Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (394021 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Aidy97(f): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Not @ all ma'am
bcoz no be only you be girl for this thread now........
Hmm okay nau
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Aidy97(f): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
seydam21: just lyk that? It was vry outrageous!
lipsrsealed
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Aidy97(f): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
WIZGUY69:
If you like.
Besides, the gate is never closed.
grin
No wahala
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by TheCodeWriter(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
TheCodeWriter: Still immanuelar here.

1. The parliamnt of USA is called?
2. Ballet nd Tango are types of?
(A)song (b)dancing (c)cycling (d)swimming
3. The first person to develop atomic bomb was?
4. A systm of govt based on ideological belif of equality of people nd concentratn of national resources in d hands of d state is
(A)fanatism (b)egalitarianism (c)democracy (d)utopianism (e)communism

5.The coldest continent ind world is?
6. A frightening dream is called?
7. Which is not a type of eagle?
(A)short-toed (b)booted (c)boneli (d)all of d above.
8. What was d name of the present zimbabwe?
9.Bronze is prefered to copper 4 making medals because?
10. D ability of carbon 2 form long chain is (a)alkylation (b)acylation (c)catenation (d)carbonation
11.Maxillipeds in crayfish is used 4?
(A)feeding (b)swimming(c)respiration(d)sight
12. Tartaric acid is used industrially 4?
(A)make baking powder (b)make fruit juice (c)remove rust (d)dry substances
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by eadeyeye2(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
seydam21: Lol! No be person write somtin 4 wikipedia abi? I can write it anywhere online dat i'm d first person to comment in this thread and google will search it out 4u....meanwhile, capacity is differ frm largest tho! internet searchin is wrong atimes you will get upto 3 or 4 different answers so, watch out!
okay sir
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
seydam21: No. 6......?
heheehhe.
sorry oga. i jumped it. grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
TheCodeWriter: 1. The parliamnt of USA is called?
(A)song (b)dancing (c)cycling
(d)swimming
3. The first person to develop atomic bomb
was? 4. A systm of govt based on ideological
belif of equality of people nd concentratn
of national resources in d hands of d state
is
(A)fanatism (b)egalitarianism
(c)democracy (d)utopianism (e)communism
(A)short-toed (b)booted (c)boneli (d)all of
d above.
9.Bronze is prefered to copper 4 making
medals because?
10. D ability of carbon 2 form long chain is
(a)alkylation (b)acylation (c)catenation
(d)carbonation 11.Maxillipeds in crayfish is used 4?
(A)feeding (b)swimming(c)respiration
(d)sight
(A)make baking powder (b)make fruit
juice (c)remove rust (d)dry substances

1. Congress ( House of Representatives and
Senate )
2. B
3. Julius Robert Oppenheimer/Albert Einstein
4. B
5. Antarctica is the coldest, driest and windiest continent on Earth
6 A nightmare
7 No answer
8 Rhodesia
9 is lighter
10 C
11 A
12 A
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
WIZGUY69:
heheehhe.
sorry oga. i jumped it. grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
TheCodeWriter: Still immanuelar here.

1. The parliamnt of USA is called?
(A)song (b)dancing (c)cycling (d)swimming
3. The first person to develop atomic bomb was?
4. A systm of govt based on ideological belif of equality of people nd concentratn of national resources in d hands of d state is
(A)fanatism (b)egalitarianism (c)democracy (d)utopianism (e)communism

(A)short-toed (b)booted (c)boneli (d)all of d above.
9.Bronze is prefered to copper 4 making medals because?
10. D ability of carbon 2 form long chain is (a)alkylation (b)acylation (c)catenation (d)carbonation
11.Maxillipeds in crayfish is used 4?
(A)feeding (b)swimming(c)respiration(d)sight
(A)make baking powder (b)make fruit juice (c)remove rust (d)dry substances
4. C (democracy)
5. Antartica.
6. Nightmare.
7. C (boneli)
8. Rhodesia.
9. Bronze it's lighter compared to copper.
10. D Carbonation.
11. D sights.
12. B (Make fruit Juice)
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
QUESTION : The Bronze Age Started When?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
SUBJECT : GENERAL PAPER.
NOTE : OPTIONS IS PROVIDED.

