Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday (33657 Views)

Airtel Now Launches A 3GB For N1000 Data Plan – Works On All Devices / Airtel 4gb Two Months Plan Works On Android / Mtn Night Browsing Plan N2500 Now Working Perfectly At 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
Donalð Genes:

I think I have to help you all here in this regard, I have been using
MTN Night lan since march 2012, and the truth is once you subscribe with
2500 for 3GB and seconds after,MTN will credit you with an extra Bonus
of 1500
Now, with That 1500 GB, You can browse from 24/7 hours daily spaning
Monday to Sunday till you exhaust the Extra 1500Gb
And later, from 9pm to 6.am-You are able to browse mon to Fri, you can
be assured that on Sat and sunday,Its 24/7

explicit
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by pumpingmachine: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
Something I don sabi pass one year. Wetin u come dey do online? Learner op
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Gepheral: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
Another interesting discovery about the night plan
----> https://www.nairaland.com/1576845/mtn-night-plan-works-24
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 02, 2014
I got a one month used tecno q1. Anyone
interested should pm me or comment here by
dropping your number or email. I will get back to
you
price : 11k
You can also just quote me

it is still very neat, comes in pack with full
accessories. Just
used for ne month. Can bbm,whatsapp and
other things.
Android 4.0
5MP CAMERA WITH FLASH

Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Greaaat: 5:07am On Jan 02, 2014
Tyche:

Damn! you selfish niqqa; this is legit, as in pure legit.

Na una type dey sell this kind info. mtchewwww

Hmmmmnn legit ok ooo
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by smajatt(m): 6:17am On Jan 02, 2014
i swear una dey fall my hand. What da fvck will i do with mtn's stupid 4.5gb for 2500k.

I will rather wait for FBT. I can't dash any network in Nigeria my cash for some crappy data plan dat can' even stream enough videos online for the period of 30 days.

Go online and you see tutorials as heavy as 4gb, 2gb, 5gb and so on not to talk of files and softwares that are large,do these stupid network providers expect me to buy their stupid and expensive data bundle to satisfy my online thirst.:...........
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by donhils: 6:45am On Jan 02, 2014
smajatt: i swear una dey fall my hand. What da fvck will i do with mtn's stupid 4.5gb for 2500k.

I will rather wait for FBT. I can't dash any network in Nigeria my cash for some crappy data plan dat can' even stream enough videos online for the period of 30 days.

Go online and you see tutorials as heavy as 4gb, 2gb, 5gb and so on not to talk of files and softwares that are large,do these stupid network providers expect me to buy their stupid and expensive data bundle to satisfy my online thirst.:...........
What in effect are you saying?
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by twittrizzy: 7:22am On Jan 02, 2014
Just can't figure out what u guys hate bout Blackberry. I've never once exhaust my 3072MB despite I always use it on PC and even sometime.. Shares connection wirelessly with the aid of mobile Hotspot, to people around me. Well, na you knowwww!
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Najwal: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2014
twittrizzy: Just can't figure out what u guys hate bout Blackberry. I've never once exhaust my 3072MB despite I always use it on PC and even sometime.. Shares connection wirelessly with the aid of mobile Hotspot, to people around me. Well, na you knowwww!

Ummmmm sad
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Iykesmooth: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2014
Keneking: Who cares? My etisalat is doing me. Uptime and speed is u comparable.
bro what etisalat plan do u use?? Or is it a cheat??
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Iykesmooth: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2014
stevocito: zain 4life, in browsing zain remains de fade fade, once der is enough network of zain in ur area. use zain nd browse u will enjoy it. with jus only 1600 u will hv ur 2.1G
plz what is the code??
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by smajatt(m): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
donhils:
What in effect are you saying?
too many FBT online just search.
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by lynxnoon(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Donalð Genes:

