Stats: 3,162,556 members, 7,850,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! (1554 Views)

Which Song Made Your 2015? / Which Song Would You Ban? / Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment (2) (3) (4)

Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by LaurinaDavid(f): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2014
Leebliss13: " I still wait,later that night ,after the secti0n is came 0ver " wh0 said it? grin
it's, She came over and the song is by Drake ft lil Wayne - hyfr. And that verse is for Wayne
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
lyfe: "Abeg na who get this car LA 771"
daddy showkey cheesy
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
oya: "y`all n* spend cash so fast, quicker than a rash breakout on az$"
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by PezzoNovante(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2014
"...so smile for a while and let's be jolly:
Love shouldn't be so melancholy.
Come along and share the good times while we can..."

What song and singer made that?...if u fit gettam, I go follow u for nairaland cheesy
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by LaurinaDavid(f): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2014
PezzoNovante: "...so smile for a while and let's be jolly:
Love shouldn't be so melancholy.
Come along and share the good times while we can..."

What song and singer made that?...if u fit gettam, I go follow u for nairaland cheesy
Rose Garden - Lynn Anderson
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by PezzoNovante(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2014
Laurina David:
Rose Garden - Lynn Anderson

Woooaa..how du know dat? U googled right? cheesy
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by LaurinaDavid(f): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2014
adeoba: oya: "y`all n* spend cash so fast, quicker than a rash breakout on az$"
don't know, what and whose song is it ?
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Laurina David:
don't know what and whose song is it ?
bell biv devoe - pesos smiley
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by oseiwe(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
How u go drop only one line sef? Make it two lines to make it easier a lil, cos some lines na copy and paste.
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
oseiwe: How u go drop only one line sef? Make it two lines to make it easier a lil, cos some lines na copy and paste.
ok, oya take this one: du sager nar ni vi sma, sag vilker droger sa ni da?
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by oseiwe(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
adeoba: ok, oya take this one: du sager nar ni vi sma, sag vilker droger sa ni da?
If dis isn't yoruba, its gonna be polish.
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
oseiwe:
If dis isn't yoruba, its gonna be polish.
abeg oga it`s swedish. Translated: you said, when we were small, which drugs did we use? Kent - du ar anga (you are steam)
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by LaurinaDavid(f): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
PezzoNovante:

Woooaa..how du know dat? U googled right? cheesy

winkwinkwinkwink
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
Laurina David:

winkwinkwinkwink
abeg no googling!
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by LaurinaDavid(f): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
adeoba: abeg no googling!

it was just once, won't happen again ?
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by LaurinaDavid(f): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
Here's my song,
He said he came from Jamaica,
he owned a couple hectares,
a couple fake visas cause he never got his papers
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Laurina David:

it was just once, won't happen again ?
ok! (y)
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by LaurinaDavid(f): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
adeoba: ok! (y)

he made it seem like the song couldn't be found anywhere, that's why, sorry for the malpractice
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by LaurinaDavid(f): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
adeoba: ok! (y)

he made it seem like the song couldn't be found anywhere, that's why, sorry for using chukuli
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by Justeenaleo(f): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Laurina David: Here's my song,
He said he came from Jamaica,
he owned a couple hectares,
a couple fake visas cause he never got his papers
High school,nicki minaj nd lilwayne!!
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by Justeenaleo(f): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2014
I swear u cnt fvck with me,I cn fvck ur girl nd make her nut for me,den slvt for me,den kill for nd steal for me,of cos it will b ur cash,den now murder dat b.itch nd send her body back to ur a.s.s
Whose line nd wats d name?
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 05, 2014
Justeenaleo: I swear u cnt fvck with me,I cn fvck ur girl nd make her nut for me,den slvt for me,den kill for nd steal for me,of cos it will b ur cash,den now murder dat b.itch nd send her body back to ur a.s.s
Whose line nd wats d name?
lil wayne?
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by Justeenaleo(f): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2014
adeoba: lil wayne?
Yeah smiley easy!!
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2014
oya: "its the edge of the world with all of this western civilization, the sun may rise in the east, at least it settles in a final location" track and artiste?
Re: Music Game: Quote My Line And Tell Me Which Song Its From! by LaurinaDavid(f): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote
author=adeoba]oya: "its the edge of the world with all of this western
civilization, the sun may rise in the east, at least it settles in a
final location" track and artiste?[/quote]

what's the name and who's the artist ?

Download Skales – Jogodo Ft. Oritsefemi / Instrumental: Jaypizzle Ft Magic - The Matrix (instrumental) / Mr Eazi Ft Tekno - Short Skirt (prod. By MaleekBerry)