Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (394841 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Jdrake(m): 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 5:29am On Jul 03, 2014
seydam21: The guy need Aidy97 badly so, what ur own business? undecided
......although, they once told me that i'm gentle....i am yet to believe that...
See, i can do and undo.......me wey the breathe from my nostrils alone can crack egg.......i can do lot of things.....lets take a break...kos it seems i am spoilt with words........how will somebody just come from nowhere and will desperately be in need of another persons number.......is that not llbump-off of the greatest order......i don vex like mad....make nobody beg me yet

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bodmas80: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2014
ideycraze?:
When is FUTA 2014/2015 post graduate form coming out for sale?
The form is already out since.. Go to FUTA website to check if d form is stil available...
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Femifemco: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2014
Either 180 or 200 mk God do help us ......na d koko b dat
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Collee(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2014
Anybody with latest info about post utme form. Let us talk more on the past question. Post question like physics,maths,chem,eng,current affair rather than posting flimsy sentences that can't help us.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2014
Femifemco: Either 180 or 200 mk God do help us ......na d koko b dat
Amen!!
Collee: Anybody with latest info about post utme form. Let us talk more on the past question. Post question like physics,maths,chem,eng,current affair rather than posting flimsy sentences that can't help us.

You are all welcome! Can we know you strangers
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2014
Jdrake: 07033973326
Come!! what do you think you are doing
what do you want from aidy??
No make me vex @ all!!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2014
seydam21: Amen!!

You are all welcome! Can we know you strangers
Monarch!! you no even put mouth on top this matter!!
who be that guy wey need aidy so badly now
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2014
israel boy: ......although, they once told me that i'm gentle....i am yet to believe that...
See, i can do and undo.......me wey the breathe from my nostrils alone can crack egg.......i can do lot of things.....lets take a break...kos it seems i am spoilt with words........how will somebody just come from nowhere and will desperately be in need of another persons number.......is that not llbump-off of the greatest order......i don vex like mad....make nobody beg me yet
God bless you bro.
imagine!!
and the worst part is that the lady (aidy) will add him now,
and they wil start chatting.... ony God knows!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Collee(m): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2014
I'm not a stranger here but i did not show up because i dislike totally what u all turn this thread to, i'm expecting people here to post meaningful things to show the preparation of the exam. So, i urge people to start posting past question like phys,maths,chem

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Monarch!! you no even put mouth on top this matter!!
who be that guy wey need aidy so badly now
Dont mind d guy jawe i believed is an abomination for aidy to add him
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Meritbaba(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2014
WIZGUY69:
God bless you bro.
imagine!!
and they wil start chatting.... ony God knows!!
lolz...jealousy, keep calm I trust aidy, she won't leave you just like that
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2014
Collee: I'm not a stranger here but i did not show up because i dislike totally what u all turn this thread to, i'm expecting people here to post meaningful things to show the preparation of the exam. So, i urge people to start posting past question like phys,maths,chem
Dont mind us Mr.Man we are doing everything just for fun

Do not mind posting any academic question here....it will be solved Asap
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2014
Meritbaba:
Looooooooooooolzz!!!gringringrin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Meritbaba(m): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2014
Collee: I'm not a stranger here but i did not show up because i dislike totally what u all turn this thread to, i'm expecting people here to post meaningful things to show the preparation of the exam. So, i urge people to start posting past question like phys,maths,chem
seconded, But it won't have been so bad if you have taken it upon urself all this while. Since you are just showing up, you have to introduce yourself,It doesn't matter when you have been following the thread. So we are all waiting for you to post the questions the gurus wud give answers to them.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Meritbaba(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2014
seydam21: Looooooooooooolzz!!!gringringrin
why did you quote me, you and i dey fight abi u don forget?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2014
Meritbaba:
seconded, But it won't have been so bad if you have taken it upon urself all this while. Since you are just showing up, you have to introduce yourself,It doesn't matter when you have been following the thread. So we are all waiting for you to post the questions the gurus wud give answers to them.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Meritbaba:
why did you quote me, you and i dey fight abi u don forget?
Dont brought our matter come here oo. You hear??

