Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (612745 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2014
henryblaze25:

Find out then, u can barely rely on d Nigerian Police and that has brought bad blood btween DSS and Police. Police always feel DSS is taking d shine 4rm them and are becoming too powerful. No b everything wey we go spit 4 public if not I 4 give u situations
... it's same way they feel Vîô and also FRSC is taking their shine. talk true, when you wanna drive out and your papers are not complete, what uniform -man comes to your head first?police ofcos!this is to say that with this only point of mine,police is still better than what we think. I for wan become police but they are more than enough.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by FGjobs(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2014
@emily, police don't have a enough. A police man once told me dat police officers retire almost every month, he gave me an example that wen he came in, they were about 2k, which means that wen dey wil go, about dat 2k will go. He also said police nids ova 200k officer but politics won't allow it.

@Henryblaze, dia is notin like break wen u are in camp o. Rber FG only gives 25th and 26th as xmas break, dey may just allow d rest to b in camp dia, not going home.

Finally, I tot d training is a year, nd if its so, den I blive successful once will enta camp b4 dis year runs out, cos they wil want evrytin to end next year...
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jesussaves22: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2014
GOOD DAY MY FELLOW INTENDING SSS OFFICERS, PLS I WANT TO ENCOURAGE THOSE THAT SCORED ABOVE AVERAGE AND THOSE THAT SCORES LESS IN THE SSS RECRUITMENT EXAM TO BE MORE PRAYERFUL THAN BEFORE. THE REASONS ARE THAT THE SLOTS HAVE BEEN SHARED HAND TO HAND TO THOSE THAT WANT THEIR OWN TO BE THERE. I GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM SOME BODY THAT I WILL NOT MENTION HIS NAME HERE. SO MY PEOPLE LETS PRAY THAT GOD WILL USE THOSE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TAKEN THEIR SHARE HOME TO BLESS US WHO DON'T HAVE ANY BODY AT THE TOP. PRAY FERVENTLY NOW BECAUSE IT IS NOT HE THAT WILLET NOR HE THAT RUNNETH BUT OF GOD THAT SHOWETH MERCY (ROM 9 VS 14,15,AND 16)

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dhope: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
i remember d day i typed here abt d sharing and selling of slots for dis job, some pple decided to castigate me. it is nt smth dt pleased my mind too when i got to know dt officials are sacrificing competence and fairness for nepotism when it comes to sensitive job lik SSS in nigeria. honestly this is d last job i could imagine pple would get by 'long leg and am patiently waiting to see how many pple will be employed on merit.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Which way Nigeria? Which way to go?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by bennyman4u2010: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
If Dis week pass u no get any call from DSS make forget about d work.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by bennyman4u2010: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
If Dis week pass u no get any call from DSS make u forget about d work.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
LOL @ Bennyman!! don't give up oh! we must see in camp!say 'amen '
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Godisnear(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
bennyman4u2010:
If Dis week pass u no get any call from DSS make u forget about d work.

Mr Benny, please are you speculating or you're certain about this info?

Anyway,
*Removes Sim from Andriod phone*
THROWS ANDROID INTO CUPBOARD
*inserts Sim into Nokia Torch*

#Hoping and Praying. God take control.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Mopolchi: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
Godisnear:

Mr Benny, please are you speculating or you're certain about this info?

Anyway,
*Removes Sim from Andriod phone*
THROWS ANDROID INTO CUPBOARD
*inserts Sim into Nokia Torch*

#Hoping and Praying. God take control.
Just laughing after reading this. Why change the sim amongst the phones?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ambstee: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Medicals on.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Godisnear(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mopolchi:
Just laughing after reading this. Why change the sim amongst the phones?

Nokia Torch doesnt need constant charging, so no room for Misseds Calls.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Godisnear(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
ambstee:
Medicals on.

Discouraging applicants since 19BC.

...no insult intended...

