Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Is It A Sin To Polute The Air(mess) In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Polute The Air(mess) In The Church? (878 Views)

Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad / Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Polute The Air(mess) In The Church? by Anniebissy(f): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Cos i feel guilty anytime i do it
Re: Is It A Sin To Polute The Air(mess) In The Church? by ManhunterTM(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Okay, on a serious note, it is a sin as it makes God frown and I mean literally. How can you ''mes'' in the presence of Jesus
Re: Is It A Sin To Polute The Air(mess) In The Church? by Prodigee: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lwkmd
Re: Is It A Sin To Polute The Air(mess) In The Church? by Vivly(f): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Buhahahahahahhaha.
See topic naw.
Call of nature don turn sin.
Re: Is It A Sin To Polute The Air(mess) In The Church? by Goshen360(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
It's not defined nor called sin as with God. Religion might call it sin but God doesn't. Get out of guilt and condemnation, there's no condemnation for those in Christ.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Polute The Air(mess) In The Church? by Rapheal940(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Cool topic like dat.......ehm 1st ure in ur fada's haux and u c0uld d0 dat jst wit ease but d0nt make 0da's knw
Re: Is It A Sin To Polute The Air(mess) In The Church? by zoeee(f): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
What is sin?

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Polute The Air(mess) In The Church? by Goshen360(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
zoeee: What is sin?

Good kweshun sweerie. cool

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Polute The Air(mess) In The Church? by birdman(m): 1:55am On Dec 30, 2013
Goshen360: It's not defined nor called sin as with God. Religion might call it sin but God doesn't. Get out of guilt and condemnation, there's no condemnation for those in Christ.

You are a little too defensive here. I wonder why smiley
Re: Is It A Sin To Polute The Air(mess) In The Church? by libero00: 2:13am On Dec 30, 2013
Anniebissy: Cos i feel guilty anytime i do it

God is non-existent, so fear nothing, be guilty over nothing. and the correct word for polluting the air/mess is known as a "farting"
Re: Is It A Sin To Polute The Air(mess) In The Church? by Goshen360(m): 2:48am On Dec 30, 2013
birdman:

You are a little too defensive here. I wonder why smiley

Defensive about what? That farting is sin? Seriously? Abeg talk better thing joor. As far as I'm concerned, this is a religious talk, nothing Christianly in it. God doesn't say it's a sin, religion does.
Re: Is It A Sin To Polute The Air(mess) In The Church? by Anniebissy(f): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
libero00:

God is non-existent, so fear nothing, be guilty over nothing. and the correct word for polluting the air/mess is known as a "farting"
gud,bt i guess u get wht i meant?
Re: Is It A Sin To Polute The Air(mess) In The Church? by birdman(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Goshen360:

Defensive about what? That farting is sin? Seriously? Abeg talk better thing joor. As far as I'm concerned, this is a religious talk, nothing Christianly in it. God doesn't say it's a sin, religion does.

lol. you really are taking this topic seriously arent you?

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Slipping Into Depressionby Joyce Meyer / Confusing Mysteries In Christendom / I Can't Do It Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.