Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Can Someone Please Tell Okonjo-iweala To Shut Up ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Someone Please Tell Okonjo-iweala To Shut Up ? (648 Views)

Debate Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala & Win An Expense Paid Trip To Wall Street, U,S,A / Do You The Man That Plans To Shut Linda Ikeji Blog With Google? / Nigerian Taboos You Believed While U Were Groewd Olds, Rhodalyn Shut Up In Adv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Tell Okonjo-iweala To Shut Up ? by DeolaPhilips: 6:22am On Dec 30, 2013
It is of a truth that there are some unscrupulous and untrue government officials who are seriously leading the president to a very shameful and destructive pathway with their mouths widely opened to the public filled with lies and deceptive speeches.
If we like we might tag them as political sycophants or the untrue friends of Jonathan.

Is it not glaring to even a day old child that there's is no single job created by the government ? If really there's, can someone please ask the finance minister to mention just one....i mean just one. Nigerians are becoming too used to these bamboozle methods of government's airing.

See what the woman said below during her presentation at an interactive session with the private sector: http://deolaphilips..com/2013/12/can-someone-please-tell-okonjo-iweala.html

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Okonjo-iweala To Shut Up ? by lepashandi: 6:36am On Dec 30, 2013
LOL. Stay there whining. I think its you who should shut up.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Okonjo-iweala To Shut Up ? by DeolaPhilips: 6:39am On Dec 30, 2013
you see what i mean...... mmmm
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Okonjo-iweala To Shut Up ? by Deiok(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2013
lepashandi: LOL. Stay there whining. I think its you who should shut up.
I see you are her agent, can you please tell her to shut up, and at thesame time you shut up yourself.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Okonjo-iweala To Shut Up ? by cyril10(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
This has revealed how myopic some Nigerians reason, somebody who is far better than you in all ramification, you are telling her to shut up over what you do not know a jerk about. People with loose tongue insulting people who are old enough to be their grand parent.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Okonjo-iweala To Shut Up ? by brownkay: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
cyril10: This has revealed how myopic some Nigerians reason, somebody who is far better than you in all ramification, you are telling her to shut up over what you do not know a jerk about. People with loose tongue insulting people who are old enough to be their grand parent.

Nigeria must be great. Cyril please shut your mouth. go and sleep if you dont know what to say. we need people to speak up. when the elders dont respect theirselves....this is what they get. does she need to always come to the public and start coughing out lies ? why cant she save that to her children who are somewhere enjoying the looted treasury of Nigeria. i guess you are one of their agents.

Please, note that Nigerians are angry

(1) (Reply)

My Expectation From Nairaland And Nairalander In 2014. / BREAKING NEWS: Adamawa State Under Attacks By Boko Haram / Photos; Ladies Mock Turkish Prime Minister After Saying Women Should Not Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.