Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (614072 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
scoffield245: I no fit shout my brethrens.wat kind of paradox and oxymorons are emily shady yakking about.ist the questions were cheap for him.dat he finished all.but knows he didn't get all correct.i wonder wat Dat means.then he said there was no further maths so it's maths that needs no paper or pencil let alone calculator. Yet he concluded dat it's A level maths .im lost at to the meaning of that.then he said he is not only employed but a civil servant looking for civil servant work. Is dat an antithesis or chiasmus. So did u really finish or do mindless ticking like others. U must either be a whisky pickled find hearted young sour pus or a conniving slippery maggot Mr emily shady.no wonder everything about u is fake.a man bearing a females name.scamming bastard son of a gin drinking tramp.please learn to be humble among ur betters next time.who are u sitting on a high horse for or forming and pretending for. Please this is a forum to help each others and not a place to impress people.do dat only in ur fb or twitter.mad uncouth lad.no wonder u appear in every thread on nairaland.always sounding off about ur achievements. Y not upload ur cert here for us to see.im sure it won't survive a mercury scan.forged as ur entire existence also is as it is.please go and re evaluate ur life and find out y u are the object of scorn and mockery on every thread u appear. Then go and re learn social etiquettes.bush man from the bush tribe of ijekun yemoja.
can't you make sense with two or three lines only?even the exam never had comprehension like this... so, what's your main point?and... ehm!sorry I didn't get time to finish reading your message.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
why is this cunt scoffedfiled acting like he knows me? it's the sss cadet recruitment that made me know nairaland, and I've been on this topic.
please just tell me what you want from me and stop, I'm not on any social media that you know of. I can never say my achievements online for imbe like you to get jealous. please answer me politely on this; what is your level in this life?I mean, how far have you gone ?come!free me oh!I flog people like you. Afterall, you will still be on this same thread in 2019 still waiting for sss job.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
johnnero1: D end will justify d mean. I am nt here 2 fight or argue blindly wit any soul in dis thread. @ Emlilshady some tym I do like ur confident u hv in making 2 d camp even whn u ar nt putting pen on d paper. So wht I can tell u is dt wit d same level of confident u hv in making it 2 d camp, whn u ar dey, u ar free 2 attack me over dey if wt I am saying here is nt correct.
don't mind me oh, I'm just been free. I no dey vex @ all. we shall roll together in camp.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
emlilshady: Afterall, you will still be on this same thread in 2019 still waiting for sss job.
SMH (+a very long Mtchewwwww)

Serious minded fellas, any update on the recruitment process' progress?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 02, 2014
k :ok
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:05am On Sep 02, 2014
emlilshady: can't you make sense with two or three lines only?even the exam never had comprehension like this... so, what's your main point?and... ehm!sorry I didn't get time to finish reading your message.
.mr emily shady de man female. Hope u not a homo.cos u keep sounding like a woman man.ur words are notin but scurrilous.displaying a pusillanimous humorous spirit.claiming to have taken a cursory look at my answer thats a perspicuous write up only portrays u as noting but an indolent and imprudent being of such a worthless existence.u were quick to vociferate about ur knowledge as being an inexorable, palpable, malleable slowpoke. U like to pique people up with ur balderdash riddled retorts yet u pretend to be a harmless simpleton .u were the ist to to use vilifying dictions here.parading ur self as a a superior being.yet ur vaccilations only portrays ur uncouth ignoble mind..pls go and learn English well b4 attempting to comment in social medias.u are noting but a bozo .a stereotyping bastard without any meaningful knowledge.go and lie to ur Facebook friends joor.mr civil servant that won't allow applicants to hear word in a job thread.pls kindly extrude or extricate ur self from dis thread and go tink of how to contribute meaningfully tomorrow in ur phantom civil service office dat u started dreaming of working in since u went off ur rockers.or better go see a head doctor and have ur mentality straightened out.stupid Mr emily shady the bastard son of a gin taking tramp

