Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (613887 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by samobaba4u(m): 4:15am On Jul 30, 2014
Darryshine1: just login, then U'll recieve a confirmation msg and start inviting pple through Ur confirmation ID... Its as simple as counting 1 to 10... Cheerz!!!
In anoda thread d person say na 30k d oda sayba 50k u say ba 40k which one una dey now abi oga JONA no train una well?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kixo(m): 4:43am On Jul 30, 2014
Please, I beg of you, nobody should derail this thread, take your TAN to another thread!!!! Nigerians are damn gullible!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 30, 2014
kixo: Please, I beg of you, nobody should derail this thread, take your TAN to another thread!!!! Nigerians are damn gullible!
men!!I just had to keep quiet, I thought this thread was meant for 'cadets '(by faith), this little advert of money making has shown us how some people are only after money. they don't even know what they want or where they want to work.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Cul4real(m): 6:06am On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=Darryshine1] Wow!!!
It seems U guys are not really getting the info right,,, abi
Well let me just help explain a little more then. This http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=51187 is not any man's private business, its all about Mr president's Transformation agenda to get back into Aso rock villa come 2015... So its federal Govt money for jobless Nigerians who can spread the info on the internet and we all stand the chance of earning @least 40k for 12 months just for this little assignment and it doesn't matter who later win the election. So wise-Up guys and key into this opportunity, just login and start smiling to Ur bank guys. Cheerz!!! PLS TELL US, HOW MUCH YOU HAVE GOT FROM IT SO FAR?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by loppy87: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Mr. TAN please your time is expired on this thread, cant you create a TAN thread for you and your potential TAN clients. Or are you doubting your potentials of gaining attention on a fresh TAN thread. With or without the youth joining TAN for whatever reason, OGA JONA will win by rigging. Its a win-win situation.......that we know

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ayo25: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2014
emlilshady: men!!I just had to keep quiet, I thought this thread was meant for 'cadets '(by faith), this little advert of money making has shown us how some people are only after money. they don't even know what they want or where they want to work.
Nairaland moderators can improve on their job and bring sanity to Nairaland by having a system in place where any post which is not on the subject-matter of a thread is rejected. You find this in place in very good websites around the world. Poor verbal communication skills, disorganisation, insanity and rude ways of doing things is a disease with most Nigerians. That is why you see people advertise or preach inside a public transport and you find a mosque having a very large horn-speaker outside their premises to wake you up every 5.00am regardless of whether you are interested in what they are doing or not. Mtchew!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ibro2star: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2014
Ayo25: Nairaland moderators can improve on their job and bring sanity to Nairaland by having a system in place where any post which is not on the subject-matter of a thread is rejected. You find this in place in very good websites around the world. Poor verbal communication skills, disorganisation, insanity and rude ways of doing things is a disease with most Nigerians. That is why you see people advertise or preach inside a public transport and you find a mosque having a very large horn-speaker outside their premises to wake you up every 5.00am regardless of whether you are interested in what they are doing or not. Mtchew!
y TAN on ds thread?forget abt ds pls,dey are coletn ur data to fordge papers n cards for election rigging.transformation after figured deformation,nigerians dnt sleep ooo!

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by victorVIC1(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2014
pls and pls, it took a lot of efforts to nurture ds thread to its present stage.We can't afford to derail it wen it's most needed. If ur post won't have a direct relation to the subject matter, do well to open another thread for it or keep it at bay.
Tanx for ur cooperation

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by middyuzeri: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2014
Any new info in the house based on intel from the agency?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2014
Darryshine1: Wow!!!
It seems U guys are not really getting the info right,,, abi
Well let me just help explain a little more then. This http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=51187 is not any man's private business, its all about Mr president's Transformation agenda to get back into Aso rock villa come 2015... So its federal Govt money for jobless Nigerians who can spread the info on the internet and we all stand the chance of earning @least 40k for 12 months just for this little assignment and it doesn't matter who later win the election. So wise-Up guys and key into this opportunity, just login and start smiling to Ur bank guys. Cheerz!!!

