Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Telecommunication Scholarship Programme(iaes) Calling For Test On 9th - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Telecommunication Scholarship Programme(iaes) Calling For Test On 9th (1647 Views)

Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 / ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? / Interview Questions For Oil & Gas,engineering,telecommunication And Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telecommunication Scholarship Programme(iaes) Calling For Test On 9th by Boslo: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2008
Please does anyone know wot to expect in the coming Telecommunication Scholarship Programme Test by the Institute of Advanced E Studies.?

Please ur reply is needed urgently.Thanks
Re: Telecommunication Scholarship Programme(iaes) Calling For Test On 9th by msergio: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2008
guy this exam is not worth to go abt worrying urself. cos even tho u pass or not, wat matters is do u hav the cash to enroll? all this exams they call scholarship in this country is not schorlaship ooo. the companies r just creating awareness and looking for a way to enrich themselves. im telling u dis cos i've wirtten numerous and at the end of the day, they demand for 5k upwards b4 they wld attend to u.
there u'll see ppl who didnt write the exams wld com and register and start the training courses. so no worry urself. if u get money standby for any of the courses, just go and register cos its still same amount they r gonna collect frm u. peace out
Re: Telecommunication Scholarship Programme(iaes) Calling For Test On 9th by Boslo: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2008
This mit b different.I still need info about the exam.Thanks
Re: Telecommunication Scholarship Programme(iaes) Calling For Test On 9th by ochukoccna: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2008
msergio:

guy this exam is not worth to go about worrying yourself. because even tho u pass or not, what matters is do u hav the cash to enroll? all this exams they call scholarship in this country is not schorlaship ooo. the companies r just creating awareness and looking for a way to enrich themselves. im telling u this because i've wirtten numerous and at the end of the day, they demand for 5k upwards before they would attend to u.
there u'll see people who didnt write the exams would com and register and start the training courses. so no worry yourself. if u get money standby for any of the courses, just go and register because its still same amount they r going to collect frm u. peace out

[size=14pt]Na correct gist you yarn bro. It's a time worn marketing gimmick [trick, if you like] used by the Karroxes', NIITs',APTECHs', NEW HORIZONS and 1st logics' of these country.[/size]

Boslo:

Please does anyone know wot to expect in the coming Telecommunication Scholarship Programme Test by the Institute of Advanced E Studies.?

Please your reply is needed urgently.Thanks

[size=15pt]forget that thing abeg. I registered too but yet to get reply on this so called schlarship thing taking place on Sat. Probably you go there on sat and find you are almost fighting war to get a seat. use you cerebrum homie and take msergio's advice. do your heart a lot of good. remember, cash rules to get good education.[/size]
Re: Telecommunication Scholarship Programme(iaes) Calling For Test On 9th by Ekwere(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2008
DON'T JUMP INTO CONCLUSION BECAUSE IT HAS HAPPENED TO U DOES NOT MEAN THAT UR ASSERTION IS RIGHT.
STOP DISCOURAGING OTHERS,ALLOW THEM TO TRY THEIR OWN LUCK,UR NAME,FACE AND EVERYTHING ABOUT U ARE DIFFERENT. IF U WERE INVITED TO THE EXAMS,GO AHEAD AND WRITE IT.GOOD LUCK AND THINK POSSIBLE ALWAYS.
DON'T BE AFRAID OF ANY EXAMS ALRIGHT
Re: Telecommunication Scholarship Programme(iaes) Calling For Test On 9th by alby: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2008
Hello Pals,

By now I blv we all know the truth. IT IS THE SAME AS KARROX, APTECH, N NIIT

SO OUR SUSPICIONS WERE RIGHT AFTERALL
Re: Telecommunication Scholarship Programme(iaes) Calling For Test On 9th by tbara(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2008
i dont agree wt u all men scholarship dont mean evry tin is free o. there is full n part scholarship lets be real oh. if you hve d mny blve me it is worth it stop cmplng and act fast to b self employed no sht cut to success.
Re: Telecommunication Scholarship Programme(iaes) Calling For Test On 9th by IykeD(m): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2008
I was at there office today and i can say so far so good.Let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: Telecommunication Scholarship Programme(iaes) Calling For Test On 9th by vitamin(f): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2008
please where is the lagos office located?
Re: Telecommunication Scholarship Programme(iaes) Calling For Test On 9th by johnanichi: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2008
House is the TSP thing true or fake, cos nothing is impossible in naija,

All the claims about job placement and the so called training, is worth the huge amount they are asking for just 4 months.

House anybody with useful information about their training should pls help
Re: Telecommunication Scholarship Programme(iaes) Calling For Test On 9th by samueamide: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
As far as am concirn the scholarship of a thing is reall but all you need do is to gather far and torggle your brain small to make an appreciable and educative decission. You can only appreciate the waiver only if you know the actual tuition fee for a particular course, all am saying is that check out the price first and compare with the scholarship price.

Write the exam it cost you nothing afterall it is free. ICT through NIIT (though i paid for the training, even full payment) made me what i am today. July 18, 2009 is another day

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy/jobs For Ssce Holders With Part-time Study Opportunity @ H.i Diction / HVAC Technicians, Senior Technicians Job Opportunity / RGE Energy Services Massive Recruitment For Fresh Graduate 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.