4 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:07am On Sep 02, 2014
emlilshady] can't you make sense with two or three lines only?even the exam never had comprehension like this... so, what's your main point?and... ehm!sorry I didn't get time to finish reading your message.[/quote].mr emily shady de man female. Hope u not a homo.cos u keep sounding like a woman man.ur words are notin but scurrilous.displaying a pusillanimous humorous spirit.claiming to have taken a cursory look at my answer thats a perspicuous write up only portrays u as noting but an indolent and imprudent being of such a worthless existence.u were quick to vociferate about ur knowledge as being an inexorable, palpable, malleable slowpoke. U like to pique people up with ur balderdash riddled retorts yet u pretend to be a harmless simpleton .u were the ist to to use vilifying dictions here.parading ur self as a a superior being.yet ur vaccilations only portrays ur uncouth ignoble mind..pls go and learn English well b4 attempting to comment in social medias.u are noting but a bozo .a stereotyping bastard without any meaningful knowledge.go and lie to ur Facebook friends joor.mr civil servant that won't allow applicants to hear word in a job thread.pls kindly extrude or extricate ur self from dis thread and go tink of how to contribute meaningfully tomorrow in ur phantom civil service office dat u started dreaming of working in since u went off ur rockers.or better go see a head doctor and have ur mentality straightened out.stupid Mr emily shady the bastard son of a gin taking tramp
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:08am On Sep 02, 2014
emlilshady] can't you make sense with two or three lines only?even the exam never had comprehension like this... so, what's your main point?and... ehm!sorry I didn't get time to finish reading your message.[/quote].mr emily shady de man female. Hope u not a homo.cos u keep sounding like a woman man.ur words are notin but scurrilous.displaying a pusillanimous humorous spirit.claiming to have taken a cursory look at my answer thats a perspicuous write up only portrays u as noting but an indolent and imprudent being of such a worthless existence.u were quick to vociferate about ur knowledge as being an inexorable, palpable, malleable slowpoke. U like to pique people up with ur balderdash riddled retorts yet u pretend to be a harmless simpleton .u were the ist to to use vilifying dictions here.parading ur self as a a superior being.yet ur vaccilations only portrays ur uncouth ignoble mind..pls go and learn English well b4 attempting to comment in social medias.u are noting but a bozo .a stereotyping bastard without any meaningful knowledge.go and lie to ur Facebook friends joor.mr civil servant that won't allow applicants to hear word in a job thread.pls kindly extrude or extricate ur self from dis thread and go tink of how to contribute meaningfully tomorrow in ur phantom civil service office dat u started dreaming of working in since u went off ur rockers.or better go see a head doctor and have ur mentality straightened out.stupid Mr emily shady the bastard son of a gin taking tramp

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:19am On Sep 02, 2014
emlilshady: why is this cunt scoffedfiled acting like he knows me? it's the sss cadet recruitment that made me know nairaland, and I've been on this topic.
please just tell me what you want from me and stop, I'm not on any social media that you know of. I can never say my achievements online for imbe like you to get jealous. please answer me politely on this; what is your level in this life?I mean, how far have you gone ?come!free me oh!I flog people like you. Afterall, you will still be on this same thread in 2019 still waiting for sss job.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:21am On Sep 02, 2014
emlilshady: why is this cunt scoffedfiled acting like he knows me? it's the sss cadet recruitment that made me know nairaland, and I've been on this topic.
emlilshady] to Mr emily shady de bastard son of a gin taking tramp.can't you make sense with two or three lines only?even the exam never had comprehension like this... so, what's your main point?and... ehm!sorry I didn't get time to finish reading your message.[/quote].mr emily shady de man female. Hope u not a homo.cos u keep sounding like a woman man.ur words are notin but scurrilous.displaying a pusillanimous humorous spirit.claiming to have taken a cursory look at my answer thats a perspicuous write up only portrays u as noting but an indolent and imprudent being of such a worthless existence.u were quick to vociferate about ur knowledge as being an inexorable, palpable, malleable slowpoke. U like to pique people up with ur balderdash riddled retorts yet u pretend to be a harmless simpleton .u were the ist to to use vilifying dictions here.parading ur self as a a superior being.yet ur vaccilations only portrays ur uncouth ignoble mind..pls go and learn English well b4 attempting to comment in social medias.u are noting but a bozo .a stereotyping bastard without any meaningful knowledge.go and lie to ur Facebook friends joor.mr civil servant that won't allow applicants to hear word in a job thread.pls kindly extrude or extricate ur self from dis thread and go tink of how to contribute meaningfully tomorrow in ur phantom civil service office dat u started dreaming of working in since u went off ur rockers.or better go see a head doctor and have ur mentality straightened out.stupid Mr emily shady the bastard son of a gin taking tramp
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:25am On Sep 02, 2014
And for those arguing about grades.gani fawhemi is a 3rd class holder. Like wise iwuanyanwu the billionaire business man wit a big biz acumen

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:30am On Sep 02, 2014
And as for the sss intake per state. It still remains 10 per state.but merit is now the criterion as there are too many candidates of godfathers and the script is no longer being marked by abuja rather by state.each state has been sent marking scheme and marking may have commenced this week.so be hopeful if u wrote very well.though I wonder who did apart from phantom emily shady the civil servant looking for civil service job

