Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,619 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Airtel And Its Threat To Block Blackberry Subscription On Non-BB Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel And Its Threat To Block Blackberry Subscription On Non-BB Devices (826 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel And Its Threat To Block Blackberry Subscription On Non-BB Devices by Zenanted(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Few weeks ago or up to a month Airtel threatened to stop her BlackBerry subscription for non-bb devices starting from the 3rd of Dec.
But till now i can still subscribe and browse, so my question is, Has Airtel Ng withdrawn its statement, what re they really up to?Has anybody been unable to subscribe lately?
Re: Airtel And Its Threat To Block Blackberry Subscription On Non-BB Devices by Akamo5(m): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
i subscribed dis morning nd its working.
Re: Airtel And Its Threat To Block Blackberry Subscription On Non-BB Devices by Youngpo413: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
@OP,do you want the stuff to be blocked?

1 Like

Re: Airtel And Its Threat To Block Blackberry Subscription On Non-BB Devices by nani667: 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
What a useless thread....smh
Re: Airtel And Its Threat To Block Blackberry Subscription On Non-BB Devices by Debroslink: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Zenanted: Few weeks ago or up to a month Airtel threatened to stop her BlackBerry subscription for non-bb devices starting from the 3rd of Dec.
But til now i can still subscribe and browse, so my question is, Has Airtel Ng withdrawn its statement, what re they really up to?Has anybody been unable to subscribe lately?
I don't know what weed you are smoking. If airtel blocks it, you'll come here giving lectures on how unfair network providers are treating non BB users. Now they decided to leave BIS for non BB users, and you are ridiculing them. SMH for u.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel And Its Threat To Block Blackberry Subscription On Non-BB Devices by SweetSoup(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Zenanted: Few weeks ago or up to a month Airtel threatened to stop her BlackBerry subscription for non-bb devices starting from the 3rd of Dec.
But til now i can still subscribe and browse, so my question is, Has Airtel Ng withdrawn its statement, what re they really up to?Has anybody been unable to subscribe lately?
Welldone you hear
Re: Airtel And Its Threat To Block Blackberry Subscription On Non-BB Devices by babarazy: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
[s]
[/s]
Re: Airtel And Its Threat To Block Blackberry Subscription On Non-BB Devices by Valodenavigator(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pls i need help, i did bb subscription dis nyt 4 my samsung galaxy bt its not working, i have 1069mb now. What wil i do so dat it wil start working?
Re: Airtel And Its Threat To Block Blackberry Subscription On Non-BB Devices by Zenanted(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
Debroslink:
I don't know what weed you are smoking. If airtel blocks it, you'll come here giving lectures on how unfair network providers are treating non BB users. Now they decided to leave BIS for non BB users, and you are ridiculing them. SMH for u.
pls when did dey announce it
Re: Airtel And Its Threat To Block Blackberry Subscription On Non-BB Devices by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2013
is d OP well at all? Infact I think moderator suld please delete dis thread!

(1) (Reply)

Android App for image editin / Data SME Scam Alert!! / Make Your Pc Battery To Last Longer Than Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.