern moslem? Mumu thread
I dont think Southern Moslem are Vampirism . CONFEDERATION OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA is not meant to be a religious STATE its purely our collective Defense against the army Jihad

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2013
cheesy

Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2013
fkaz: What about the southern moslem? Mumu thread
where will the likes of asari dokubo go to?
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by kettykin: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2013
Is there really anything like southern Muslims, were they originally Muslims or new converts . The problem with nigeria is non uniformity and cohesion, if there are southern Muslims what is presently stopping them from migrating to join their Muslim brothers in the north if that will make peace to reign while northern Christians can migrate to the south

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by tochukwuifeduba: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2013
KIRIJI: where will the likes of asari dokubo go to?
CONFEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA( CRSN) is not a Religious state its merely our collective Defense against the Jihadist
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by Bigcake: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2013
Pls hw can i post a topic on nairaland. I hav a very interesting topic dat will make frontpage.
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by egift(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2013
Boko Haram is thriving because it is PDP's tool. When we kick out the current occupants of Aso Rock, APC will deal with Boko Haram and anyone that engage in the killing of innocent Nigerians.

Boko Haram = PDP

Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1572193/thread-supporters-one-nigeria

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by egift(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2013
Bigcake: Pls hw can i post a topic on nairaland. I hav a very interesting topic dat will make frontpage.

To post in the Politics Section on Nairaland, use this link: https://www.nairaland.com/newtopic?board=20
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 29, 2013
kettykin: Is there really anything like southern Muslims, were they originally Muslims or new converts . The problem with nigeria is non uniformity and cohesion, if there are southern Muslims what is presently stopping them from migrating to join their Muslim brothers in the north if that will make peace to reign while northern Christians can migrate to the south

This is about the daftest post I've ever come across on Nairaland this year....

6 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by funnyx(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2013
ilugunboy:

This is about the daftest post I've ever come across on Nairaland this year....

very ridiculous to say the least, I never knew an individual could be so abysmally daft.

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by T8ksy(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2013
funnyx:

very ridiculous to say the least, I never knew an individual could be so abysmally daft.

Oh well, you are in for

more surprises as there are many more

where that mo.ron comes from! It's my

belief that they are being mass produced

in some downtown illegal factory in

onitsha or thereabouts.

3 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 29, 2013
funnyx:

Am still wondering at the type of mind that could have come up with such logic.....or are we still talking of the famous Akpu logical reasoning here?
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by 9jii(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2013
Another scary child.
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by Dawdy(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2013
kettykin: Is there really anything like southern Muslims, were they originally Muslims or new converts . The problem with nigeria is non uniformity and cohesion, if there are southern Muslims what is presently stopping them from migrating to join their Muslim brothers in the north if that will make peace to reign while northern Christians can migrate to the south
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by Dawdy(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2013
walahi ori re ti daru, eje ti ta si e lopolo

6 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2013
Bigcake: Pls hw can i post a topic on nairaland. I hav a very interesting topic dat will make frontpage.
you can post it on your wide forehead. In two minutes time, you will see it on nairaland frontPage
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2013
Worwor: you can post it on your wide forehead. In two minutes time, you will see it on nairaland frontPage

That response is completely wrong. If you can't direct him properly, you don't have to respond to his enquiry.
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by nerodenero: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2013
Just like that.Talk is cheap.
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2013
To the guy that said southern muslims should go to north and northern Christians should come to south....ah ah...na wa oooo..
Is it even possible Use your head...borrow brain and think...is it? Are you so daft or what? You really need to visit a vet doctor...
So you want tinubu and fashola to move to Maiduguri? Ok what about arisekola alao.? Ode answer me...what about the awujale of ijebu ode? Mm mmm tell me...what about families wherein the father is a Christian and mother is a Muslim...what should they do? Is that how smart you are? Now come here...listen to me: PDP is bokoharam...when APC takes over power...bokoharam will not see sunlight.... People in APC are not clueless...
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by tochukwuifeduba: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2013
Its my believe that Southern Moslem are not radicals. CONFEDERAL REPUBLICS OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA is not a religious state even Animaist and Buddaism are allow. We are merely protecting.our freedom from extremist
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by CircleOfWilis: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2013
una no get the liver to secede
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by skyfall: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2013
@OP,

You're on your own.
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by Emperor007: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2013
fkaz: [s]What about the southern moslem? Mumu thread[/s]

^^^

Did you read before commenting?

The topic stated clearly " Southern Christians", and your dull type clicked like.

Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by Rhemar(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2013
What makes u think the oneness of Nigeria hinges on d victory or loss of Gej?
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by nerodenero: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2013
You need to categorize your post by knowing where your post should properly fits into.You can view the category on the home page where you would see:Celebrities,sports,politics,Culture,Romance etc.Once you click any of the above,scrolling down a bit to the top right corner,you would see 'create new topic',click it to create a new topic.After that,you would see where you could submit your post at the down left corner.Enjoy!
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
As happened in Pakistan and India in 1947. That was induced by mass killings of Muslims and Hindus on either sides.
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by kokoA(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
The OP is a very dull person.. Sorry.
Re: If Jonathan Lost 2015 Election Southern Christians Will Pull Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
you beta start packing cos he is going to lose.
the three most populous state now belong to APC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Venezuelan Ex-beauty Queen Murdered / LOL This My (hopefully Ex) Governor Don Kolo No Be Small / Gwoza, Bama People Dying Of Starvation —borno Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.