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Meritbaba:
grin
baba , baba u mean i should keep calm abi??
remember! delay is dangerous!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2014
He shouldn't post any questions here o,
otherwise antispambot will ban him!!
and i have this question to ask plz : after Nigeria , which country is the most populated in W/africa ?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2014

what is the name of the third man on moon?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2014
WIZGUY69:
God bless you bro.
imagine!!
and they wil start chatting....[h1] ony God knows!![/h1]
gods of mercy shocked ..........i have also been wondering oooh..........i hope it's not what i am thinking sha
I'm now confused, i don't know if i am the one typing self
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2014
seydam21: Looooooooooooolzz!!!gringringrin
i guess she can still leave him with a great hand shake??
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2014
israel boy:
gods of mercy shocked ..........i have also been wondering oooh..........i hope it's not what i am thinking sha
I'm now confused, i don't know if i am the one typing self
cheesy BRO!!
No worry yourself, we will sort it out,
make the lady in question (aidy)
come first, let her come and tell us what the guy need from her!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Immanuelar(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2014
What is the IUPAC name of this compound?
CH3CN
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Readers they say are leaders
What are the leaders of this my great generation?

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy...Does this mean I should invest more time in playing, or to invest more time in working than to playing?
To my own knowledge of whatever, I guess this forum is used for relaxation and to get more info concerning the school. If this forum is mainly based on asking questions and giving answers, there are simply two things involved.
It’s either I learn more or after solving/answering most of the questions, I think I have studied hard
If I learn more, I’m save
If the other option, there are two things involved.
It’s either I get below the cut off mark
Or get below what is expected of me
If I get below the course cut off mark, I am save
If the other option, there are two things involved
It’s either I learn from my mistakes or see myself as a loser
If I learn from my mistakes, I am save
If the other option, there are two things involved
It’s either I start to feel perplexed or I am been frustrated
If I start to feel perplexed, I am save
If the other options, there is just one thing (in eight words) involved
I WILL BE SICK AND TIRED OF LIFE.

Am not saying we shouldn’t exchange ideas, it’s really cool…..but with what is been blhablhablha above, I get you guys might understand.
I hope we are all jerking well sha, I CASE MY REST

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bodmas80: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
[b]THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE
P.M.B. 704, AKURE, ONDO STATE
CENTRE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (CCE)
ADMISSIONS INTO THE PRE-DEGREE SCIENCE
(PDS) PROGRAMME FOR THE 2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme of the Federal University of Technology, Akure. The PDS Programme is full time, and will run for one academic session of Two (2) semesters.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates should possess five Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from
*.ENGLISH LANGUAGE ● BIOLOGY/AGRIC.SCIENCE
*.MATHEMATICS ● ECONOMICS
*.PHYSICS ● GEOGRAPHY
*.CHEMISTRY
*.Credit pass in Economics is compulsory in the School of Management Technology.
ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS IN FUTA:
*.School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
*.School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
*.School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
*.School of Environmental Technology (SET)
*.School of Management Technology (SMAT)
*.School of Sciences (SOS)
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1.)
*.Candidates are to pay application fee ofFifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on e-transactin any bank on the e-transact platform.
2.)
*.Candidates are to complete and print the PDS Application Form online after payment by logging on to the Federal University of Technology, Akure’s website www.futa.edu.ngand click on the online PDS Application Form.

3.)a.)
*.Submit the Online application form and print out a copy of the registration slip.
b.)
*.The application opens on Monday, 9thJune, 2014 and closes on Friday 31stOctober, 2014. All awaiting results candidates must upload their result on the www.futa.edu.ngon or before Monday 3rdNovember, 2014
The underlisted helplines could be contacted for clarification on issue bordering on the registration.
08164487268; 07052976224 and 08165661045.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents
should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ngnot later than Friday, 31stOctober, 2014..
Signed
Director,
Centre for Continuing Education,
Federal University of Technology, Akure[/b]

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Divsy(f): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
WIZGUY69: Where is Divsy
i need your whatsapp contact
or bbm contact anyone!!
i need it seriously o.
i sincerely hope am safe...nd pls dnt brng me in2 dis..m leggoin(dnt mind my english)
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by eadeyeye2(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Meritbaba:
This is a past question on mathematics, I dont understand it also. No 60 (the result of dividing...........) Meanwhile i greet all the elders in the house Good afternoon o

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Aidy97(f): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
Immanuelar: What is the IUPAC name of this compound?
CH3CN
Methyl cyanide; CH3-methyl, CN-cyanide.
Anoda name is ethanonitrile
Ethano from the two C's and three H's dt is C2H3 and nitrile from N
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Immanuelar(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
Aidy97:
Methyl cyanide; CH3-methyl, CN-cyanide.
Anoda name is ethanonitrile
Ethano from the two C's and three H's dt is C2H3 and nitrile from N
You are correct, the IUPAC name is ethanonitrile
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Collee(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
Immanuelar: What is the IUPAC name of this compound?
CH3CN
i guess the answer to be methylcyanide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (260) (Reply)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.