Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Your First Hangover Experience - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Your First Hangover Experience (621 Views)

Hangover Free Alcohol With 40% Highness. / The Best Fruits And Foods To Cure A Hangover / Scientists Claim Sprite Is The Best Cure For A Hangover! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your First Hangover Experience by RexioKlasik(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
An old Friend of mine visited me today,and we wer jx gisting abt old stuff,and he reminded me abt ma first Hangover (being drunk or intoxicated with drink). I actually forgot all abt it but he jx told me the whole story and I was like Wow! Did all dat really happen?
So If u remember hw urs was like,you could share with us.

For Mine,According to him,I was more like a JJC..so the stuf took total control of me...He said i slept for 22 straight hours,the onli thing I remember was ma age and dat I was sick for about one week...Oh God I was jx 9 year old wen I started drinkin! Lolz
Re: Your First Hangover Experience by Justeenaleo(f): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lmao,mine was in my junior year in school,one of dis festive period,my elder sister nd her boifrnd was s'posed to take me to d cinema,dey got me drunk,tucked me into bed,nd went to d cinema without me I slept from arnd 3pm to 1:30am or so,I woke very hungry nd thirsty,d thing was like magic to me,dey told me I woke in btw,calling grandma nd goin straight to d toilet

(1) (Reply)

Fortified Foods For Supplement / Expiry Dates Of Food! Scam Or Real? / Nigeria Imported Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.