Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Section For CANDIDATES OF G.c.e 2013/2014.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Section For CANDIDATES OF G.c.e 2013/2014.. (361 Views)

WAEC Releases Results Of Candidates Of Indebted States!! / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Post Jamb (ume) Date For Candidates Nasarawa University Keffi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Section For CANDIDATES OF G.c.e 2013/2014.. by Driftingking(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2013
HOW DID YOU SEE THE EXAMINATION..?WHICH SUBJECT was the most difficult to you and what was your score?

..mine own suggestion was that the examination was the mixture of toughness&sweetness..and the center i took mine had no big deal..you just be yourself and the invigilators will do they same..some people's results were seized ,some had their papers cancelled but apart from agric that was ndarly cancelled i had no such story..the papers that gave me concern was economics&chemistry,but apart from the two of then i had a nice g.c.e. Examination... My results are 8c's&1b..i just thank GOD..WHAT OF YOU?WHAT DO YOU THINK?

(1) (Reply)

Science Lodge..discussion Class For Scientists. / Student Project Material Guides / Unilag Foundation Thread For 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.