Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (611399 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dhope: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
at d start of dis exercise, i hrd 10 per state but now am hearing 5 per state. i'd be very happy to hear someone has been selected on dis forum on merit without any connection or payment of a kobo to any oga at d top. can we find such a person?

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 13, 2014
Davisss:
emilshadowwalker I dey bow 4 u oooo......u always hv dis info I tot only me knew about......
oh yeah!!!that's shadowwalker for you!
:-D
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 13, 2014
dhope:
at d start of dis exercise, i hrd 10 per state but now am hearing 5 per state. i'd be very happy to hear someone has been selected on dis forum on merit without any connection or payment of a kobo to any oga at d top. can we find such a person?
funny enough all that I know that had their names on the list had no connection . . . in fact, most ofthe ones with helpers were disappointed. so, abeg don't criticize cos you will be wrong.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dhope: 2:31am On Dec 13, 2014
shadowgwalker:
funny enough all that I know that had their names on the list had no connection . . . in fact, most ofthe ones with helpers were disappointed. so, abeg don't criticize cos you will be wrong.
dt is a positive devt because fairness shud be encourage in dis process. i hope ur submisn is true for most of d successful applicants in all states.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 13, 2014
dhope:

dt is a positive devt because fairness shud be encourage in dis process. i hope ur submisn is true for most of d successful applicants in all states.
yes sir, I am sure. I was also eager like you to know if it was fair, some are on this nairaland, some say they just wrote it to freestyle but their names still came up . they are all thanking God.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ambstee: 5:55am On Dec 13, 2014
shadowgwalker:
yes sir, I am sure. I was also eager like you to know if it was fair, some are on this nairaland, some say they just wrote it to freestyle but their names still came up . they are all thanking God.
I dnt think d exercise is fair in all states
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by engrfaruq(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2014
scoffield245:
go on Sunday and risk being asked to do frog jump till u shit by ojo soldiers.no sss man on duty that day

DSS training school only shares boundary with OjO barracks... The soldiers has no business with dss.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2014
ambstee:

Bross its not all about coming first or second in the exam oo. There are other factors they consider, such as; course (relevance/use), additional certificates (professional or otherwise), IT certification, age, institution attended, availability of traceable documents etc. That's why you were instructed to provide your original birth certificate (not sworn affidavit done two years ago) state of origin certificate (that dates back at least 10 years), and primary school leaving certificate/testimonial, which many people didn't bother to look for, I'm sure. They also did a thorough background check and unfortunately for some people (especially those politically active in school), there are times when a name is written in a university's black book unknown to the person, because of student unionism (protesting), disorderly conduct (like fighting your lecturer/colleague), or even on suspicion of cultism. These all reflect in your file. So you see my brother, there are a million and one skeletons in your closet that you might not even be aware of. If you get a private investigator to look into your background for you, you'd be shocked at the amount of orishirishi he'd unearth.
That being said, you could be right, maybe na magumagu dem use thief una slot cheesy

4 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 13, 2014
ambstee:

maybe...
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ambstee: 7:47am On Dec 13, 2014
BlackStallion:

Bross its not all about coming first or second in the exam oo. There are other factors they consider, such as; course (relevance/use), additional certificates (professional or otherwise), IT certification, age, institution attended, availability of traceable documents etc. That's why you were instructed to provide your original birth certificate (not sworn affidavit done two years ago) state of origin certificate (that dates back at least 10 years), and primary school leaving certificate/testimonial, which many people didn't bother to look for, I'm sure. They also did a thorough background check and unfortunately for some people (especially those politically active in school), there are times when a name is written in a university's black book unknown to the person, because of student unionism (protesting), disorderly conduct (like fighting your lecturer/colleague), or even on suspicion of cultism. These all reflect in your file. So you see my brother, there are a million and one skeletons in your closet that you might not even be aware of. If you get a private investigator to look
into your background for you, you'd be shocked at the amount of orishirishi he'd unearth.
That being said, you could be right, maybe na magumagu dem use thief una slot cheesy
I'l only advice u to thank God if u'v been selected and leave d rest of the stories. dnt think am guilty in any of those issues u'v stated bro.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by seunkeji5(f): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2014
Those saying they got it on merit are not saying the truth they all have one or two oga at the top who gives them and info , just imagine someone who came first or second but has a Gov or Senator monitoring it for him, if such person was eventually selected won't the person say it was on merit. NO MERIT WAS USED.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2014
ambstee:

I'l only advice u to thank God if u'v been selected and leave d rest of the stories. dnt think am guilty in any of those issues u'v stated bro.
That's the spirit. I'm not an applicant, I'll be there to supervise y'all grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by holygenius3(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2014
Whether you are selected or not, just thank God that you write the exam. It is not everybody that applied, were invited to write the exam. Just have a reason to thank God for this process and Cheer up, better opportunities are coming your way in this new year, don't give up in life. Have a wonderful weekend. Congrats to friends who made it to the next stage. Happy weekend

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by omishooo(f): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my fellow Nairalanders, why u pple decided to be a bandwagon on a fake rumour. DSS has not call any candidate for the second stage of the recruitment. pls do ur findings and confirm.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nomso007(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
omishooo:
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my fellow Nairalanders, why u pple decided to be a bandwagon on a fake rumour. DSS has not call any candidate for the second stage of the recruitment. pls do ur findings and confirm.
LWKMD
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
omishooo:
ROFLMYO!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by engrfaruq(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
omishooo:

Just imagine... how are u miss attention seeker? Kindly keep waiting for ur call and dont believe with all what we are saying.... dont move on, keep staying there till we pass out.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
omishooo:
Well, not to be outdone; LMFAO, LOL, ROTFL, LWKMD!! grin
Awon bandwagoners, don't mind them joor cheesy
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Godisnear(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Wait o, so camp opens tomorrow and I've not been contacted..

