Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Top Movies For this Year 2014 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top Movies For this Year 2014 (1152 Views)

Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Movies For this Year 2014 by Guykhena(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2013
The Amityville Horror: The Lost Tapes
An ambitious TV news intern leads a team of journalists, clergymen and paranormal researchers into an investigation of the most famous haunted house case in the world.

Endless Love
The story of a privileged girl and a charismatic boy whose instant desire sparks a love affair made only more reckless by parents trying to keep them apart.
Director: Shana Feste
Stars: Gabriella Wilde, Alex Pettyfer, Bruce Greenwood, Robert Patrick

300: Rise of an Empire
The Greek general Themistocles battles an invading army of Persians under the mortal-turned-god, Xerxes.
Director: Noam Murro
Stars: Sullivan Stapleton, Rodrigo Santoro, Eva Green, Jack O'Connell

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world and battles a new threat from old history: the Soviet agent known as the Winter Soldier.
Director: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
Stars: Chris Evans, Frank Grillo, Sebastian Stan, Scarlett Johansson

The Other Woman
After realizing she is not her boyfriend's primary lover, a woman teams up with his wife and plots mutual revenge.
Director: Nick Cassavetes
Stars: Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, Kate Upton, Don Johnson

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Peter Parker runs the gauntlet as the mysterious company Oscorp sends up a slew of supervillains against him, impacting on his life.
Director: Marc Webb
Stars: Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Paul Giamatti

Godzilla
A giant radioactive monster called Godzilla appears to wreak destruction on mankind.
Director: Gareth Edwards
Stars: Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen, Bryan Cranston, Ken Watanabe

Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return
Back in Kansas, Dorothy Gale decides to return to Oz in order to help her friends.
Director: Will Finn, Dan St. Pierre
Stars: Lea Michele, Hugh Dancy, Patrick Stewart, Martin Short

How to Train Your Dragon 2
It's been five years since Hiccup and Toothless successfully united dragons and vikings on the island of Berk...
Director: Dean DeBlois
Stars: Jay Baruchel, Kristen Wiig, America Ferrera, Jonah Hill

Transformers: Age of Extinction
A mechanic and his daughter make a discovery that brings down Autobots and Decepticons - and a paranoid government official - on them.
Director: Michael Bay
Stars: Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor, Stanley Tucci

X-Men: Days of Future Past
The X-Men send Wolverine to the past in a desperate effort to change history and prevent an event that results in doom for both humans and mutants.
Director: Bryan Singer
Stars: Jennifer Lawrence, Ian McKellen, Evan Peters, Nicholas Houlton

Dracula Untold
Vampire mythology combined with the true history of Prince Vlad tell the origin of Dracula.
Director: Gary Shore
Stars: Luke Evans, Dominic Cooper, Charlie Cox, Samantha Barks

The Expendables 3
The third installment of the action-adventure franchise that follows the exploits of Barney Ross, Lee Christmas, and their associates.
Director: Patrick Hughes
Stars: Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Antonio Banderas

Maleficent
The "Sleeping Beauty" tale is told from the perspective of the villainous Maleficent and looks at the events that hardened her heart and drove her to curse young Princess Aurora. (135 mins.)
Director: Robert Stromberg
Stars: Angelina Jolie, Elle Fanning, Sharlto Copley, Imelda Staunton

Resident Evil 6
Alice, Jill, Claire, Chris, Leon, Ada, and Wesker rush to The Hive, where The Red Queen plots total destruction over the human race. (140 mins.)
Director: Paul W.S. Anderson
Stars: Milla Jovovich

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
Katniss Everdeen reluctantly becomes the symbol of a mass rebellion against the autocratic Capitol.
Director: Francis Lawrence
Stars: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Sam Claflin, Liam Hemsworth

The Hobbit: There and Back Again
The Company of Thorin has reached Smaug's lair; but, can Bilbo and the Dwarves reclaim Erebor and the treasure? And, if so, can they hold on to it?
Director: Peter Jackson
Stars: Evangeline Lilly, Luke Evans, Richard Armitage, Benedict Cumberbatch

22 Jump Street
After making their way through high school (twice), big changes are in store for officers Schmidt and Jenko when they go deep undercover at a local college.
Director: Phil Lord, Chris Miller
Stars: Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, Ice Cube, Sal Longobardo

RoboCop
In 2028 Detroit, when Alex Murphy (Joel Kinnaman) - a loving husband, father and good cop - is critically injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer. (121 mins.)
Director: José Padilha
Stars: Joel Kinnaman, Douglas Urbanski, Abbie Cornish, Gary Oldman

