Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lifes Little Secret - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lifes Little Secret (514 Views)

Boat Mishap Claim Lifes / Dirty Little Secret!! / Air Craft Crashed In Kaduna And Claim Two Lifes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifes Little Secret by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2013
Just got this 40 tips from a friend who sent it as a Broadcast message on my blackberry messenger, and I thought its wise if I share it to help someone out there.
1.Always support a person who is down and out, you will never know what he or she may become when they are out of their problems.
2. Everyone seems to be on my side when things are going right for me.
3. Respect your parents; they are usually the only people who really care about you.
4. Always try to put yourself in other’s shoes and then make your judgments.
5. Relatives are like flies. They only come close when something interests them.
6. Invest in your family. It will always reap you rich dividends.
7. It does not matter what you are at school, it matters what you are at the school reunion.
8. Never say no to any job you never know when that experience will come of use.
9. Learn to take responsibility for your activities, that’s one way of making sure you do the right thing.
10. Don’t be afraid to say you messed up; people appreciate that in a person.
11. Don’t play with people’s feelings it will always haunt you for the rest of your life.
12. Don’t say yes to a job because you liked their office; ask for their balance sheet.
13. Don’t be afraid to say no, you will probably land up lying all your life.
14. People are bound to break your trust once in a while, but hang on; it will be worth it.
15. Learn to do things you don’t like it will make all the things you like doing more enjoyable.
16. Never get caught between two women, it’s a one-way ticket to a nervous breakdown.
17. Keep in touch with all your old pals; you never know when you will need them.
18. Believe in your instinct it’s the only thing you can really believe in.
19. Never try to change a person rather create an environment where the person wants to change for you.
20. Don’t be too rigid about what you want out of life, the world’s most happiest people are the one’s who can be flexible and get the best out of what is in store for them.
21. Compromise to the extent that you do not loose your identity.
22. Learn to change, especially if it means achieving or getting what makes you happy.
23. Don’t waste your time on unhealthy relationships especially if it comes in the path of happiness.
24. Take on only as much as you can handle; don’t try to play God.
25. Always keep your commitment it’s only then that people will take you more seriously.
26. It is important to be honest but you should get your timing right.
27. Don’t displease the people who love you by pleasing people who really don’t care for you.
28. Nothing is more important than your health, that’s the one thing that comes of use when everything else is going wrong.
29. Every experience is worth it if you learn something from it and make the necessary changes in life.
30. You can never please or impress everybody, so don’t try too hard it may not be worth it.
31. Learn to respect the people who disagree with you, and beware of people who always seem to agree with you.
32. Always have a feeling of self worth without it you are slave of circumstances.
33. Benchmark your achievements with your personal potential and not with other people’s achievements.
34. Don’t be afraid to accept your failures, it is only after you recognize them that you stop failing.
35. Don’t hate anyone; they will land up controlling your life.
36. Don’t judge anybody’s moral values, you never know when you may act immorally?
37. Don’t expect anyone to advertise your brilliance; you would have to do it yourself.
38. Don’t try to be perfect when you have a time constraint.
39. Be very clear about what you want out of every relationship, sometimes it is necessary to state the facts.
40. Don’t look back if you don’t learn anything new.

Source: From my BBM.
Re: Lifes Little Secret by ayobase(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nice tipz there!
Re: Lifes Little Secret by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
ayobase: Nice tipz there!
Thanks bro
Re: Lifes Little Secret by shootsight(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2014
Sorry to derail,,, got an email notification from u lomomike. checked my email but message body is empty, kindly reach me via army(dot)boy80(at)yahoo(dot)com
THANKS
and Happy new year !

(1) (Reply)

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS: Is This For Real / Congrats To Jamil, Who Got Married To Two Women At The Same Time / Evil Of Second Term...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.