Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (614757 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
You guys should learn to respect the house rules nau.... what's up with the display of local dialect on Social Network.... If u guys want a dialect speaking thread, u can add up urselvz on bbm, whatsapp, fb or oda platform or just open anoda thread.... I wish ya'll know how annoying it is.... please adhere and let's not get some people upset.. thanks and have a glorious week fwendz
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poiZon: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
crownprince1765: You guys should learn to respect the house rules nau.... what's up with the display of local dialect on Social Network.... If u guys want a dialect speaking thread, u can add up urselvz on bbm, whatsapp, fb or oda platform or just open anoda thread.... I wish ya'll know how annoying it is.... please adhere and let's not get some people upset.. thanks and have a glorious week fwendz

ayav hear!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by femidejulius(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
For continuously spamming this once wonderful thread, I just clicked on the "report" button, reporting both PoiZon and saaedlee to the moderator. I hope the moderator do something urgently to these individuals who have decided not to listen to the pleas of the people to either stop pasting nonsense here or to switch to a language we can all understand...

In the meantime, I urge all other active members on this thread to also start clicking on d 'report' link on the posts of these two individuals who have practically hijacked dis thread and to report them to the mods for spamming. I hope they're banned for at least a year. Remember : "Evil prevails only when good men do nothing". Do have a nice week ahead.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Davidbee(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
femidejulius: For continuously spamming this once wonderful thread, I just clicked on the "report" button, reporting both PoiZon and saaedlee to the moderator. I hope the moderator do something urgently to these individuals who have decided not to listen to the pleas of the people to either stop pasting nonsense here or to switch to a language we can all understand...

In the meantime, I urge all other active members on this thread to also start clicking on d 'report' link on the posts of these two individuals who have practically hijacked dis thread and to report them to the mods for spamming. I hope they're banned for at least a year. Remember : "Evil prevails only when good men do nothing". Do have a nice week ahead.

Nice job

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
femidejulius: For continuously spamming this once wonderful thread, I just clicked on the "report" button, reporting both PoiZon and saaedlee to the moderator. I hope the moderator do something urgently to these individuals who have decided not to listen to the pleas of the people to either stop pasting nonsense here or to switch to a language we can all understand...

the more they ban, the more they create new e-mails. please let them be ok?good.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ayo25: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
emlilshady: the more they ban, the more they create new e-mails. please let them be ok?good.
Let them go through the hassles of creating new e-mails and account on NL. They should be banned. Am pressing the report button now.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by mecus4love(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
a lady who wtote the exam in enuugu just got a call from sss office in Abuja demanding she forward her full name, institution attended, grade of graduation and course of study to them immediately. this happened today. who else got d call?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ayo25: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
mecus4love: a lady who wtote the exam in enuugu just got a call from sss office in Abuja demanding she forward her full name, institution attended, grade of graduation and course of study to them immediately. this happened today. who else got d call?
Good one. Someone on here has said that they will contact successful people frm 7-10. Many other people will stil get a call frm them. Hope we are among the succesful.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ayo25: Let them go through the hassles of creating new e-mails and account on NL. They should be banned. Am pressing the report button now.
LOL!! you remind me of some tench boys in my class for school that year wey too dey report. hahaha

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
mecus4love: a lady who wtote the exam in enuugu just got a call from sss office in Abuja demanding she forward her full name, institution attended, grade of graduation and course of study to them immediately. this happened today. who else got d call?
hush!

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by judeck: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2014

Exactly wat i tut b4, big up man

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
emlilshady: naaaa LIE!
. Text was sent 2 candidates dat sat for d last exam requesting their info. This happened yesterday. Be weary of falsified info dat creates unnecessary tension...those dat didn't get d text msg, I bliv didn't make it thru..........
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chrisley024(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
kallyeze: . Text was sent 2 candidates dat sat for d last exam requesting their info. This happened yesterday. Be weary of falsified info dat creates unnecessary tension...those dat didn't get d text msg, I bliv didn't make it thru..........
To candidates from Enugu or all states?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chrischyna: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Is there any Abian that got the DSS text requesting your info? Please, indicate (if any). THANKS
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chrischyna: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Please, let the states that have gotten the DSS text for the next stage of the recruitment indicate so as to end all these hearsay. THANKS

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chrischyna: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
kallyeze: . Text was sent 2 candidates dat sat for d last exam requesting their info. This happened yesterday. Be weary of falsified info dat creates unnecessary tension...those dat didn't get d text msg, I bliv didn't make it thru..........
Did u get d text and if yes, which state are you from? Please, reply me. THANKS.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by saaedlee: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:15am On Sep 08, 2014
mine was text yesterday.same info

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:17am On Sep 08, 2014
chrischyna:
Did u get d text and if yes, which state are you from? Please, reply me. THANKS.
I got the text too.but it's for those they lost or misplace their file
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:17am On Sep 08, 2014
chrischyna:
I got the text too.but it's for those they lost or misplace their file
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chrischyna: 6:36am On Sep 08, 2014
scoffield245: I got the text too.but it's for those they lost or misplace their file
Ok, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.