Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

How Did You Join Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Join Nairaland? (626 Views)

What Made You Join Nairaland? / You Guys Made Me Join Nairaland! / How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Join Nairaland? by Willgates(m): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Okay guys, this a question that i've been wanting to ask for sometime now. How did you discover nairaland? For me, i was searching for a song and was directed to this site, what caught my attention was the hillarious comments i saw with regards to the song i searched for and boom! I bookmarked the site. Since then, never a day passes without me coming here. Oya, share your own, how did you get to know the site?
Re: How Did You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Saw it as a bookmark on my ovi browser
Re: How Did You Join Nairaland? by donphilopus: 12:36am On Dec 30, 2013
JAMB.
Re: How Did You Join Nairaland? by sweettease(f): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2013
Google search results, its almost always there when your search is related to naija.
Re: How Did You Join Nairaland? by dejt4u(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2013
A friend told me abt it..its a pity i dt i didnt knw d person's username here

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Will Be Missed[sycluxx Exit] / Gulder Ultimate Search (2014) - Mission Sambisa / 10 Things To Never Do On Facebook If You Are In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.