1. He __ run a marathon when he was in high school. (may, might,
could, can)
2. The taliban are a suni islamist group that ruled
what country (uzbekistani, asebyjan, uganda,
afghanistan)
3 1st african-american to
win d democratic party
presidential nomination in d
USA ( jesse jackson, isaac
powell, barack obama,
andrew young)
4 d dr. Said he should have
__ more careful (be, been,
being, was)
5 bode & ayo will be _
children to school (take,
taking, took, taken)
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by kinxlink(m): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
WIZGUY69:
1. 3rd feb. 1976
2. Shehu Shagari.
3. Japan.
4. George everest.
5. Salt lake stadium (initially it was maracana
7. 5
8. Strength.
9. May 29 1999
10. 1963.
****************THANK YOU.
How Did I Got 2 Marks
I Got No..
1,2,5,7 and 10
Note:No 1 is dec 12 1996...
Feb 3rd 1976,That is when Ondo state was Created.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by kinxlink(m): 12:43am On Jul 08, 2014
WIZGUY69: SUBJECT : GENERAL PAPER.

1. He __ run a marathon when he was in high school. (may, might,
could, can)
what country (uzbekistani, asebyjan, uganda,
afghanistan)
win d democratic party
USA ( jesse jackson, isaac
powell, barack obama,
andrew young)
__ more careful (be, been,
being, was)
5 bode & ayo will be _
children to school (take,
taking, took, taken)

1.Can
2.Afghanistan(just quess)
3.barrack obama
4.Been
5.taken
Though am not sure of this answers, bt i need correction as fast as possible.
Thanks in Advance..
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 5:17am On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=WIZGUY69]SUBJECT : GENERAL PAPER.

1. He __ run a marathon when he was in high school.
could
what country (afghanistan)
win d democratic party
USA (barack obama)
__ more careful (been)
5 bode & ayo will be _
children to school (
taking)
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=Raufrukayat][/quote]kk
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 08, 2014
pls I have a question. what's obamas shoe size. cos I was askd dis in d last futa post d.e exam. it gat me sweating. also I think we should also try to knw authors of some popular international novels.cos I was askd.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 08, 2014
we shud jus expect d unexpected cos during d exam last yr. I was given a passage to read. short passage tho. nd to answer 2questions under it. so its jus 5 questions under each .I guess. cnt remember much Gudluck to us all. @ Israel boy I c u.aws futa
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bodmas80: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2014
aqualuv: pls I have a question. what's obamas shoe size. cos I was askd dis in d last futa post d.e exam. it gat me sweating. also I think we should also try to knw authors of some popular international novels.cos I was askd.
12 is d size
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2014
Bodmas80: 12 is d size
yap. dats tru. thank. wat aby name of futa's v.c and wen futa was founded
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2014
kinxlink: How Did I Got 2 Marks
I Got No..
1,2,5,7 and 10
Note:No 1 is dec 12 1996...
Feb 3rd 1976,That is when Ondo state was Created.
NO! Mr. Kinx, i even failed it, i remembered that it was dicovered by justice Aguda and co, in the year 1976, But the creation date is 1991. (like what eadeyeye said)
NOTE : Ondo and Abuja wasn't created the same year.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2014
aqualuv: yap. dats tru. thank. wat aby name of futa's v.c and wen futa was founded
FUTA'S VC : PROF. ADEBIYI DARAMOLA
FOUNDED : 1982
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2014
kinxlink:
1.Can
2.Afghanistan(just quess)
3.barrack obama
4.Been
5.taken
Though am not sure of this answers, bt i need correction as fast as possible.
Thanks in Advance..
***************BRO YOU TRIED*************
4/5
NO. 1 IS COULD.
You WELCOME,
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by kinxlink(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2014
WIZGUY69:
NO! Mr. Kinx, i even failed it, i remembered that it was dicovered by justice Aguda and co, in the year 1976, But the creation date is 1991. (like what eadeyeye said)
NOTE : Ondo and Abuja wasn't created the same year.
You are correct,Thanks..
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2014
kinxlink: You are correct,Thanks..
You are welcome bro.
"let's proceed-----------------
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
In each of questions choose the option nearest in meaning to the word or phrase in
bold.

