Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap (772 Views)

Enter For All Wapka Codes/get Your Wapka Site's Problems Solved / Post your PHP Problems Here / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by blogexpert12(m): 4:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Lets begin..............
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by realugee: 7:17am On Dec 30, 2013
When users copy and paste from other websites with some device, I usually see strange characters in the posts. Why is that?
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by blogexpert12(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2013
Strange character? Dnt get u
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by jorcycos: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Pls how can i arrange content on smf.
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by realugee: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
jorcycos: Pls how can i arrange content on smf.
Wat do u mean by arrange content... Explain better
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by ponti93(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2014
Apy nw yr op. I just launched an smf website.now my problem is i don't understand or know how to set it up.putting d boards and e.t.c. .the website is www.naijamusicindustry.com
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by realugee: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2014
ponti93: Apy nw yr op. I just launched an smf website.now my problem is i don't understand or know how to set it up.putting d boards and e.t.c. .the website is www.naijamusicindustry.com
Why did you choose to use SMF 2.0.1 I think you should first upgrade to the latest, before you continue seeking help.
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by ponti93(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
Plz which version is the latest.
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by ponti93(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
I lyk d colour combination of your site.
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by realugee: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
ponti93: Plz which version is the latest.
Version 2.0.6
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by emmyw(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
ponti93: Plz which version is the latest.
Download SMF 2.0.6.
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by ponti93(m): 7:17am On Jan 02, 2014
i have upgraded it sir.
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by illuminatic: 4:50am On Jan 03, 2014
Please help me check www..com a new smf forum and tell me what you like and dislike about the site and how to make it better. Thank u in advance
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by directonpc(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2014
looking to start a forum with a ready made php script?
why not give the first Made in Nigeria open source forum software a try.
introducing RBF [full meaning Rebirth Forum]
learn more on RBF support thread right here on NL
https://www.nairaland.com/1541318/script-rebirth-forum-v1.0.1-final
or visit the offical demo site: http://rbf.buildbrothers.com
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by CALEB65(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2014
illuminatic: Please help me check www..com a new smf forum and tell me what you like and dislike about the site and how to make it better. Thank u in advance
Waw such great layout... Its really 9ce.... Hw did u customize it?
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by directonpc(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
illuminatic: Please help me check www..com a new smf forum and tell me what you like and dislike about the site and how to make it better. Thank u in advance
and you remove smf footer do you know its illegal and crimal. you are no better than a bank robber. stealing someones work
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by realugee: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
directonpc:
and you remove smf footer do you know its illegal and crimal. you are no better than a bank robber. stealing someones work
shocked Bros why u dey take the matter personal na...
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by miracle4(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
directonpc:
Who said it's illegal to remove credit from smf 2.0.X ?
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by realugee: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
miracle4: Who said it's illegal to remove credit from smf 2.0.X ? Nigerians and cheap weed self
I tot it was shocked
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by miracle4(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
real_ugee: I tot it was shocked
No it isn't, except you are using very older versions of smf 1.0.X
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by realugee: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
miracle4: No it isn't, except you are using very older versions of smf 1.0.X
shocked How come it's written in their terms, maybe I read the wrong one. Thanks for the info though.
Re: Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap by miracle4(m): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2014
real_ugee: shocked How come it's written in their terms, maybe I read the wrong one. Thanks for the info though.
check again, removing the credit will only stop you from getting help from their support site. Its fully a 100% open source software like wordpress.

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Web Designer/developer In Need Of Contact Office In Port Harcourt? / mnth.. / Which Is More Profitable Btw A Blog And Ecommerce Website In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.