Leave that thing! Since you joined have you smiled to the bank to collect any 40k? I filled the form since over 2 weeks and I didn't hear anything.... I was only told to share one link.... i'll be advertising the site on my social networking pages without pay.... I'm not down for another time wasting procedure jooor... Let's keep to the purpose of this thread.... SSS Cadet 2014 Recruitment.... Still patiently waiting for an sms inviting me for the exam....
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Darryshine1(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2014
Ibro2star: y TAN on ds thread?forget abt ds pls,dey are coletn ur data to fordge papers n cards for election rigging.transformation after figured deformation,nigerians dnt sleep ooo!
No one is forcing U to join this crusade nah! Why not face Ur way and stop wasting Ur time commenting on what U're not interested in doing But mind U,,, "the wise are doing great things and making it greatly in an incorruptable ways while the fools are of the habbit of criticising the good works of the great minded ones" Poverty is not my portion!!! Cheerz!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Cul4real(m): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2014
Darryshine1: No one is forcing U to join this crusade nah! Why not face Ur way and stop wasting Ur time commenting on what U're not interested in doing But mind U,,, "the wise are doing great things and making it greatly in an incorruptable ways while the fools are of the habbit of criticising the good works of the great minded ones" Poverty is not my portion!!! Cheerz!!!
Tell us, how much you have made so far?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Elowhite245(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Let us disregard any thing concerning TAN issue pls house. Dis tread is for SSS CADET RECRUITMENT PLS ooooooooooooooooo
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Elowhite245(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
crownprince1765:

Leave that thing! Since you joined have you smiled to the bank to collect any 40k? I filled the form since over 2 weeks and I didn't hear anything.... I was only told to share one link.... i'll be advertising the site on my social networking pages without pay.... I'm not down for another time wasting procedure jooor... Let's keep to the purpose of this thread.... SSS Cadet 2014 Recruitment.... Still patiently waiting for an sms inviting me for the exam....
. Am with u bro

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ugokingsaso: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Same here. One love. im expecting their msg today. Im seeing future sss cadets here... Cheers

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by vivalavida(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Darryshine1: No one is forcing U to join this crusade nah! Why not face Ur way and stop wasting Ur time commenting on what U're not interested in doing But mind U,,, "the wise are doing great things and making it greatly in an incorruptable ways while the fools are of the habbit of criticising the good works of the great minded ones" Poverty is not my portion!!! Cheerz!!!

Then open your own thread and advertise your rat medicine there
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
vivalavida:

Then open your own thread and advertise your rat medicine there

U mean rat medicine? Mehn! U nailed it...
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Why this unecessary deviation? Pls let's keep our focus here intact. The last we heard was that it will be a nationwide exercise, any new update?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hey peepz, there is something I've learnt in sharing. you tend to loose little and gain more.
I'm directing this message to every Nairalander on this thread.
As regards the SSS Cadet recruitment exams conducted in some states, I think one or two individuals from Delta state posted the questions on here and we all dealt with the questions..... how about other states that wrote the test? Nobody posted the questions they were asked.... If you think you are doing yourself any good by hurdling the questions on here, what if the answers you have are contestable, how will u know? We ain't cheating or doing anything wrong by sharing the questions, moreover, they are past questions or likely questions and nobody will query us for sharing that...... No knowledge is waste, this guy Emilshady said sth about the difference between an officer and a detective, I know there's a difference but it never occurred to me to search for the details until he spelled it out..... that's why we are all here.....
With over 100,000 people applying for the position when less than 4,000 graduates will be employed.... We can learn facts that will be forever useful even outside the SSS recruitment. So, let's see ourselves as people with collective responsibility of informing ourselves with news, opinions, rumours, jists and all.... I never regret bin on this thread and bin a Nairalander for a second and I hope it applies to ya'll....
Have a luvly day and keep praying for God's favour in all ramifications.....
Still waiting for SSS cadet recruitment short-listed sms on my mtn line! Are u?