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Aliens invade Earth and inadvertently spawn a quartet of mutated reptile warriors, the Ninja Turtles, who rise up against them to defend the world

2 Likes

Re: Top Movies For this Year 2014 by DAvIt0(m): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2013
Wow! Movies To do/watch List
Re: Top Movies For this Year 2014 by udatso: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2013
Please could you also tell us the release date of these movies. What of GOD OF WAR?
Re: Top Movies For this Year 2014 by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Oh wow!
I am a serious movie buff!
Amityville Horror, Hunger Games, Transfomers (they casted out Shia Lebouf?!), X-Men and a new installment of 300?! I can't wait!!!!
Re: Top Movies For this Year 2014 by dahmie2013: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lookin 4ward 2 those movies. My Leonardo Dicapirio is in non of dem cry
Re: Top Movies For this Year 2014 by Guykhena(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
udatso: Please could you also tell us the release date of these movies. What of GOD OF WAR?
. I will be posting their release dates,,and for the God of War,,they are looking for a suitable writer for the script,james cameron is the best bet,,and they are still looking for a actor fit enough 4 d kratos character,,there's the rock,stone cold steve austin,that spartacus guy,,but they haven't pick an actor yet. Now to some release dates,the amazing spiderman 2,,may 2,,,captain america 2 4th april,300 3rd august,,xmen on june
Re: Top Movies For this Year 2014 by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 02, 2014
Guykhena: . I will be posting their release dates,,and for the God of War,,they are looking for a suitable writer for the script,james cameron is the best bet,,and they are still looking for a actor fit enough 4 d kratos character,,there's the rock,stone cold steve austin,that spartacus guy,,but they haven't pick an actor yet. Now to some release dates,the amazing spiderman 2,,may 2,,,captain america 2 4th april,300 3rd august,,xmen on june
i fink d gy dat featured as riddick in the movie chronicles of Riddick is more suited 2 the role of kratos.
Re: Top Movies For this Year 2014 by Guykhena(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2014
d michael: i fink d gy dat featured as riddick in the movie chronicles of Riddick is more suited 2 the role of kratos.
. That guy(vin diesel) is too short and plump for the role of kratos,,I would like the rock to get the part,he has the face,height,muscle,
Re: Top Movies For this Year 2014 by rhowly(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2014
You left out
1. 47 Ronin...Keanu Reaves currently no 9 US box office.
2. Frankenstein feat Aaron Eckhart
3. Seventh Sons...Jeff Bridges, Julianne Moore
4. Planet of the Apes
Re: Top Movies For this Year 2014 by Guykhena(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2014
rhowly: You left out
1. 47 Ronin...Keanu Reaves currently no 9 US box office.
2. Frankenstein feat Aaron Eckhart
3. Seventh Sons...Jeff Bridges, Julianne Moore
4. Planet of the Apes
.the topic said top,not ur favourite,,but I agree to the Ifrankeinstein,,nd the sequel to planet apes is called Dawn Of The Planet Apes not planet of apes ,thank u
Re: Top Movies For this Year 2014 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
vivacious vivi: Oh wow!
I am a serious movie buff!
Amityville Horror, Hunger Games, Transfomers (they casted out Shia Lebouf?!), X-Men and a new installment of 300?! I can't wait!!!!
300 part two? Yess! Ha-ho!, ha-ho!, ha-hoo!
Re: Top Movies For this Year 2014 by Guykhena(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2014
BoboYekini: 300 part two? Yess! Ha-ho!, ha-ho!, ha-hoo!
. Just watch the trailer,u go wan die to watch the film,,visit mobtube.info and search for the trailer there and the others
Re: Top Movies For this Year 2014 by Breegz14(m): 9:56am On Jan 03, 2014
@Op what of The Legend of Hercules (2014), Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (2014), 3 Days to Kill (2014) and Pompeii (2014) ? these movies are gonna be d.ope
Re: Top Movies For this Year 2014 by hueyReckless: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2014
Anticipating 22 jump street.
Re: Top Movies For this Year 2014 by Guykhena(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Breegz14: @Op what of The Legend of Hercules (2014), Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (2014), 3 Days to Kill (2014) and Pompeii (2014) ? these movies are gonna be d.ope
. I posted the movies people are more anxious to see nd trailer views,,and for the legend of hercules,people see it like the clash of the titans,immortals,,they think it's gonna have the same storyline,,but I loved the trailer though,,only it looked like a repetition

(1) (Reply)

Best Torrent Sites For Any Torrent Download 2019 / Have You Seen Trending Movie EBUDOLA By Funmi Awelewa? (the Review) / 55 Inch Hisense Smart T.V For Sale, Used Like New.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.