Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session - Education (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (396251 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by dammyway: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
[i][/i][/color][color=#000099]
Wapzydasilva:
who here had change of course form and has bn admitted on futas website....because my bro got admitted on jambs web but its still telling him nt yet admitted on futas site.....anybody avn same issue?or is it dat dev nt updated thier website cos i dnt really understand
Wapzydasilva:
who here had change of course form and has bn admitted on futas website....because my bro got admitted on jambs web but its still telling him nt yet admitted on futas site.....anybody avn same issue?or is it dat dev nt updated thier website cos i dnt really understand
Wapzydasilva:
xame prob as yurs ooo bro... do u kw any lecturer dere
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
Aidy97:

I throway salute
I sight you o cool dorocoursemate lolzz
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
seyirock:
lol.,me no even knw mayb to buy my stuff here or come akure,wetin u think?
E go better make you buy am for lag cause tinz fit they too costly for Akure..na where you go keep d load be d problem o
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bond008(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
sup y'all abeg make una leave my bro bleshh o!
@bro bleshh hw far? hw preparations for resumption na?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bleshh: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
Bond008:
sup y'all abeg make una leave my bro bleshh o!
@bro bleshh hw far? hw preparations for resumption na?
boss bond of life!!!

am just chilln...

vnt even bought anything for sku!
d boy no geh dough yet..lol

b4 xmas, money suppose show!!

aw bou yhu sir?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Highkey(f): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
worisj:
Im back im back!!
And all I can see is people hating on bleshh like they're without blemish
I went deep into the Savannah to look for jovanna
Mtchew Twas a waste of time cause everywhere was just blurr
I was lucky an AmazingAngel got me out safely
I need a meat pie where's pressypie?
The name raufrukayat never seem to fit my pussycat
See them o see them hating on me like their name na Seydam21.
Keep hating jare or you fit meet Divsy to teach you how to jump into the deep sea.
Try calling for aid cause Aidy97 is on her way.
She wants my goody bag I'm not surprised cause her monicker is goodygirl1
Them won rap and break dance them Change their name to jdrake
He said he's the king of pop and rock and that's why he bears seyirock
I know im high but I learnt from my boss highkey
Futa gave me Fst now I've got no business with alkines and chemistry.
After 100l I'll be saying goodbye to BODMATHS.
I dey form rich just because I see littlegold
Joblessness @its peak lol 38 days to go..... page 168 cool *runs out of thread to prepare for resumption*
This is so wonderful but you forgot to add holareh and some others
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Jdrake(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
worisj:
Im back im back!!
Keep hating jare or you fit meet Divsy to teach you how to jump into the deep sea.
Joblessness @its peak lol 38 days to go..... page 168 cool *runs out of thread to prepare for resumption*
woaa,I lik dis mhen.gwud ryhmes nd nice combination..dnt worry wen we resume ama sign u in ma crew..winks

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seyirock(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
worisj:
E go better make you buy am for lag cause tinz fit they too costly for Akure..na where you go keep d load be d problem o
lag ke?lol..na from abuja l dey com o na him even make d tin tire me.,how l go take carry mattrass from here to dere al by myself?.smal boy like me.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bond008(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Bleshh:
boss bond of life!!!

am just chilln...

vnt even bought anything for sku!
d boy no geh dough yet..lol

b4 xmas, money suppose show!!

aw bou yhu sir?
haha... my own beta small. am making my list. lol not bought anything yet too o. Gods willing before Christmas too.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Pressypie(f): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
worisj:
Im back im back!!
nyc 1 bro

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
seyirock:
lag ke?lol..na from abuja l dey com o na him even make d tin tire me.,how l go take carry mattrass from here to dere al by myself?.smal boy like me.
Lolzzz you go buy am from Akure be that
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pressypie:

nyc 1 bro
Thank you......are a fresher or stalite?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by pelucruzy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Where is even Horluwahighdee and holareh nau??,,,am missing u guyz ooo @ d coc list fighters .......kiss......i rep building tech
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by pelucruzy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Where is even Horluwahighdee and holareh nau??,,,am missing u guyz ooo ....kiss......i rep building tech
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Horluwahighdee(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
pelucruzy:
Where is even Horluwahighdee and holareh nau??,,,am missing u guyz ooo @ d coc list fighters .......kiss......i rep building tech
dem dey nah!!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by pelucruzy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Where is even Horluwahighdee and holareh nau??,,,am missing u guyz ooo @ d coc list freedom fighters ........i rep building tech
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Horluwahighdee(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
hello 2 al futarians here! i salute al my broz&sista,i syt u @bleshh,pelucruzy,holareh,blurr,seyirock,alkines,worisj,raufrukayat,aidy97,pressypie,seydam21,highkey,divsy,ty,jovanna,amazingangel,etc,luv u all futarians,
We are the futarians,
i rep sos,
rep in chemistry.
i luv u all
number;08169442134,email;emmanueladabi@gmail.com,2go;highdee150,fb;Adabi idowu emmanuel,;whatsapp loading be patient! we be glad 2 meet u all on campus!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Blurr(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Bleshh:
* YOU WANNA GO ALL ENGLISH ON ME?? HUH? *

OK grin

So, u actually think ------>Collected change of course??<--------- is actually right??

