Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

In Between Two Bank Jobs: Need Your Input - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Between Two Bank Jobs: Need Your Input (875 Views)

Are People Now Afraid Of Bank Jobs? / Experienced Bankers Without Jobs Need Info / Experienced Bankers Without Jobs Need Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Between Two Bank Jobs: Need Your Input by tobyto(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2008
Presently,I"am working with a bank in Abuja and hve being waiting all dis while for IBPLC even b/4 my present job. I recived invitation to resume training with IBPLC last week. I went to their regional office to explain my situation to them for them to take me as Et-2 instead of Et-1 as they presently classify. They refused and gave me a week to make my decision or forget about it or apply after being confirmed in my present bank.I will be due for confirmation in three months time
pls, Landers i need ur suggestions.
Re: In Between Two Bank Jobs: Need Your Input by Tofunmmy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2008
you didnt mention the name of the other bank that u are working with presently at Abuja, this will not really help to give a view of where to go and which decision u should take. try but everything unto God, He knows and perfects all.

All the best. Happy for you.
Re: In Between Two Bank Jobs: Need Your Input by georgee(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2008
tobyto:

Presently,I"am working with a bank in Abuja and hve being waiting all this while for IBPLC even b/4 my present job. I recived invitation to resume training with IBPLC last week. I went to their regional office to explain my situation to them for them to take me as Et-2 instead of Et-1 as they presently classify. They refused and gave me a week to make my decision or forget about it or apply after being confirmed in my present bank.I will be due for confirmation in three months time
please, Landers i need your suggestions.

u never ready 4 help, wen u are ready u'll tell us the name of bank u are presently working
Re: In Between Two Bank Jobs: Need Your Input by Finecat(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2008
tobyto:

Presently,I"am working with a bank in Abuja and hve being waiting all this while for IBPLC even b/4 my present job. I recived invitation to resume training with IBPLC last week. I went to their regional office to explain my situation to them for them to take me as Et-2 instead of Et-1 as they presently classify. They refused and gave me a week to make my decision or forget about it or apply after being confirmed in my present bank.I will be due for confirmation in three months time
please, Landers i need your suggestions.

I suspect, you are working for unity Bank, going by your previous post. I don't know much about Unity Bank but if you have some sense of job security there then i'd advise you to stay there because there are no job security at intercontinental bank. Look here, intercontinental bank is not a financially healthy bank. On top of that, they will hire you as a marketer and dump you if their unrealistic target is not met. No job security. from what i heard, almost all the new guys are marketers with a much reduced salary. A bird in hand is better than unrealistic trillion in the BUSH.
Re: In Between Two Bank Jobs: Need Your Input by tobyto(m): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2008
Landers,
Thank u all for ur observation, not mentioning the bank i work for was not intentional. but Finecat has said it all.
@Finecat,
I appreciate ur advise!more grease to ur elbow.I remove my suit 4 u, u're d bomb!
Thanks.
More input needed!
Re: In Between Two Bank Jobs: Need Your Input by Boslo: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2008
I support Finecat.No job security in IBPLC.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Test Format? / New Jobs At 7up Bottling Company / We Are Hiring Again !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.