Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,334 members, 7,853,505 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (614183 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Babalakin(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
victorVIC1:
I tink dey will but in december..BTW, pay dat dude no more attention.
bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by vivalavida(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
See as babalakin finish emilshady.
Chai!!! Babalakin,do you knw dia riz God?

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by samplanner(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Yila20: It is truth d exam is 30.

I tink its a tactical approach to reduce the number of applicants for the exam bcs by 30th, some of d people that also applied for dssc and SSC of the Nigerian army will be undergoing their screening.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Babalakin(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
vivalavida: See as babalakin finish emilshady.
Chai!!! Babalakin,do you knw dia riz God?
no vex sir but d thing pain me

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Dazzlinggem(f): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
I can't stop laughing at some posts here. But I just know that from next week to 30th the test will come up
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 15, 2014
well,to all my fans who think they are abusing me ... ride on!! #that's none of my business.
you wan use WAEC start job because you dey naija, nah so your own luck dey shine?you now want to blame it on one unknown friend.graduate with ssce instead of an 'o' level certificate. ok,sorry sir... please apply!whether them no go pour you spit for gate. LOL!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by tranxo(m): 3:38am On Aug 15, 2014
emlilshady: well,to all my fans who think they are abusing me ... ride on!! #that's none of my business.
you wan use WAEC start job because you dey naija, nah so your own luck dey shine?you now want to blame it on one unknown friend.graduate with ssce instead of an 'o' level certificate. ok,sorry sir... please apply!whether them no go pour you spit for gate. LOL!!!

How old are you? Try and clean up your acts. A little polish will do you good.

5 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Philistine(m): 6:14am On Aug 15, 2014
emlilshady: well,to all my fans who think they are abusing me ... ride on!! #that's none of my business.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Yila20(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2014
30th God help us to see this day and give us ur favor.

5 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by victorVIC1(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2014

it's quite unfortunate dat u lack d character dat befits d job u seek...I really hope u'll make d necessary adjustments before it's too late.
Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChelseaKings: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2014

And who told you one can't start a job with WAEC cert? I must tell you in most government agencies like military and paramilitary, it is more challenging getting jobs with degree or its equivalent than with WAEC cert, and one can upgrade to the senior rank after some smart moves with the O'level cert.

Let me give you an instance, six yrs ago a friend (graduate) joined NPS with O'level cert, did his one year masters and was upgraded. Just 3 weeks ago he was promoted again to the rank of DSP (3 stars).

Its about smart moves and God's grace, so try not to wash people the way you are doing cos you don't know the person's intent or limitations at the case maybe.

Ability to encourage people instead of bringing them down in situations like this is a VIRTUE.

12 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by VICTOFX(m): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2014
pls does any1 have an idea on when applicants with ND will be called upon for applications?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Beniyke007: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2014
you wan use WAEC start job because you dey naija, nah so your own luck dey shine?you now want to blame it on one unknown friend.graduate with ssce instead of an 'o' level certificate. ok,sorry sir... please apply!whether them no go pour you spit for gate. LOL!!

Always making a fool of yourself. Grow up....

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by stinggy(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2014
Una don use mouth scatter this guy moral oo...
Kaii grin grin

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by engrfaruq(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2014
@Emlilshady learn something from this photo.

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by engrfaruq(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2014
If we are to go by people's comments here, most of us would not make a good detectives.. we just let our mouth loose and spit whatever comes out of our mouths... and that's a turn off for an agent....
Advisably let us start commenting maturely...... like potential detectives.... Wish all of us Good-Luck.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2014
Philistine: Rantings from a Fool!
. Its quite appalling and despicable dat we hv succeeded in turning dis thread to a HATE thread. I bliv most of us here passed thru d four walls of a higher citadel of learning, thus shud be able to tolerate each others excesses.. Enough of the castigation and insolence. There are better ways to reprimand or correct somebody than spewing thrash on people... Bliv Emilshady has bn corrected enough.....she is a lady tho...but she stands 2 be corrected any time.....#one Love#

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2014
ChrisAlpha: Am afraid they don't recruit SSCE holders anymore!!! so u gotta keep ya head up bro!!! try & finish school, go for ur NYSC then come check on this thread cool

You got it all WRONG. Pls verify your information b4 issuing out an advice. They do recruit SSCE holders but not as Cadet officers. And about finishing School, he may not be as fortunate as some of us, you don't knw what his family background is all about, so thread with caution.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2014

That's rather harsh.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 9:47am On Aug 15, 2014
Everybody at every point in time seem to get their information from a "reliable source" in this thread...makes it pretty difficult to depict which is "unreliable source". How sure are we on the said 30th of August?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2014
u guys are funny though, I wish to continue testing your limits...LOL!! expect more from me soon.
N/B: abusing me takes nothing from me neither does it add to my way of living. Insulting me is like when an uncivilized citizen of the country is disrespecting our President on media. I FEEL YOUR PAINS, but take it as part of my training for u . You will see worse later, u better adapt .

As I was saying, may we proceed? where did u stop?
Please don't tell the admin to kick me out. thanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2014
samplanner:

I tink its a tactical approach to reduce the number of applicants for the exam bcs by 30th, some of d people that also applied for dssc and SSC of the Nigerian army will be undergoing their screening.

Na true o! OMG!!!

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2014
engrfaruq: @Emlilshady learn something from this photo.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Engrfaruq what are u insinuating? grin grin grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Duduyemi88(f): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2014
Yila20: 30th God help us to see this day and give us ur favor.
Amen ooo IJN!

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by johnnero1(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2014
emlilshady: u guys are funny though, I wish to continue testing your limits...LOL!! expect more from me soon.
N/B: abusing me takes nothing from me neither does it add to my way of living. Insulting me is like when an uncivilized citizen of the country is disrespecting our President on media. I FEEL YOUR PAINS, but take it as part of my training for u . You will see worse later, u better adapt .

As I was saying, may we proceed? where did u stop?
Please don't tell the admin to kick me out. thanks
P/s post ur picture here we may like 2 see hw u look like so dt we will may be chating wit a strange woman. Hw can u promise members of dis thread worse ahead of us
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2014
Good morning house!!how is ur morale?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by abagadingus: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2014
Peeps let's watchout for texts inviting us for exams on 30/08/04...

Cheers
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by abbeywasc(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
hi guys, wanna apply but i avnt got my pry sch cert wt me and i heard submission ends today in my state. can i apply like dt? plus wch post is advisable for a graduate? thanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by henryblaze25(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Those believing 30th as a tentative date happens to b a strategy to reduce number of applicants need to have a 2nd thought.

4rm DSSC list I saw has about 20 per state, if u multiply that by 37 u have 740.

Highest 1000 applicants in general are expected to report @ RIBADU barracks Kaduna. So about 20 applicants or there about per state is insignificant to the hundreds and thousands of applicant.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
abbeywasc: hi guys, wanna apply but i avnt got my pry sch cert wt me and i heard submission ends today in my state. can i apply like dt? plus wch post is advisable for a graduate? thanks
make ona come see oh!!!!!!!!!!if I talk now ona go crucify me. Since July this news came out here online, different people have even written the requirements on here. Please please please please just get the pry school certificate first then we can discuss the closing date, ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.