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by johnnero1(m): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2014
scoffield245: And as for the sss intake per state. It still remains 10 per state.but merit is now the criterion as there are too many candidates of godfathers and the script is no longer being marked by abuja rather by state.each state has been sent marking scheme and marking may have commenced this week.so be hopeful if u wrote very well.though I wonder who did apart from phantom emily shady the civil servant looking for civil service job
Stop saying wt u d'nt knw. If u will make it 2 d camp, u will realised dt d information u ar saying here is wrong. For now let's pray 4 God intervention 4 us 2 make it 2 d camp $ stop saying 10 per state or wt ever. I still insist dt though d number as been increased, d slots left 4 best performers $ a commoners is jst 2% out of d total candidates required. Let's see @ d camp u will congratulate me for d reliability of my source of info.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poiZon: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2014
scoffield245: And for those arguing about grades.gani fawhemi is a 3rd class holder. Like wise iwuanyanwu the billionaire business man wit a big biz acumen

also steve jobs n bill gate are drop out so they aint graders. that is to say they missed being graded but when it comes to life grading abi status grading they r FIRST CLASS.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by IronBoi(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2014
scofield n emlilshady don turn dis thread to season film ooooo, u guyz ar mature... we all ar hoping fr d best.. one Love
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2014
scoffield245: emlilshady] to Mr emily shady de bastard son of a gin taking tramp.can't you make sense with two or three lines only?even the exam never had comprehension like this... so, what's your main point?and... ehm!sorry I didn't get time to finish reading your message..mr emily shady de man female. Hope u not a homo.cos u keep sounding like a woman man.ur words are notin but scurrilous.displaying a pusillanimous humorous spirit.claiming to have taken a cursory look at my answer thats a perspicuous write up only portrays u as noting but an indolent and imprudent being of such a worthless existence.u were quick to vociferate about ur knowledge as being an inexorable, palpable, malleable slowpoke. U like to pique people up with ur balderdash riddled retorts yet u pretend to be a harmless simpleton .u were the ist to to use vilifying dictions here.parading ur self as a a superior being.yet ur vaccilations only portrays ur uncouth ignoble mind..pls go and learn English well b4 attempting to comment in social medias.u are noting but a bozo .a stereotyping bastard without any meaningful knowledge.go and lie to ur Facebook friends joor.mr civil servant that won't allow applicants to hear word in a job thread.pls kindly extrude or extricate ur self from dis thread and go tink of how to contribute meaningfully tomorrow in ur phantom civil service office dat u started dreaming of working in since u went off ur rockers.or better go see a head doctor and have ur mentality straightened out.stupid Mr emily shady the bastard son of a gin taking tramp
goodmorning my fellow bloody civilian.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2014
angry I HATE LONG NOTES

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Abdulforever(m): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2014
Common sense is so common that's why some people Lack common sense and doesn't have ethics of talking on Air I won't identify myself but let me tell u from a very reliable source abt the Sss cadet recruitment, firstly don't give anybody kobo in the name of helping you is a scam the slot is still 10 per states. 3 from each senatorial destrict and 1 from govtmt house but one thing I want to tell u is not every shortlisted candidate will be base on merit , the benchmark is 60% merit and 40% runs so if u have a sure Godfather or Link that have mouth my brother don't dull urself this is naija even in NDA that has the highest discipline pple still get it thru runs I have seen many but if u are sure of what u wrote my brother don't have any doubt u are there already but note something finishing everything doesn't mean u did it right some may not finish but the few they did is bether than many that finish because I could remember the theory part 99% will fail that because some where just writing stories instead of highligthing the main points that is not morethan a Page. So best of Luck guys the shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 7th to 10th of this month but u can add me on wattsapp for more info 08099443607 pls don't argue with fools because some pple are nothing but Scallywac suffering from pedantry Syndrome. Best of luck

6 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2014
scoffield245: I no fit shout my brethrens.wat kind of paradox and oxymorons are emily shady yakking about.ist the questions were cheap for him.dat he finished all.but knows he didn't get all correct.i wonder wat Dat means.then he said there was no further maths so it's maths that needs no paper or pencil let alone calculator. Yet he concluded dat it's A level maths undecided.im lost at to the meaning of that.then he said he is not only employed but a civil servant looking for civil servant work. Is dat an antithesis or chiasmus. So did u really finish or do mindless ticking like others. U must either be a whisky pickled flint hearted young sour pus or a conniving slippery maggot Mr emily shady.no wonder everything about u is fake.a man bearing a females name.scamming bastard son of a gin drinking tramp.please learn to be humble among ur betters next time.who are u sitting on a high horse for or forming and pretending for. Please this is a forum to help each others and not a place to impress people.do dat only in ur fb or twitter.mad uncouth lad.no wonder u appear in every thread on nairaland.always sounding off about ur achievements. Y not upload ur cert here for us to see.im sure it won't survive a mercury scan.forged as ur entire existence also is as it is.please go and re evaluate ur life and find out y u are the object of scorn and mockery on every thread u appear. Then go and re learn social etiquettes.bush man from the bush tribe of ijekun yemoja.

