Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Professional Cooks And Cleaners Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Cooks And Cleaners Urgently Needed (559 Views)

((waiter/waitress, Bar Man, Receptionist,driver And Cleaners))urgently Needed. / Cleaners Urgently Needed / Cleaners Urgently Needed At Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Cooks And Cleaners Urgently Needed by odagu1863: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
A shipping Company in Apapa Lagos urgently needs the services of PROFESSIONAL COOKS AND CLEANERS

PROFESSIONAL COOKS
Neat,intelligent and thorough in executing his tasks. Must be able to cook Indian and Pakistani Dishes..

CLEANERS
Must be diligent, honest and young and must be residing within Apapa and its environs

Send CV and Application letter soonest to shipmgr@nesshipping.com and call 07045977125 for more details

This is really urgent
Re: Professional Cooks And Cleaners Urgently Needed by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2013
Tried reaching u the number aint going through,i want to knw in what format shuld the application letter be sent before i apply or should i just send the cv alone and bring the application letter along in person on the interview date?

(1) (Reply)

Get Easy Access To Loans From Mortgages Brokers Loan / Vacancies For Female Sales Executives -PH, Lagos, Abuja, Enugu & Ibadan / School Of Dry Cleaning (trainees)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.