1.No wonder Dekemi later became a detective; she has been very observant.
A. curious C. inductive
B.perceptive D. inquisitive
2. Nigeria has been playing a vital role in the political and economic development of Africa.
A. creditable
B. crucial
C. respectable
D. laudable
3.Emeka's painting was so realistic that it could almost have been a photograph.
A. picturesque
B. concrete
C. lively
D. authentic
4.Courteously, Ade stood back to let his teacher go first through the door.
A. Patiently
B. Politely
C. Carefully
D. Calmly
5. Many people used to live in poverty.
A. instability
B. want
C. difficulty
D. the slums

general paper

6. A low land between two hills is called
A. Island
B. Valley
C. Plateau
D. Lake
E. Mountain
7. Which of these animals is not a member of dog family
A. Jackal
B. German shepherd
C. Tiger
D. Yorkshire terrier
E. Rottweiler
8. The process in which the food we eat is broken down into substance that can be
used by the body is called:
A. Digestion
B. Circulation
C. Tissue
D. Respiration
E. Excretion
9. A frightening dream is called
A. Blush
B. Nightmare
C. Night Anguish
D. Night Fear
E. None of the above
10. Which of these is not a type of eagle?
A. Short-toed
B. Booted
C. Bonelli
D. All of the above
E. None of the above
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by kinxlink(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
seydam21: In each of questions choose the option nearest in meaning to the word or phrase in
bold.

1.No wonder Dekemi later became a detective; she has been very observant.
A. curious C. inductive
B.perceptive D. inquisitive
2. Nigeria has been playing a vital role in the political and economic development of Africa.
A. creditable
B. crucial
C. respectable
D. laudable
3.Emeka's painting was so realistic that it could almost have been a photograph.
A. picturesque
B. concrete
C. lively
D. authentic
4.Courteously, Ade stood back to let his teacher go first through the door.
A. Patiently
B. Politely
C. Carefully
D. Calmly
5. Many people used to live in poverty.
A. instability
B. want
C. difficulty
D. the slums

general paper

6. A low land between two hills is called
A. Island
B. Valley
C. Plateau
D. Lake
E. Mountain
7. Which of these animals is not a member of dog family
A. Jackal
B. German shepherd
C. Tiger
D. Yorkshire terrier
E. Rottweiler
8. The process in which the food we eat is broken down into substance that can be
used by the body is called:
A. Digestion
B. Circulation
C. Tissue
D. Respiration
E. Excretion
9. A frightening dream is called
A. Blush
B. Nightmare
C. Night Anguish
D. Night Fear
E. None of the above
10. Which of these is not a type of eagle?
A. Short-toed
B. Booted
C. Bonelli
D. All of the above
E. None of the above

1.B
2.B
3.D
4.B
5.C
6.B
7.B
8.A
9.B
10.C
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by mimopel(f): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Pls help me my bro is de form out?, pls where is d link to futa dE thread, cn someone help. Me , I cnt find it on nl...my bro got upper credit in building tech nd wants to apply for DE, is he go to go??....hw cn he get DE pastquestn to reply an urgent response plsss...tnx..
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2014
mimopel: Pls help me my bro is de form out?, pls where is d link to futa dE thread, cn someone help. Me , I cnt find it on nl...my bro got upper credit in building tech nd wants to apply for DE, is he go to go??....hw cn he get DE pastquestn to reply an urgent response plsss...tnx..
hehehehe D.E? Ask bodmas80 maybe you havnt late meanwhile This is the thread you re looking for....keep posting!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by idrisfuta(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2014
hy bros pls when is futa post utme likely to come out.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by mimopel(f): 10:16am On Jul 09, 2014
seydam21: hehehehe D.E? Ask bodmas80 maybe you havnt late meanwhile This is the thread you re looking for....keep posting!
. Who's bodmas88, hw. Do u mean la8 pls giv me info asap!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2014
mimopel: Pls help me my bro is de form out?, pls where is d link to futa dE thread, cn someone help. Me , I cnt find it on nl...my bro got upper credit in building tech nd wants to apply for DE, is he go to go??....hw cn he get DE pastquestn to reply an urgent response plsss...tnx..
my sista. d.e form had been out since last rwo months .if nt more sef. bt I guess it shud still be on sale. bt u cn get it at any jamb office .or zenith bank or skye or uba. I think. its 6k I think
cnt remember aw much I got mine. bt it mite b more dan dat nw ooo. jus go to jamb website for more info.gudluck
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2014
my sista. d.e form had been out since last two months .if nt more sef. bt I guess it shud still be on sale. bt u cn get it at any jamb office .or zenith bank or skye or uba. I think. its 6k I think
cnt remember aw much I got mine. bt it mite b more dan dat nw ooo. jus go to jamb website for more info.gudluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (260) (Reply)

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.