Hahahahahahahaha

WoooooooooooooooooooooOooooord!!!!

Emlilshady...u just got burnt mehnnnn.

Dayyuuuum! grin grin grin grin 'D
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dickoflife(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ayo25: And I fail to see the rationale in your position too. In a relay race, no matter how marginally small the gap is, if a person finishes ahead of you then he is better than you. That is because you all know the rules before the game, everyone starts on the same line and have a level playing ground so no excuse is too strong to explain why anyone finishes ahead of you.. The analogy can be applied to the school setting too. Everyone starts on the same level and know the rules. You know the grades in their order of importance and as a perfect human being, you should naturally aspire for the best grades. You are to make the best choices you can that will enable you get the best grades. If you think being actively involved in student politics will get you the grades, fine. The problematic thing here is that we do not like to take responsibility for the choices we make. We indulge in bad faith and self-deception. Am a 2:1 graduate(UNILAG) by God's grace. We do not have any first class in our set. But there were my colleagues with a stronger 2:1 than I. I can tell you in all honesty, they are better by far than me. I concede however that for grades to show the true ability of the holder, it must be issued by a veritable issuer. I can vouch for my institution that you cannot pay your way through. There are sexually immoral lecturers no doubt but what is funny is that, people like that would have their wicked ways with girls only to give them an E or a D in a course.So whichever way you still end up with a bad grade. Bottom line: knowledge does not consist in being in a special state of mind. If you have got it, flaunt it and at when due. Peace
the issue here is not who is better but my stance is the discrepancy between grades in Nigeria is so much that it is almost ludicrous... if you think a 2:1 degree holder is far better than a 2:2 holder then you are sorely mistaken. I really don't have to talk much ccus you might imply further analogy that states your 2:1 makes your horse higher than mine on a magnanimous scale. If you agree that a better argument is about the discrepancy between aa first class and a third clss then I agree.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by segzy87(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
We all performed woefully @ondo command... Each state to shortlist successful candidate.. Frm inner source

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
XO
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Hahahahahahahaha

WoooooooooooooooooooooOooooord!!!!

Emlilshady...u just got burnt mehnnnn.

Dayyuuuum! grin grin grin grin 'D
God forbid!!! I'm only here to meet humans for information.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Abdulforever: Common sense is so common that's why some people Lack common sense and doesn't have ethics of talking on Air I won't identify myself but let me tell u from a very reliable source abt the Sss cadet recruitment, firstly don't give anybody kobo in the name of helping you is a scam the slot is still 10 per states. 3 from each senatorial destrict and 1 from govtmt house but one thing I want to tell u is not every shortlisted candidate will be base on merit , the benchmark is 60% merit and 40% runs so if u have a sure Godfather or Link that have mouth my brother don't dull urself this is naija even in NDA that has the highest discipline pple still get it thru runs I have seen many but if u are sure of what u wrote my brother don't have any doubt u are there already but note something finishing everything doesn't mean u did it right some may not finish but the few they did is bether than many that finish because I could remember the theory part 99% will fail that because some where just writing stories instead of highligthing the main points that is not morethan a Page. So best of Luck guys the shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 7th to 10th of this month but u can add me on wattsapp for more info 08099443607 pls don't argue with fools because some pple are nothing but Scallywac suffering from pedantry Syndrome. Best of luck
lovely information for the month. thanks a lot, if I had said it, some people would have crucified me upside down.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by segzy87(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
HugoLee: Segzy87 baba, apart from a few lucky ones who are sure of what they wrote, almost all of us are 'looking up to God' the oto and phinisha of our faith. So don't feel bad, we shall overcome cheesy
Dey r through wit marking of script @ondo state..and dey said we all fail.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
How come you guys are off target? Don't derail this thread with your individual differences when you ought to flaunt maturity. I hope Scoffield and Emlilshady ends their rift, and the grade tynz should stop.... let's get back to why we're here....

