Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Face Of Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Face Of Nairaland (859 Views)

Categories Of People You Find In "Romance" Section Of Nairaland / Old And New Members Of Nairaland, Introduce Yourselves And Have Fun. / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Nairaland by Laposky: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2013
What Y'ALL THINK.

Re: Face Of Nairaland by 190theclown: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2013
shocked

Re: Face Of Nairaland by Laposky: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
MORE PHOTOS

Re: Face Of Nairaland by Enegod(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Face Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nt again!!!
Re: Face Of Nairaland by 190theclown: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Laposky: MORE PHOTOS

Re: Face Of Nairaland by crackhaus: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
First face is slim and wearing a clown-hat, the next one became puff and is wearing papa's cap...
A muscular face followed wearing a sun-window, then the next ones became young and okay but wearing a bow-tie and a rain-coat...
Finally, the last face looks like that of a weed-dealer...

Bro..no offence, but this face of Nairaland is very confusing... Which of them is the real face?

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Nairaland by 190theclown: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
[img][/img]
crackhaus: First face is slim and wearing a clown-hat, the next one became puff and is wearing papa's cap...
A muscular face followed wearing a sun-window, then the next ones became young and okay but wearing a bow-tie and a rain-coat...

Bro..no offence, but this face of Nairaland is very confusing... Which of them is the real face?

Re: Face Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Face Of Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
What were you thinking when you uploaded these photos? I want to know, pls
Re: Face Of Nairaland by joromi: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bros, u are too old for this sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Nairaland by Karleb(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Face Of Nairaland by Karleb(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
undecided

Re: Face Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Now I'm also going to create my own thread 'yansh of nairaland' grin

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nairaland by Karleb(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mondisweets: Now I'm also going to create my own thread 'yansh of nairaland' grin
grin It's gonna be fun o.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nairaland by sweettease(f): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Here we go again!

Mondisweets: Now I'm also going to create my own thread 'yansh of nairaland' grin
I dare you grin

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nairaland by Laposky: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
joromi: Bros, u are too old for this sad undecided
. so it has become a crime to upload pictures. When has one's age become a yardstick before uploading pics.?
Re: Face Of Nairaland by Danhumprey: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
crackhaus: First face is slim and wearing a clown-hat, the next one became puff and is wearing papa's cap...

gringrin
Re: Face Of Nairaland by jennyphrisel(f): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2013

lmao @ bolded
Re: Face Of Nairaland by angelTI(f): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Your coat is......

Its even good the ugly ones are now coming out of their closets....
Re: Face Of Nairaland by rioemmanuel(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
nawa oh
Re: Face Of Nairaland by lyfe(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
OP, you will smell yourself today you berra bring down those pix. This ain't instagram.
Re: Face Of Nairaland by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2013
op;d

(1) (Reply)

Femdom Needs Genuine Male Sub / Kaduna Hook Up. / Some Cuties Are Not Real Cuties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.