Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Open Letter To Asup(toothless Academic Staff Union Of Polytechnic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open Letter To Asup(toothless Academic Staff Union Of Polytechnic) (470 Views)

FG meets 80 per cent of polytechnic lecturers’ demand / Part Time Form Of Polytechnic Ibadan / The End Of Polytechnic In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Asup(toothless Academic Staff Union Of Polytechnic) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Laughter they say is the medicine of the soul but sometimes laughter may turn sour when done in excess.The lingering industrial action embarked upon by the TOOTHLESS ACADEMIC STAFF UNION OF POLYTECHNICS is one comedy that has lost its essence and fun.After three months of strike no relevant information can be obtained from their website(if they have any) or from the media(if they care to carry the news).i read their supposed demands to Federal Government,i couldnt help but laugh at the shallow sense of reasoning of the ASUP excos.You may be wondering,why did ASUP embark on strike?The answer is simple;GREED and SELFISHNESS.My humble request to the President(Dr Goodluck Jonathan) is for him to send back the lecturers to class or better still upgrade the polytechnics to universities or totally scrap it off.Anyways,GOD will surely punish all our selfish leaders,Amen.
Re: Open Letter To Asup(toothless Academic Staff Union Of Polytechnic) by Obataosu: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Seconded

(1) (Reply)

Uniuyo Post Utme 2014 / Neco Type Question / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.