Plz, we're grown ups

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
johnnero1: Stop saying wt u d'nt knw. If u will make it 2 d camp, u will realised dt d information u ar saying here is wrong. For now let's pray 4 God intervention 4 us 2 make it 2 d camp $ stop saying 10 per state or wt ever. I still insist dt though d number as been increased, d slots left 4 best performers $ a commoners is jst 2% out of d total candidates required. Let's see @ d camp u will congratulate me for d reliability of my source of info.
tot u said it was increased from 10 to 25.and 5 only for merit.if 5 is 2% of 25 embarassed then I must go relearn my maths embarassed.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Abdulforever: Common sense is so common that's why some people Lack common sense and doesn't have ethics of talking on Air I won't identify myself but let me tell u from a very reliable source abt the Sss cadet recruitment, firstly don't give anybody kobo in the name of helping you is a scam the slot is still 10 per states. 3 from each senatorial destrict and 1 from govtmt house but one thing I want to tell u is not every shortlisted candidate will be base on merit , the benchmark is 60% merit and 40% runs so if u have a sure Godfather or Link that have mouth my brother don't dull urself this is naija even in NDA that has the highest discipline pple still get it thru runs I have seen many but if u are sure of what u wrote my brother don't have any doubt u are there already but note something finishing everything doesn't mean u did it right some may not finish but the few they did is bether than many that finish because I could remember the theory part 99% will fail that because some where just writing stories instead of highligthing the main points that is not morethan a Page. So best of Luck guys the shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 7th to 10th of this month but u can add me on wattsapp for more info 08099443607 pls don't argue with fools because some pple are nothing but Scallywac suffering from pedantry Syndrome. Best of luck
I concur but I doubt the benchmark of 60/40 that means 6 for merit and 4 for runs.if that happens den the canker worm eating our employment system wud die overnight.the public and civil service unlike private enterprises is always flooded wit maladroit round pegs in square holes.godfatherism,spoils system,political patronage,quota system,federal character are always the most used principles rather than merit and has higher percentages than merit.anyway of course if G.E.J wants political stakeholders support he may need to oil their palms with slots but I wud advice him not to. The concept of divided loyalty always accompanies such employments.it is exactly why some soldiers are acting the way they do in the boko Haram menace.leaking info to godfathers who pass is to others instead of the presidency and taking instructions for godfathers instead of high command and presdidency.if someone shud get employed on merit,the person wud definitely work for the government in the forthcoming election.but if by runs.hmmmmm.he wud neva turn around and bite the finger that fed him no matter the amount of indoctrinations he receives in training

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
emlilshady: I'm good oh!I FINISHED EVERYTHING!!!I ATTEMPTED ALL!!!LOL!!!I've been on my way back to basé. I wish the next interview will be something like this again, but more of maths!!
this must have been written for the attention of some ladies in the house.yes we are all impressed by ur fastness and superior intelligence but please is it navy base or which base have u been on ur way back to since.and did u swim or crawl back to dis imaginary base.or was this write up written while sleeping .one word for u.mathematics OLODO

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poiZon: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
ChrisAlpha: angry I HATE LONG NOTES

that means ur essay was just 3lines.......
sha me tooo but most times u need it to address biting issues.
love ur use of vocabulary n intellectual ability.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
scoffield245: this must have been written for the attention of some ladies in the house.yes we are all impressed by ur fastness and superior intelligence but please is it navy base or which base have u been on ur way back to since.and did u swim or crawl back to dis imaginary base.or was this write up written while sleeping .one word for u.mathematics OLODO
anyway let me reserve my comments on this matter for the sake of decorum.but pls remove dat post Mr shady emily eminem slim shady
It raises my blood temp anytime I see it.and makes me want to go at u with total abandon. If not. Me and u might have to draw lines and see who fires faster.this exaggeration in a house full of people dat wrote de same exam and coming from a self acclaimed civil servant looking for civil service work is totally unbecoming and demeaning.u need the next interview to be like dis last one but u want more maths and with no calculator or rough work paper.i just can't contain this humbug.worst claptrap eva

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
emlilshady: I'm good oh!I FINISHED EVERYTHING!!!I ATTEMPTED ALL!!!LOL!!!I've been on my way back to basé. I wish the next interview will be something like this again, but more of maths!!
anyway let me reserve my comments on this matter for the sake of decorum.but pls remove dat post Mr shady emily eminem slim shady
It raises my blood temp anytime I see it.and makes me want to go at u with total abandon. If not. Me and u might have to draw lines and see who fires faster.this exaggeration in a house full of people dat wrote de same exam and coming from a self acclaimed civil servant looking for civil service work is totally unbecoming and demeaning.u need the next interview to be like dis last one but u want more maths and with no calculator or rough work paper.i just can't contain this humbug.worst claptrap eva

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.