Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (613897 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Bode69(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Please where is there office in Ibadan??
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Busbar:
Jamoyakz, are u kogi team, what course did u study? I submitted mine on 8th in lokoja.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Gigastreams: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
does sss have a website.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by sani4all: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Exams already conducted in Zamfara State
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
sani4all: Exams already conducted in Zamfara State
how was it and what did they set for you guys?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
cecejobs:
[/i]@Delta, My guy when e be say na me do everything, apply for am don get the test invitation but me never get. Fingers sti crossed sha. Buh sti on sti, wetin person suppose expect? Calculator deey deey? Na OMR abi kini kor kini kor? Abeg house make unua drop relevant info. I get hope say I fit sti get before mid night today.
Sti wondering why am yet to receive
Please for dose when don taste the exam, na only one day dem deey do am? Please assist
you sound like an agboro agent. join VÎÔ or apply for local taskforce.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poundsmaker(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hahahahahahaha
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by VICTOFX(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
pls how do I address the application letter, and what do I apply for, I am applying with my ND result. a quick and appropriate response will be highly appreciated
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by cecejobs(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
emlilshady: you sound like an agboro agent. join VÎÔ or apply for local taskforce.
. Babe no time o. Even na MTN if you get link, push me make I join ni
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Godisnear(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
sani4all: Exams already conducted in Zamfara State

Did you write the exam? If you did, what format did the questions take? How many questions?

I need hints not the actual questions.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Temmy198(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=Ibro2star] I am frm OYO,latest pls? Nothing yet. When did you submit your application?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by pero2014: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Team Anambra...Has anyone received a text
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Pagesweet(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Delta pple una bad, i was at d sss office 2day 2 submit my application and i was told 2 come 4 d test on saturday
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by solidman59(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
You always sound foolish anytime u post @emlilshady. Why so? #spits on user#
emlilshady: you sound like an agboro agent. join VÎÔ or apply for local taskforce.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by olafunmise: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
sarajevo: Good morning my fellow prospective officers, my work here is done.
I wish you guys nothing but the very best as you prepare for your test and subsequently the interview.
A word of caution to those joining the service JUST for the monetary gains, THINK AGAIN because you may(or may not) regret it in the long run for instance, a greater part of your freedom will be sacrificed, casual leave is privilege and not a right, your annual leave may be cut short when the situation demands it and as an officer in the service, you rank first on the insurgents' target list(the military and the police follow in order of decreasing priority). You will also be living a life of constantly watching over your shoulders.
For those joining the service because of their passion to serve their country and secondly for the money(of course its a job & you need to get paid for your services), I believe you already have an idea of what you are getting yourselves into and i must say that your aspirations are commendable and I encourage you to remain steadfast.
As for those who may not be successful in this ongoing recruitment, I'd like to encourage you not to give up, you may succeed next time or God may have other plans for you.
Finally, I'd like to acknowledge and commend great minds like Kunlexyfred for starting this thread, timifizzy and others too numerous to mention for their enormous contributions, please keep up the good work.
I look forward to seeing you guys @ the In-camp training.
Thank you and God bless!

Thanks for the good write up. please do you have an idea how much a cadet officer would be earning and would they give any money after the training.
I wish you guys nothing but the very best as you prepare for your test and subsequently the interview.
A word of caution to those joining the service JUST for the monetary gains, THINK AGAIN because you may(or may not) regret it in the long run for instance, a greater part of your freedom will be sacrificed, casual leave is privilege and not a right, your annual leave may be cut short when the situation demands it and as an officer in the service, you rank first on the insurgents' target list(the military and the police follow in order of decreasing priority). You will also be living a life of constantly watching over your shoulders.
For those joining the service because of their passion to serve their country and secondly for the money(of course its a job & you need to get paid for your services), I believe you already have an idea of what you are getting yourselves into and i must say that your aspirations are commendable and I encourage you to remain steadfast.
As for those who may not be successful in this ongoing recruitment, I'd like to encourage you not to give up, you may succeed next time or God may have other plans for you.
Finally, I'd like to acknowledge and commend great minds like Kunlexyfred for starting this thread, timifizzy and others too numerous to mention for their enormous contributions, please keep up the good work.
Thank you and God bless!

Thanks for the good write up. please do you have an idea how much a cadet officer would be earning and would they give any money after the training.
Thank you and God bless!

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
solidman59: You always sound foolish anytime u post @emlilshady. Why so? #spits on user#
I won't respond to your signal kid. I replied to a reasonable fellow that responded in a good manner. lay low#spit on your grave#

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Davidbee(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lol...sss aspirants don dey take ambonely ooo
solidman59: You always sound foolish anytime u post @emlilshady. Why so? #spits on user#
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
cecejobs: . Babe no time o. Even na MTN if you get link, push me make I join ni
nah restaurant me dey for the main time oh.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chrisley024(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Enugu applicants!

Any info or anyone got sms?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Godisnear(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dis one wey spit don dey fly around, make e no touch me shall... Lols

emlilshady and solidman, now is not the time. Wait till we get to camp, una two go spit taya lols.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Godisnear: Dis one wey spit don dey fly around, make e no touch me shall... Lols

emlilshady and solidman, now is not the time. Wait till we get to camp, una two go spit taya lols.
grin[quote author=Godisnear]eczema things
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emeca: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
E-spit....wat does it luk lyk??cheesy
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by VICTOFX(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
VICTOFX: pls how do I address the application letter, and what do I apply for, I am applying with my ND result. a quick and appropriate response will be highly appreciated
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by austynbch(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
plz must one receive the sms invite b4 going for the test? guys in Delta are holding there's on Saturday bt I haven't received any sms. Just wanted to know if I could be accepted without invite.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emmysteve(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Also received the invite to come for an aptitude test on Saturday by 11:30. DSS kogi
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by penzino(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bode69: Please where is there office in Ibadan??
I heard its around alesinloye. pls do u know if they are still receiving application?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by penzino(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=Temmy198][/quote]bro are they still receiving application in Oyo?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lanrewest: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
ADAMUdaCOWBOY: I AM FROM KWARA STATE, I JUST GOT MY INVITATION. YEAH!
bro u mean am? I never receive oo. Na when b the test?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dahme147(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Was at lagos hq to submit today,cool experience,,kudos lagos SSS

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ibro2star: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=Temmy198][/quote] i submitd on 3rd
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by adoleval: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
Emmysteve: Also received the invite to come for an aptitude test on Saturday by 11:30. DSS kogi
EmmySteve, am with U, same time @GSSS Lokoja.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by olafunmise: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
I dey envy you people we don receive text message for the test. anyway I strongly believe our own self dey come. no forget to update us on what the exam looks like oooo. best of luck to you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.