Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (612680 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by cozard007: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Whatz ur conclusion nw? Av u guyz admitted d rumour?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Abdulforever(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
I don't want to talk but let me talk please why will some people stop spreading Rumour why can't you behave matured like graduates and be patiently waiting , you won't gain anything by lairing, Now someone said he was call to report to his state command (fiction) another one said is on the 14th he received an invitation sms by which someone ask him "paste the sms" which he didn't rather than start questioning himself saying who say he is lairing hummm and the last Lair can't even read the address of the training Camp...LWKMD (sss training camp is located Along Badagry Express way besides Ojo, military Cantoment, Lagos, just a Fence in between them that differentiate them with the Ojo military Cantoment) so my bro keep your fiction to yourself nobody has been contacted yet unless those pple who says they were contacted were going to another sss training camp not this one we know in nigeria and finally I bet you my brothers and sisters if sss started contacting shortlisted candidate you will all know, just have patient and pray, they have a reason for the delay so let's all hope the delay is for the best. what will be will surely be! Best of luck and pls. Note am not begging you to believe whatever I said because u have the right to believe whatever u want to believe

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
fritxie101:

just a correction: d training school is not near unilag, its @ ojo, after lagos state university.
About the list, am not sure buh still waiting for feedbacks.
May God help us all.
yo!thanks. I don't know Lagos too well. I really get confused for the school names too.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abdulforever:
I don't want to talk but let me talk please why will some people stop spreading Rumour why can't you behave matured like graduates and be patiently waiting , you won't gain anything by lairing, Now someone said he was call to report to his state command (fiction) another one said is on the 14th he received an invitation sms by which someone ask him "paste the sms" which he didn't rather than start questioning himself saying who say he is lairing hummm and the last Lair can't even read the address of the training Camp...LWKMD (sss training camp is located Along Badagry Express way besides Ojo, military Cantoment, Lagos, just a Fence in between them that differentiate them with the Ojo military Cantoment) so my bro keep your fiction to yourself nobody has been contacted yet unless those pple who says they were contacted were going to another sss training camp not this one we know in nigeria and finally I bet you my brothers and sisters if sss started contacting shortlisted candidate you will all know, just have patient and pray, they have a reason for the delay so let's all hope the delay is for the best. what will be will surely be! Best of luck and pls. Note am not begging you to believe whatever I said because u have the right to believe whatever u want to believe
don't mind them busy body them... they have not officially called anybody.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Donovan: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
There will always be an atom of truth in every rumour.
Im sure we will see the end of this very soon.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Davidbee(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abdulforever:

R u on this planet at all? Even an okada rider knows dt sss final list has been sent to various state commands.

Yes, no one has been officially contacted but if u av an insyder in ur state command, he will help u chk if u made d list.

Some ppl can't just bliv a glaring truth. Even wen dia wife get belle, dey will still ask 4 pisho or dey don't blivit undecided
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
FGjobs:
She no fit call her Papa, na u she see call...
what's your problem?what makes you think she won't or hasn't called? I'm saying she told me her name wasn't found and you just want to have something meaningless to say.

hope you caught your fun.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by cleo: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
[img]
Davidbee:

R u on this planet at all? Even an okada rider knows dt sss final list has been sent to various state commands.

Yes, no one has been officially contacted but if u av an insyder in ur state command, he will help u chk if u made d list.

Some ppl can't just bliv a glaring truth. Even wen dia wife get belle, dey will still ask 4 pisho or dey don't blivit undecided

Thanks Dave... Feels good knowing someone is informed & up to date out there. If they think the DSS will contact them to tell them how unsuccessful their attempt was, then it's pathetic. I feel for everyone though, not easy keeping up hopes this long.[/img]
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by cleo: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abdulforever:

Sorry Bro, drop the Omini-Know-All thing. The simple truth is if u ain't aware that ur name is on that list, trust me ur name ain't. Cos they are aware of that and u don't have to know someone who got the shot.

For me, the heartbreaking thing is that no one on the thread got it. I think this should be a push and challenge those who have great potentials in them to be employers not to settle for a paid employment. PEACE!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]

