Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone (843 Views)

9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android / Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by paranorman(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Here on nairaland, there have been many 'anti-tecno' thread. So i just created this thread for tecno fans. So, these are the reasons why you should use/buy a tecno phone:

1. Its cheap.
2. Way cheap compared to other high end andriod phones
3. Low budget
4. Not expensive
5. Low cost
6. Gives you a feel of the andriod OS
7. Makes you feel among na?
8. What other reason there is for you ta know?
9. You still dey find reason abi?
10. Park well joh.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2013
Is that all you got?

I see why you techno guys receive a whole lotta bashing here on Nl.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by paranorman(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2013
Dude, this is just a fun thread.. I aint goin all specs man.
Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by bsaxadeb55: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2013
TECNO AND SAMSUNG PHONES HAVE SAME QUALITY: PRICE DOES NOT ALWAYS REFLECT QUALITY

The reasons why tecno phones are cheap is not because of inferior quality but because of some economic reasons such as;
1 ... LABOUR COST...the cost of labour in China and some other countries like India is cheaper compared to American Apple companies which are American based. if you follow your international business news Americans now design and take their technology to b assembled in China

2.. TAX.. CHINA relatively to American companies and the Samsung Korean companies have cheaper tax rate.. all taxes are built into production cost too

3...Population of working force in China is alarming

I have a lot of facts behind this reality.. now
its stupidity for we to think that this China phones are lesser in quality ( gionee/ tecno) the phone many times have under gone drop test.. I have seen techno and gionee phone's fall a lot of times and yet didn't spoil.. if u don't know China space ship landed on the moon recently.. they are the 3rd country. to achieve that ... my point is those guys are GOOD.. We should not let this Americans continue to exploit us with high prices
Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by paranorman(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2013
bsaxadeb55: TECNO AND SAMSUNG PHONES HAVE SAME QUALITY: PRICE DOES NOT ALWAYS REFLECT QUALITY

The reasons why tecno phones are cheap is not because of inferior quality but because of some economic reasons such as;
1 ... LABOUR COST...the cost of labour in China and some other countries like India is cheaper compared to American Apple companies which are American based. if you follow your international business news Americans now design and take their technology to b assembled in China

2.. TAX.. CHINA relatively to American companies and the Samsung Korean companies have cheaper tax rate.. all taxes are built into production cost too

its stupidity for we to think that this China phones are lesser in quality ( gionee/ tecno) the phone many times have under gone drop test.. I have seen techno and gionee phone's fall a lot of times and yet didn't spoil.. if u don't know China space ship landed on the moon recently.. they are the 3rd country. to achieve that ... my point is those guys are GOOD.. We should not let this Americans continue to exploit us with high prices
i guess so
Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by Leonidas8(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by slap1(m): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2013
paranorman: Here on nairaland, there have been many 'anti-tecno' thread. So i just created this thread for tecno fans. So, these are the reasons why you should use/buy a tecno phone:

1. Its cheap.
3. Low budget
4. Not expensive
5. Low cost
10. Park well joh.

Hahaha. This guy is Tecnocally crazy!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by tshegs19: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2013
bsaxadeb55: TECNO AND SAMSUNG PHONES HAVE SAME QUALITY: PRICE DOES NOT ALWAYS REFLECT QUALITY

Nah you suppose create dis thread..Not d nonsense wey OP write
Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2013
There are 3 Major Reasons:

1) Its Affordable..

2) It Runs on Android OS(Gaming, Apps, Tools are so many and of high quality)..

3) The Camera is Madt.. U won't find any phone on earth that gives u 13mp and still sells for 45k..

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by jayseehe(m): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2013
@ op I knw u posted it because u feel every tecno trend makes front page
trust me, u won't make front.
n back to d topic, don't buy tecno, dey r made of inferior materials n no ota updates
go for gionee instead
Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by jayseehe(m): 11:34am On Dec 30, 2013
paranorman: Here on nairaland, there have been many 'anti-tecno' thread. So i just created this thread for tecno fans. So, these are the reasons why you should use/buy a tecno phone:

1. Its cheap.
3. Low budget
4. Not expensive
5. Low cost
10. Park well joh.

u r just repeating ur points by rephrasing dem
Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by paranorman(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2013
jayseehe:
u r just repeating ur points by rephrasing dem
yeah, thats the humor innit.
Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by paranorman(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2013
jayseehe: @ op I knw u posted it because u feel every tecno trend makes front page
trust me, u won't make front.
n back to d topic, don't buy tecno, dey r made of inferior materials n no ota updatesgo for gionee instead

no b so like that na.. Just wanted ta b nauty
Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by paranorman(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2013
tshegs19: Nah you suppose create dis thread..Not d nonsense wey OP write

sho? Na vex?
Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by Funpeter: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
tshegs19: Nah you suppose create dis thread..Not d nonsense wey OP write
You can give your reason as well.
Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by jayseehe(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
paranorman:
yeah, thats the humor innit.
paranorman:
no b so like that na.. Just wanted ta b nauty
den take it 2 joke section
Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by obinoral(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
I was here toooooo
Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by paranorman(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
jayseehe:

den take it 2 joke section

yezzire!
Re: Reason Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phone by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
I want to sell my m7 please Call or whatsapp me 07011309383

(1) (Reply)

What Tha New Feature You In Want Ios9 / MTN Balance Enquiry Is Not Showing Current Account Balance! / [how To Reduce Lags On ANDROID Phones(seeder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.