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
jesussaves22:
GOOD DAY MY FELLOW INTENDING SSS OFFICERS, PLS I WANT TO ENCOURAGE THOSE THAT SCORED ABOVE AVERAGE AND THOSE THAT SCORES LESS IN THE SSS RECRUITMENT EXAM TO BE MORE PRAYERFUL THAN BEFORE. THE REASONS ARE THAT THE SLOTS HAVE BEEN SHARED HAND TO HAND TO THOSE THAT WANT THEIR OWN TO BE THERE. I GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM SOME BODY THAT I WILL NOT MENTION HIS NAME HERE. SO MY PEOPLE LETS PRAY THAT GOD WILL USE THOSE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TAKEN THEIR SHARE HOME TO BLESS US WHO DON'T HAVE ANY BODY AT THE TOP. PRAY FERVENTLY NOW BECAUSE IT IS NOT HE THAT WILLET NOR HE THAT RUNNETH BUT OF GOD THAT SHOWETH MERCY (ROM 9 VS 14,15,AND 16)

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Davidbee(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
@poster above me, wat is d essence of quoting a comment wen u dnt av anythn to say?

Or u just want ppl to notice u undecided

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
... let's see on Friday. hmmm

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by bennyman4u2010: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
I am not Speculating, they have started calling. Believe or not, I no send u.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by bennyman4u2010: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Medical is on going. If u like believe me, I no get ur time. Bye guys and best of luck to those of us that are going to d traing.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by tripleBgirl(f): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
everything is still on pending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Mopolchi: 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
bennyman4u2010:
What i have to tell u guys is that, go keep urself busy. No reliable info yet, all the results are in Abuja for verification of ur University result, WAEC, Age, and family background. So, keep calm, these might take till Jan, 2015.
Na di same you dey tell us now say medicals dey on. Abeg talk one make we believe you. If u dey medicals, congrats and try pass your medicals to avoid losing the DSS job.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 29, 2014
see what this waiting period is turning graduates into. LOL!Chai!!

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2014
bennyman4u2010:
Medical is on going. If u like believe me, I no get ur time. Bye guys and best of luck to those of us that are going to d traing.
.........I understand ur point bro.....buh don't use d fact dat u kno nothing going on and throw ur frustration on other people........Such news don't hide itself..if medical is going on, there is no way only you will kno.......always write #my opinion# after any of ur post......
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by CharlesWest: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2014
bennyman4u2010:

U don't need to tell us to believe or not, I have made that decision since August when u authoritatively said exam is 16th August. It wasnt.Later u said there isn't any recruitment going on, that DSS is only recruiting junior cadre officers and planning to upgrade the senior ones. D same you now saying Cadet medicals is ongoing. Why are you so unstable? Abeg park well and stop raising pples tension.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Davidbee(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2014
bennyman4u2010:
I pity anybody that come and drop rubbish on this thread just because they scored low in their test. I can beat my chest that nobody had been called for any documentation or interview. If they start calling, everybody will hear. So, my dear Nairalanders and prospective DSS, keep calm and don't allow anybody to temper with your faith.
bennyman4u2010:

Some ppl are just so confused in life. Just lastweek u "can beat ur chest dat nurrin is going on in d recruitment" and now medicals is going on.

I just don't knw wat to say to you undecided

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2014
I dey vex each time I come here to see no info. some of you here are even trying to design fake information but I go manage. afterall, half fish is better than none.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2014
Davidbee:

Some ppl are just so confused in life. Just lastweek u "can beat ur chest dat nurrin is going on in d recruitment" and now medicals is going on.

I just don't knw wat to say to you undecided
say 'sorry ' to him.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2014
CharlesWest:

U don't need to tell us to believe or not, I have made that decision since August when u authoritatively said exam is 16th August. It wasnt.Later u said there isn't any recruitment going on, that DSS is only recruiting junior cadre officers and planning to upgrade the senior ones. D same you now saying Cadet medicals is ongoing. Why are you so unstable? Abeg park well and stop raising pples tension.
somehow he was right because the date was shifted. .. the part you talked about the recruitment is confusing too, we are the juniors, ain't we?also, senior men have been undergoing some forms of trainings for their promotions. camp is occupied at the moment.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by bennyman4u2010: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2014
emlilshady:
somehow he was right because the date was shifted. .. the part you talked about the recruitment is confusing too, we are the juniors, ain't we?also, senior men have been undergoing some forms of trainings for their promotions. camp is occupied at the moment.
Emlil, hope to see in trainigm I pity anyone doubting me.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Davidbee(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2014
emlilshady:
say 'sorry ' to him.

Who is this

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.