"I DID CHANGE OF COURSE" on the other hand is not 100% correct but still acceptable...

REASON**********

DID is the pasttense of DO

according to the World Standard Dictionary: DO means " To bring about; to produce, as an effect or result; to effect; to achieve "

When you turn the above meaning to pasttense and put it into the sentence ,it becomes I DID COC!!!

Now, i wonder whats so difficult in decoding that

*am forced to insult and call out names buh ama keep my cool cus of someone*
*am forced to insult*?? Correct ursef if u cn..

NOW~~~~~

moving on to the next one----

I COLLECTED CHANGE OF COURSE

WTF??

For Real?

You collected Change of course? An act? You actually collected an action?

Lmbo!!

CHANGE OF COURSE is an ACT!!

YOU CANT "COLLECT" it!!

YOU CAN ONLY "OPT-IN" for it!!

without putting the word "FORM" @ the end of your word, the statement is wrong and meaningless, aii?

I Collected COC- WRONG
I Collected the COC Form- RIGHT

P.S: this is not a classroom or an English Essay Competition, its a social media chatroom----both I DID COC n I COLLECTED COC are both alright and generally acceptable!
*Correct for a pry1 pupil*

if u wanna tackle a person on something, make sure u are a Legend in that particular aspect!!
Tsims u dunno wu yu fuckin with
**THANK YOU***
too bad u dunno d corrct sentence shld be * i opted for coc..*
well, as a futarian, yu shld be able to express ursef fluently in English... Wat shld i expect wen futa sets 180 as her jamb's cut-off mark?
undecided
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Blurr(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
Horluwahighdee:
hello 2 al futarians here! i salute al my broz&sista,i syt u @bleshh,pelucruzy,holareh,blurr,seyirock,alkines,worisj,raufrukayat,aidy97,pressypie,seydam21,highkey,divsy,ty,jovanna,amazingangel,etc,luv u all futarians,
We are the futarians,
i rep sos,
rep in chemistry.
i luv u all
number;08169442134,email;emmanueladabi@gmail.com,2go;highdee150,fb;Adabi idowu emmanuel,;whatsapp loading be patient! we be glad 2 meet u all on campus!
congrats buddy

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seyirock(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
worisj:
Lolzzz you go buy am from Akure be that
l don die,dere is God o,accomodation never even settle..,as if na ile oko(husband house)person dey go.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Pressypie(f): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
worisj:
yea
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Pressypie(f): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
worisj:
yea, a fresher
worisj:
a fresher
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
xo guys, kindly help ur bro.......d only fin i have is my admission letter.....no oda document.....pls sum1 should upload is list of things to buy......help ur niggur..gotten a big box for cloths tho
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Aidy97(f): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
Horluwahighdee:
We are the futarians,
i rep sos,
rep in chemistry.
i luv u all
I syt u too o with my sunglasses
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Pseermuhel(m): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
any biochemists around here
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by omoneyoj(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
philipstweets:
xo guys, kindly help ur bro.......d only fin i have is my admission letter.....no oda document.....pls sum1 should upload is list of things to buy......help ur niggur..gotten a big box for cloths tho
wel dnt b in an horry futa go stil tel us.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by omoneyoj(m): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
omo u try o! dnt wori wen we resume reminde me of dat si bi oni ke(plastic spoon)
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Blurr:

too bad u dunno d corrct sentence shld be * i opted for coc..*
well, as a futarian, yu shld be able to express ursef fluently in English... Wat shld i expect wen futa sets 180 as her jamb's cut-off mark?
undecided

lol grin

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by omoneyoj(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=worisj post=28590317]Im back im back!!
omo u try o! no wori wen we resume reminde me of dat si bi oni ke(plastic spoon)
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
pls, are personal hand guns allowed in futa I own 1 (for selfdefence) i have my lisence tho...
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by alkines(m): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2014
37 days to....its edging closer n closer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (260) (Reply)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.