I think I have to help you all here in this regard, I have been using MTN Night lan since march 2012, and the truth is once you subscribe with 2500 for 3GB and seconds after,MTN will credit you with an extra Bonus of 1500
Now, with That 1500 GB, You can browse from 24/7 hours daily spaning Monday to Sunday till you exhaust the Extra 1500Gb
And later, from 9pm to 6.am-You are able to browse mon to Fri, you can be assured that on Sat and sunday,Its 24/7
TAKE NOTE MTN has suspended the bonus for now
. . . its confirmed now . . am porting to another network ASAP angry
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by WhiteNiccur(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
When you exhaust the 1.5Gb can you buy 10mb or more to browse during the day and then still use ur 3Gb at night?
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by drogba(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Guys beware of subscribing to this plan cos MTN has removed the extra data so it only works at night.
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by LoveDecay(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Kay-baba:

I dont think u have used this package weekends cos if u do , u wont come here and be saying all these . have tested it more than months before posting it and if u read dis post from beginning, u will see some have been enjoying it. So watch your statement bro.

It's still not working !! The new "thing" for network's is sim dependent services - what works for sim a wont work on sim b .

So mr man before you start advertising "this" as the next best thing --- tell the world, its a 50:50 chance ! grin

For other nairalanders, see this link - https://www.nairaland.com/1577567/mtn-1.5gb-night-plan-extra
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by incometrader(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmm... i think you guys are still spending too much on data. I know a tweak to get unlimited browsing using N1000 recharge monthly.

Since i paid much to get it, i want to give it to interested persons at N2000 only. I'll give you an opportunity to test the service before you pay.

Whatsapp me... 08066505627 or email... income_trader@yahoo.com

Abeg... na God I use dey beg, no disturb me if you are not interested in paying the money OR you can't trust me enough to do so OR you are too broke to do so. No be by force! And if you think that i am SCAM, please, keep your opinion to yourself, just forget that you saw this post cool
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by SIRANDREWS: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
Love_Decay: No it does not work on weekends, it only works from 9pm. Pls, subscribe for another plan , cos if you do in hopes of browsing on weekends - e no go work ! Am speaking from experience.... dont understand why, guys keep sharing false info and the forum mods let it fly.

Sometimes, i suspect the mods - are responsible for this false info - why all this ?
I actually thought my 3gig won't Work but I'm flexing it anytime of the day both weekend and weekdays after I was through with the 1.5gig
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by RootedWord1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
I will like to know if the data bonus for other plans (200MB, 500MB etc) has equally been suspended or is it only the Night plan??

Thank you.
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Simonet: 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Competition kills the cat. They are wising up to competition!
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Still doesn't sounds cheaper in Any Way...! Can't really Figure out how to surf the Net Unlimitedly on Pc except when am in the office with the aid of our Wireless' Naija tire me No be Small!
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Tinapa97(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dis one wey u dey support ''empty hen'' so. U be their staff?
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by adewasco2k(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bad news embarassed MTN stopped the data bonus of 1.5GB
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by SIRANDREWS: 12:09am On Jan 03, 2014
adewasco2k: Bad news embarassed MTN stopped the data bonus of 1.5GB
its not stopped
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by adewasco2k(m): 1:43am On Jan 03, 2014
SIR ANDREWS: its not stopped
what do you mean by its not stopped?

I am telling you people who subscribed today were not given the bonus data of 1.5Gb again
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2014
i use my nyt plan to browse any tym of the day afta i exusted my 1.5g, so it is no news
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by austin4real(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2014
adewasco2k:
what do you mean by its not stopped?
I am telling you people who subscribed today were not given the bonus data of 1.5Gb again
That bloody network freaking sapped my 2500, without giving me my additional data, wat a waste. I'm gonna make sure I bombard dere customer service center wit complaints, dem gas refund y money oooo.... They didn't even have the courtsey to notify customers dat the promo had ended. Shows how these network providers are taking nigerians for granted
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Kaybaba5(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2014
I did subscribe last year 31st and bonus was given. But I havnt tried it this year. Till when I will subscribe again
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Iykesmooth: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2014
guys plz whats d best plan to subscribe to for pc
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by ddjay: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tinapa97: Dis one wey u dey support ''empty hen'' so. U be their staff?
grin LWKMD see mtn name abeg
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Iykesmooth: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
lynxnoon:
TAKE NOTE MTN has suspended the bonus for now
. . . its confirmed now . . am porting to another network ASAP angry
guy plz which data plan will u use now??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number / 6 Ways To Detect A Fake Phone / Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.