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ibro2star: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Darryshine or watin be ur name?we dnt nid to ask u any questn if u ar ambitious or not,no focus,determination,objectv n plan in achievn in life.u ar just for MONEY like sm politians.pls focus on ur career dnt be dstracted by sharp-corner money-making deal.am only asistn u,just to achiev in life n not to influence ambitious 1s among us.Thr4,try to be focused in life DARRYSHINE so as to eventually shine in life bcs ur parents are expectng much frm u,dnt disapoint dem,ok? Ur career is much relevant to u
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
GUYS WHAT'S THE LATEST NEWs ON THE SSS CADET INVITATIONS??'
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
GUYS WHAT'S THE LATEST NEWs ON THE SSS CADET INVITATIONS??
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by middyuzeri: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
crownprince1765: Hey peepz, there is something I've learnt in sharing. you tend to loose little and gain more.
As regards the SSS Cadet recruitment exams conducted in some states, I think one or two individuals from Delta state posted the questions on here and we all dealt with the questions..... how about other states that wrote the test? Nobody posted the questions they were asked.... If you think you are doing yourself any good by hurdling the questions on here, what if the answers you have are contestable, how will u know? We ain't cheating or doing anything wrong by sharing the questions, moreover, they are past questions or likely questions and nobody will query us for sharing that...... No knowledge is waste, this guy Emilshady said sth about the difference between an officer and a detective, I know there's a difference but it never occurred to me to search for the details until he spelled it out..... that's why we are all here.....
With over 100,000 people applying for the position when less than 4,000 graduates will be employed.... We can learn facts that will be forever useful even outside the SSS recruitment. So, let's see ourselves as people with collective responsibility of informing ourselves with news, opinions, rumours, jists and all.... I never regret bin on this thread and bin a Nairalander for a second and I hope it applies to ya'll....

My brother, less than 400 will be picked out of over 300,000 applicants
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
crownprince1765: Hey peepz, there is something I've learnt in sharing. you tend to loose little and gain more.
brother you are so jumping into invalid conclusion!!! We that wrote in KOGI state ours was 100question objective time limit 45 mins, do you expect us to memorise the question When the tyme was so inadequate? Stop hating the trend up by all these attack abi dem born each and everyone of us the same day? If anyone wanna share their question its at their own discretion not all these many talk !!! Thank you

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Pagesweet(m): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
U r trying to tell us that those from delta are fools
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 31, 2014
cheesy :DLOL!! fight! fight!! fight!!! fight!!!! fight!!! fight!! fight! fight!!! :DLOL!! fight! fight!! fight!!! fight!!!! fight!!! fight!! fight! fight!!!:-D
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 12:17am On Jul 31, 2014
Pagesweet: U r trying to tell us that those from delta are fools

Are u refering to my msg? Quote so we'll know who to answer...
As for me, I was just saying I expect more than what we're sharing...

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 12:26am On Jul 31, 2014
jamoyakz: brother you are so jumping into invalid conclusion!!! We that wrote in KOGI state ours was 100question objective time limit 45 mins, do you expect us to memorise the question When the tyme was so inadequate? Stop hating the trend up by all these attack abi dem born each and everyone of us the same day? If anyone wanna share their question its at their own discretion not all these many talk !!! Thank you

My Kogi fwend!
The fact that you answered 100 questions in 45minutes doesn't mean u shudnt grasp any of the questions......
They weren't only testing your knowledge, they tested your time management skills, stress management skill (reaction when under pressure), and self control.
45 minutes isn't small for 100 objective questions when it's not Germany questions.
Don't expect better timing from any examiner setting aptitude test and your IQ and Memory is very important if you must be an officer...
So, you don't have an excuse not to remember at least one out of 100 questions..... thanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2014
emlilshady: cheesy :DLOL!! fight! fight!! fight!!! fight!!!! fight!!! fight!! fight! fight!!! :DLOL!! fight! fight!! fight!!! fight!!!! fight!!! fight!! fight! fight!!!:-D

LWKMF 4 here... grin O serious.... shocked
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Abbey2411(m): 1:32am On Jul 31, 2014
Pls, anybody from Oyo state who has received a text, inviting him/her for aptitude test concerning the SSS recruitment exercise should help us with information before it's too late for us. Thanks and God bless you as you don. Amen
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by middyuzeri: 6:05am On Jul 31, 2014
I think the kogi folks shared a little of their questions if you read 2ru the thread.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ibro2star: 8:10am On Jul 31, 2014
Abbey2411: Pls, anybody from Oyo state who has received a text, inviting him/her for aptitude test concerning the SSS recruitment exercise should help us with information before it's too late for us. Thanks and God bless you as you don. Amen
as per frm ma side,no info yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.