Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Am The Happiest Woman Alive – Annie Idibia Full Of Love For Hubby - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / I Am The Happiest Woman Alive – Annie Idibia Full Of Love For Hubby (2142 Views)

Watch Video: Annie Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump / For A Record Second Time, Scarlett Johansson Is Named "The Sexiest Woman Alive" / Keri Hilson Expresses Love For Flavour's Song 'Ashawo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Happiest Woman Alive – Annie Idibia Full Of Love For Hubby by gaga02: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Annie took to her instagram page few minutes ago once again to tell the world how happy she is to have married Tuface Idibia. She says she is the happiest girl that ever liveth and it feels like she is the only girl on the world. Her words below; ...
READ MORE AT ELEJO.COM

Re: I Am The Happiest Woman Alive – Annie Idibia Full Of Love For Hubby by Jayses(m): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ur own good, abeg no make girls sleep for prayer house oo

(1) (Reply)

PETITION: DSTV Stop Exploiting Nigerians / New Musical Video 2016 / Countdowntogrammyawardnite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.