Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (394839 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
WIZGUY69: grin cheesy
Israelboy.!! how far now?wetin carry you come here?
it's been a while o.
what do you want her number for? is that what you are here to do?
lol.... back to the group chat everybody.
*************if you know you are not in the group chat raise your hand up, with your number**************

hahahahhahahahahahhaha..........see u....lol...
1. Is it wrong to ask of her no. ni? smiley
2. Is it bad to feel concernd ni?
3. Is it outrageous to seek after her ni?
4. Is it gruesome to ask her out ni?
5. Is it odd to have interest ni?
6. Is it horrid to just care to knowing more about her?
*. Is it macabre to just have feelings?
*. Is it lurid to just want to assist?
*. Or

*. Is it horrendous to LOvE

see, i have lot of questions oooh.......
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Divsy: u dnt av 2 be sorry 4 anytin nw..i didnt undstnd wah u said earlier buh nw i knw.. So lemme c hw u gona make 2dae grosteque lyk u said grin

things are not fine here again jare.......you won't believe i felt like entering well the other time.
Thank goodness you are very fast in typing or else, something else might have aroused the inadmissible act in me.

Well, things are just so congested here jare........
#putting on the armour of shyness
in which the cap of demure was been used to cover my timid self, although they say i am chary but never will i want to accept that.
Again, i will like to ask why you won't want to do the previous what if '?'.......
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Divsy(f): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
israelboy1:

things are not fine here again jare.......you won't believe i felt like entering well the other time.
Thank goodness you are very fast in typing or else, something else might have aroused the inadmissible act in me.

Well, things are just so congested here jare........
#putting on the armour of shyness
in which the cap of demure was been used to cover my timid self, although they say i am chary but never will i want to accept that.
Again, i will like to ask why you won't want to do the previous what if '?'.......
its nt necessary
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
Divsy: its nt necessary

she typed it again ;(
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
ok!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
israelboy1:

hahahahhahahahahahhaha..........see u....lol...
1. Is it wrong to ask of her no. ni? smiley
2. Is it bad to feel concernd ni?
3. Is it outrageous to seek after her ni?
4. Is it gruesome to ask her out ni?
5. Is it odd to have interest ni?
6. Is it horrid to just care to knowing more about her?
*. Is it macabre to just have feelings?
*. Is it lurid to just want to assist?
*. Or

*. Is it horrendous to LOvE

see, i have lot of questions oooh.......
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES!!
KEEP THE QUESTIONS COMING__________________
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Divsy(f): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
israelboy1:

she typed it again ;(
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Divsy(f): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Divsy!! i have been looking for you in the group chat now!!
identify yoursef there now!!
how have you been?
very well
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
Divsy: very well
OK
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Herdeytunji(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Pls is it true dt futa post utme/d.e form is out? If true, wat are d procedures?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
seydam21: Good day my fellow Aspirants!

---------
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH cheesy grin
Mai Gida!! haba!
This is too much walahi. and to be sincere i dn't expect that from you.
You are one of the person i respect, in ths thread. why draging that to the mud?
Personally, i dn't see anything wrong with what divsy and co. said to you.
Even though am among the member in the group chat, put yourself in their shoes now. a thread that is usually livey before, was jst quiet jst like that.
One wil be curious to know what is wrong now.
Please @ everyone, we don't need all this Honestly, let's settle it here.
God bless.
#teamFUTARIAN.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by eadeyeye2(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Aidy97(f): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Lmao..I can't bliv a group chat could cause all dis quarrel and insults..please let's grow up and settle dis..we cnt all choose dsame tin..som ppl prefer the group chat to nl and som prefer otherwise..so no fighting abeg..divsy is a good person so dnt insult ha o..and seydam,let's respect ourselves
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by eadeyeye2(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
FACT
Aidy97: Lmao..I can't bliv a group chat could cause all dis quarrel and insults..please let's grow up and settle dis..we cnt all choose dsame tin..som ppl prefer the group chat to nl and som prefer otherwise..so no fighting abeg..divsy is a good person so dnt insult ha o..and seydam,let's respect ourselves
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by TheCodeWriter(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
seydam21: Any chat beyong here is restricted pls take note, that's nt d way to help others...help us generally if you wish.

Good day bro!
seydam21: Do this ghost really exist?

Of course I do, it is just dat i av been trained to avoid empty barrels dat makes d loudest of noise lik u, also i av been trained 2 talk less nd listen more which is only when necessary. I dont actually have time 2 exchange much words wit a nitw*t lik u.
Wot happened 2 d above post dat u made??
u ar funny boy.. u said u ar a hacker?? can u see my username?? i am born a coder!
I was only tryin 2 let u realise ur mistake by tellin u 2 announce d whatspp group in a formal way.. but i neva knew u av a problm comprehendin.
plus TO HELL WITH YOU being a lion. O boy "Ti ELEPHANT ba binu tan, Lion ma sare".

