Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Pandemonium As Soldier Beats Bus Conductor To Death In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandemonium As Soldier Beats Bus Conductor To Death In Lagos (883 Views)

Soldier Beats Up BRT Driver At Iyana Ipaja Today (photos) / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / Unbelievable! Is This Right? Female Soldier Beats Bus Conductor To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pandemonium As Soldier Beats Bus Conductor To Death In Lagos by donshaddow(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2013
An unidentified military man, Monday morning beat a bus conductor (names unknown) to death at Obalende in Lagos.

A report monitored on Metro FM by DailyPost, says the man who was dressed in a Nigeria Army uniform, pounced on the deceased following a heated argument over transport fare.

Eyewitnesses say the man had accompanied his wife to the park at Obalende to get a bus to her destination. Within a moment, the late conductor and the woman, exchanged hot words over transport fare.

“That made the unformed man to react. He lost his temper and kept beating the guy, until he died,” one account said.

He was said to have dragged the deceased, raining blows on his head, stomach and chest.

On noticing he had given up the ghost, the officer pulled off his uniform and ran towards some uniformed men who were around the scene in a vehicle. They reportedly sped off, leaving the lifeless body at the park.

The incident, which caused pandemonium, almost escalated into a protest by other transporters but for the intervention of a team of anti-riot police that quickly arrived the area to calm the situation.

DailyPost gathered that the driver of the bus, alongside sympathizers, drove his late colleague to Dodan Barracks to report the matter.

Source: Daily Post (http://dailypost.com.ng)
Re: Pandemonium As Soldier Beats Bus Conductor To Death In Lagos by 3coins(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2013
wen will All dese stop oooooooi!...ahn ahn everytym!
Re: Pandemonium As Soldier Beats Bus Conductor To Death In Lagos by simplyOJ(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2013
As the soldier take love him wife and beat the conductor to death, he should know that the conductor may also have been someones husband, father, brother and cousin. All these intimidation by our armed and uniformed security agents against un-armed civilians should stop. Which kind wickedness be this self, if he wan show power make him to join WWF nah.
Re: Pandemonium As Soldier Beats Bus Conductor To Death In Lagos by papannamdi1(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2013
Its only In naija.
A military personel drinks in a beer parlour on uniform
A police collects somtin for the boys
a military man will beat u to a pop cos u wear fashion camou
The ex governors gets unbelivably rich with no legit source (ask asiwaju)
Abeg, naija don taya me, if anybody has any alternative country abeg reach me on pm, even south sudan i go go.

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium As Soldier Beats Bus Conductor To Death In Lagos by geeez: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2013
Hope the woman was arrested

That may be the only way to get this beast and bring him to book

This is to say the least, bizzare
Re: Pandemonium As Soldier Beats Bus Conductor To Death In Lagos by Femolacaster(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2013
papa_nnamdi: Its only In naija.
A military personel drinks in a beer parlour on uniform
A police collects somtin for the boys
a military man will beat u to a pop cos u wear fashion camou
The ex governors gets unbelivably rich with no legit source (ask asiwaju)
Abeg, naija don taya me, if anybody has any alternative country abeg reach me on pm, even south sudan i go go.
I recomend Niger republic or Somalia for you. Those are the best alternatives for now!
Re: Pandemonium As Soldier Beats Bus Conductor To Death In Lagos by kokoA(m): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2013
Arrest his wife and he will show up.
Re: Pandemonium As Soldier Beats Bus Conductor To Death In Lagos by IAMBREEZY: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
This is serious.
Re: Pandemonium As Soldier Beats Bus Conductor To Death In Lagos by juman(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
A country without great leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi's Behaviour Is Not New. He Has Been Controversial From Day One. / We Must Support Jonathan!!! / British Magician Dynamo Predicted Brazil 2014 Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.