They better contact me or else, the dog and the baboon would be soaked in blood..
#na Buhari talk am oh

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dhope: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
hmmmm Nigerians and God-things. even if u a man makes money ritual sucessfully here and u ask him how he got his money d 1st phrase u will hear frm him is 'na God oo'. I neva expected anyone dt got d offer thru nepotism or bribery means to say how it happened here considering d sensitivity of da job. I just wanna wish y'all a wonderful experience in camp and tell u dt d nation needs ur intellectual capability to solve our security challenges (nt boko haram alone) in dis time more dan any other time in d past. i look ahead to see dt day nigeria secret police will be more glorified than her US counterpart and bring honour to us as a country. congrats to d successful ones once again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Godisnear:
Wait o, so camp opens tomorrow and I've not been contacted..

They better contact me or else, the dog and the baboon would be soaked in blood..
#na Buhari talk am oh
hehehe!!!
I told you it's based on merit, their own meaning ooh!lol
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Godisnear:

They better contact me or else, the dog and the baboon would be soaked in blood.
Oga a detachment of S.H.I.E.L.D, Power Rangers and the Avengers have begun tracking you for this threat. cheesy
LWKMD! Why your heart cum dey cut, sote you dey hide for Buhari back? Just talk am straight say if dem no contact you, you'll detonate the bombs you've already planted in the Federal Government College in Yobe. You said you're going to paint the streets with the blood of the innocent, right? Issorait grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Godisnear(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
BlackStallion:

Just talk am straight say if dem no contact you, you'll detonate the bombs you've already planted in the Federal Government College in Yobe. You said you're going to paint the streets with the blood of the innocent, right? Issorait grin

lol
Enemies.... your plan no go work.
this man won set me up sha, I dodge am, in fact, I weave am.

now that you've mentioned it, fellow Nigerians, abeg I never go Yobe before oh, and as for painting, I don't even know how to hold a crayon no to talk of painting.

#disclaimer

lwkm4h
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
BlackStallion:

Oga a detachment of S.H.I.E.L.D, Power Rangers and the Avengers have begun tracking you for this threat. cheesy
LWKMD! Why your heart cum dey cut, sote you dey hide for Buhari back? Just talk am straight say if dem no contact you, you'll detonate the bombs you've already planted in the Federal Government College in Yobe. You said you're going to paint the streets with the blood of the innocent, right? Issorait grin
mtchewwww.look who is talking grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
Godisnear:
lol
Enemies.... your plan no go work.
this man won set me up sha, I dodge am, in fact, I weave am.
now that you've mentioned it, fellow Nigerians, abeg I never go Yobe before oh, and as for painting, I don't even know how to hold a crayon no to talk of painting.
#disclaimer
lwkm4h
Ha! There's a big possibility that you're in the wrong business bro. Why not try real estate or become a Jehovah's witness? Cuz you've gotta have cojones for this job tongue
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
[b][/b]please my brethrens coming to camp.dont forget u shud carry a big bag. Ur whites and ur muftis included.dont leave wat u can grab.ur clipper. Shoes,tracksuit, running canvas, Chelsea jersey.,boots,mosquito net,suit for p.o.p. Clothes for exits . bedsheets Etc.plenty white spares
..dont carry only wat is in the list or u will regret
.tanks[b][/b]wish u all journey mercies. See u all on Monday.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
scoffield245:
mtchewwww.look who is talking grin
Yes oo na me gangan, Soul Reaver, aka The Butcher. I don threaten una with nuclear holocaust if I'm kept under the hot sun on monday. No use am play oo, in order to avoid stories that touch grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
scoffield245:
[b][/b]please my brethrens coming to camp.dont forget u shud carry a big bag. Ur whites and ur muftis included.dont leave wat u can grab.ur clipper. Shoes,tracksuit, running canvas, Chelsea jersey.,boots,mosquito net,suit for p.o.p. Clothes for exits . bedsheets Etc.plenty white spares
..dont carry only wat is in the list or u will regret
.tanks[b][/b]wish u all journey mercies. See u all on Monday.
Laff! Olodo, you no sabi use bold [b] and italics [i].
Tsk tsk tsk cheesy
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
[b][/b]so tonight is our last free night out since tomorow night we will be resting well for Monday. Now let the team work begin.who is in team nairaland dss28.also known to Nairalanders as team NL28 for easy identification in camp .I ,scoffield am. I take number 1.so henceforth I'm 1NL28.who else. Team NL28.as u identify we give u number. Tanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
BlackStallion:

Laff! Olodo, you no sabi use bold [b] and italics [i].
Tsk tsk tsk cheesy
[color=#990000][/color][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]no mind my phone Mr bomber.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
scoffield245:
[color=#990000][/color][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]no mind my phone Mr bomber.
who is 2NL28
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
scoffield245:
[b][/b]so tonight is our last free night out since tomorow night we will be resting well for Monday. Now let the team work begin.who is in team nairaland dss28.also known to Nairalanders as team NL28 for easy identification in camp .I ,scoffield am. I take number 1.so henceforth I'm 1NL28.who else. Team NL28.as u identify we give u number. Tanks
who be 2NL28.if in parade I mention I'm 1NL28.kno it's scoffield .let the bonding begin.its Nairalanders against non threaders.@teamplay.one luv

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.