<<<<<<<<< swerve boy, go get a life, c as him b like Agama lizard.
***back 2 my mordern biology***

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
ok
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
seydam21: ----------- smiley smiley cheesy sad

my heart just cracked
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
TheCodeWriter:

Of course I do, it is just dat i av been trained to avoid empty barrels dat makes d loudest of noise lik u, also i av been trained 2 talk less nd listen more which is only when necessary. I dont actually have time 2 exchange much words wit a nitw*t lik u.
Wot happened 2 d above post dat u made??
u ar funny boy.. u said u ar a hacker?? can u see my username?? i am born a coder!
I was only tryin 2 let u realise ur mistake by tellin u 2 announce d whatspp group in a formal way.. but i neva knew u av a problm comprehendin.
plus TO HELL WITH YOU being a lion. O boy "Ti ELEPHANT ba binu tan, Lion ma sare".

<<<<<<<<< swerve boy, go get a life, c as him b like Agama lizard.
***back 2 my mordern biology***

i just feel like aarrgh......this is just sad
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
seydam21: Loooooollll see this mumu sha let me tell u, if a raggin fire could not spare the life of tortoise what will now happen to a fowl that is naturally cover with tinders....your username is nothing but just to pronounce.....i reserved your comment!

sad
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Divsy(f): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
seydam21: My sincere apology to all the aspirants on this thread esp. Divsy am sorry ma, for my gibberish comment made on you is just a work of anger and high temper i could now realise my mistake....i add those aspirants frm d topic i created ([url=myschool.com.ng/futa/questions/64981/futa-futa-2014-2015-aspirants-please-drop-your-2go-usernames-and-whatsapp-details-and-letschat.html]FUTA: FUTA 2014/2015 ASPIRANT's, PLEASE DROP YOUR 2GO USERNAMES, AND WHATSAPP DETAILS AND LETS CHAT? Posted: 17-Jun-2014 [22:28:50] by Seydam[/url]) frm myschool.com i forget to announce it here to whom were also interested to join.

But divsy, you cause it all why cant you call my attension to fight wit me privately? then am chatting with you on 2go you rubbish me this is what mak me exasperated. But you knw little me naw i'm gentle,funny & playful guy you change my mood unexpectedly i dont wish to scold u just look at my speech as a sarcasm

Once again am sorry!!!!!!!!!!
#Divsy i remain prosprate here until you......!
....guy, just sleep there jare.......before i know what to say on her behalf
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
seydam21: futa pume is out.....!
GUY! cheesy You funny sha!!
Sincerely it's all your fault.
mehn! when i first of all read your statement!! "i no first believe say nah you"
What happened is that you dn't understand what they meant.
**********back to my forever Geography textbook***********
grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
israelboy1: ....guy, just sleep there jare.......before i know what to say on her behalf
Me just hide here watching of una. OJU LAGBA N YA, AGBA KI YA ENU. Ibinu o mo pe olowo oun o ni ese nle.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by eadeyeye2(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
WIZGUY69:
GUY! cheesy You funny sha!!
Sincerely it's all your fault.
mehn! when i first of all read your statement!! "i no first believe say nah you"
What happened is that you dn't understand what they meant.
**********back to my forever Geography textbook***********
grin
Àgbà tí ò bínú ni omo rè n pò jojo.(Be slow to anger) - i just drink cold water now now

Haba seydam! You re nt serious oo i don spoil d ground sha i swear my phone will spent 2,000years in prison for typing dat kind rubbish
You wont beliv me i Still prostrate at d bakery in where i am since 4hrs ago i don die my belle dey hot, d*ck and navel don varnish yeeeeeeppa! Help me beg divsy mak she release me biko!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
Divsy: d respect i av 4 u droppd d moment i saw dis...i'l rather pretend i didnt c dis@al,dan reply u..m 2 big 4 dis..*lip sealed*
. To be candid both of u av fault, i didnt expect u guys can still raise d issue 2 dis level after my advice. but anyway sha. PLS LET LEARN HOW TO TOLERATE OURSELVES, WE ARENT 4RM D XAME FAMILY AND WE CANT EXPECT OUR BEHAVIOURS TO B D XAME. GOD WIL HELP US ALL. I PRAY WE SHALL ALL GET ADM INTO FUTA DIS YEAR. (AMEN).
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by TheCodeWriter(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2014
Herdeytunji: Pls is it true dt futa post utme/d.e form is out? If true, wat are d procedures?

Nope dat is not true because i checked their website just now and there is nothing like dat on it.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Curface: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2014
adefemi007: futa's putme past questions and answers available for the following subjects: maths, physics, chemistry, English and general paper for free.
NOTE: it's in pdf format
7a2d1674
;
pls i need it at wavex8888@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (260) (Reply)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.