Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Bristow Heli-recruit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bristow Heli-recruit (1729 Views)

Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. / Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bristow Heli-recruit by Makaay: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2008
guess some of us have received the IV for test at BRistow Helicopters. could somone pls help as concerns what to expect at the test?
Re: Bristow Heli-recruit by rez: 7:07am On Aug 06, 2008
i attended bristow test last year, the test is normally 4 parts there is an essay to write on why you want to be a pilot, a test of english language, mechanical reasoning (principles of pulleys, gears, pumps etc.), principle of flight this is a must ask so be ready, the interview followed the next day so you should start reading up helicopters, their types, history, find out what you can about bristow.
Re: Bristow Heli-recruit by Makaay: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2008
@Rez
thank you. do you have an idea what the pay is like?
Re: Bristow Heli-recruit by rez: 7:18am On Aug 07, 2008
well i heard they pay well but am not sure exactly but the good thing is you get sent to the UK, surrey to be precise for 2 years and you are trained and that as far as am concerned is something no one can take from you. and if after the minimun time of service required on your contract expires you could go somewhere else or even get furher training maybe in fixed wing and be a more versatile pilot. if pilotting is your thing i think its a good start.
Re: Bristow Heli-recruit by OTEGA1: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2008
guys i was invited for the test in lag. i have been confused on what to read but thanks to naira lands assistance now i am confident that all is well. i am going to jack everything on the wab on these helicopters and pratcise hard so i can be in uk next month. i hear the pay of trainee pilot is 350k is ti not cool. my no is 07035432822 otega. see u there.

(1) (Reply)

Equinox Consulting Ltd Recruitmenting. / Ticketting And Reservation Officer In Lagos Or Abuja Wanted / NNPC HR Advisor Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.