Hahahahahahaha...yes yes yes!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yes the list.is out at yellow house sure tin.have confirmed it. And camp tins na 14th sure tin.and who said no one on this thread made it.
Abeg apply caution!. All that are ist to 3rd position made it.peoole like sam95.etc.congrats to all that made the list. Hasn't been an easy journey. Been full of bumps
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Abdulforever(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Alhamdulilah! Alhamdulilah!! Alhamdulilah!!! Finally I just got my surprise invitation sms I pray for you guys too let's meet at the next stage- Oyo Let's go there 14th December- I just can't believe it 5 per states hummmm (sss surprises me)
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abdulforever:
Alhamdulilah! Alhamdulilah!! Alhamdulilah!!! Finally I just got my surprise invitation sms I pray for you guys too let's meet at the next stage- Oyo Let's go there 14th December- I just can't believe it 5 per states hummmm (sss surprises me)
really,sure.i neva see sms ooo.but mine name is there. Wonder wats delaying
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chiMoni37(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abdulforever:
pls is SSS under the Ministry of Interior ?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
scoffield245:
Yes the list.is out at yellow house sure tin.have confirmed it. And camp tins na 14th sure tin.and who said no one on this thread made it.
Abeg apply caution!. All that are ist to 3rd position made it.peoole like sam95.etc.congrats to all that made the list. Hasn't been an easy journey. Been full of bumps
won't you congratulate me, I promised you that we must meet in camp. congrats to you in advance.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
chiMoni37:
no, it's under decoration.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chiMoni37(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin
shadowgwalker:
no, it's under decoration.
Busy Body.. I ask u ? Body dey sweet u Becos u wan go Camp Baa! No Worry I ll Catch U..and I ll tell ur instructors to Deal with U SEVERLY
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by politifact: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Team lagos,any news?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by fritxie101(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
shadowgwalker:
yo!thanks. I don't know Lagos too well. I really get confused for the school names too.
no probs dearie. U will get familier wif the lagos, insha allah insha jesu, as soon as we make it to camp.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Abdulforever(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
chiMoni37:
No sss is under NSO(national security organisation) and head by national security adviser former chief of army staff (sambo dasuki)
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by bovaf(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abdulforever:

No sss is under NSO(national security organisation) and head by national security adviser former chief of army staff (sambo dasuki)
Sss is under presidency and it is supervise by national. security. adviser and headed by a dg

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Emily shady the shadowgwalker so u made it too.congrats too then. And the others saying we shall meet in camp or Il catch u in camp.have u people too seen ur names.I heard someone say earlier that no one on this thread made it.it really scared me cos I tink of a more intelligent and sharper people anywia than the guys and ladies I been seeing here.ur wittism and ingenuity cannot be matched by people anywia else. That said and done, I now implore all those that made this last list to drop their comments here.only those that have confirmed theirs not those praying that their names will be in the list.so far iv heard of emily shady and abdul.wia are the others
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
shadowgwalker:
won't you congratulate me, I promised you that we must meet in camp. congrats to you in advance.
I congratulate u too.i go bump ur head for wall if u run against me for platoon leader grin.i already am a green belter so no try stand opposite me in physical combat training. I go just break ur neck with judo cool
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2014
scoffield245:
I congratulate u too.i go bump ur head for wall if u run against me for platoon leader grin.i already am a green belter so no try stand opposite me in physical combat training. I go just break ur neck with judo cool
lol!!thank you!!

but how you wan take break fat person like me? it's just like trying to break a muscular Anaconda. I'm a fearless fighter oh.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2014
shadowgwalker:
lol!!thank you!!

but how you wan take break fat person like me? it's just like trying to break a muscular Anaconda. I'm a fearless fighter oh.
lol.tot u were short and skinny.but I guess u are a force to reckon wit in camp.im glad u made it too.with ur wide knowledge and sharp wits u will make de best operative. Actually most people hold u in awe.i included.cos while uv always been too unreliable source shit team source, uv also always displayed a razor sharp acumen.i guess u will make a really good DSS I guess iv to watch out for u cos u might easily over shadow everyone in everything else.and it's also obvious u
have intelligence in addition to crookedness.and so I guess I may fall behind u in results in camp but I'll just break one of ur legs if u best me in academical so I can beat u in physicals undecided
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 05, 2014
grin
scoffield245:
lol.tot u were short and skinny.but I guess u are a force to reckon wit in camp.im glad u made it too.with ur wide knowledge and sharp wits u will make de best operative. Actually most people hold u in awe.i included.cos while uv always been too unreliable source shit team source, uv also always displayed a razor sharp acumen.i guess u will make a really good DSS I guess iv to watch out for u cos u might easily over shadow everyone in everything else.and it's also obvious u
have intelligence in addition to crookedness.and so I guess I may fall behind u in results in camp but I'll just break one of ur legs if u best me in academical so I can beat u in physicals undecided
grin
scoffield245:
I trust in God, and I thank God for the good things to come.

vote me for your platoon leader, vote me to be your self -defence trainer.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by seraphine(f): 2:47am On Dec 05, 2014
Any news from Anambra state about release of results?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by FGjobs(m): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2014
Abdulforever:
another one said is on the 14th he received an invitation sms by which someone ask him "paste the sms" which he didn't rather than start questioning himself saying who say he is lairing
So can you now post ur sms here or brief us on d content? Sorry hauz but I seriously doubt dis guy...

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by remele2(f): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2014
For doz that has gotten txt invite, pls what doz it read? I mean the content plsss
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by francexxx: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2014
Those that Hv been called, did u get an SMS frm DSS? Or ur source confirmed ur name is on the list

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2014
Yeah, tell us what you were told to bring. It won't cost you anything guys
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2014
they have not officially contacted anybody, don't mind those claiming. it's only those that have people close to list that have got information.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.