Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family (702 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family by Seyiflower(f): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Am confused o, how will a man be so lazy that he will not want to do a work dat can earn him a living? I need people's advise oo
Re: Family by jumzzy448: 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
give us more info.
Re: Family by Seyiflower(f): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
ok,the real issue is that this man has being doing a job for over a dacade and he cant afford a living with the job, he was advise with a precise work to start doing, but he refused. The most painful part of it is that he cant think of what to do by himself. And anytime he is advise of any work he will firstly see all the reasons why it cant work and why he cant do it. He turns down any business advise, yet he cant think of any for over a dacade.
Re: Family by greatgod2012(f): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Seyi flower: ok,the real issue is that this man has being doing a job for over a dacade and he cant afford a living with the job, he was advise with a precise work to start doing, but he refused. The most painful part of it is that he cant think of what to do by himself. And anytime he is advise of any work he will firstly see all the reasons why it cant work and why he cant do it. He turns down any business advise, yet he cant think of any for over a dacade.

are you the wife or a concerned fellow?

2 Likes

Re: Family by Seyiflower(f): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
is my kid sister's husband oooo
Re: Family by ifegy: 2:26am On Dec 31, 2013
If he's been experiencing a lack of success for so long, he has likely conditioned himself to expect failure. He needs to be encouraged to change the way he thinks and sees himself.
Re: Family by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
People like that wants to start big and they don't know you have to start from low to high.

Afterall people go dey talk na witch dey go am or family curse..na lie...

Na him gan gan be the witch wey dey do himsef.

The man needs to change the way he reasons and start thinking positively.

Also he might be going thru depression but he needs to get him self out of that situation

For over a decade? What!

He needs counselling...
Re: Family by benedicta0(f): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Why not use your energy to advice and empower your sister? Since the husband is not ready leave him alone,you cannot force him, when he is ready he will overcome his fears
Re: Family by Seyiflower(f): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
The man in question is my kid sister's hussy
Re: Family by Seyiflower(f): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
well my sister is working and doing well, but u know it can be so painful that a man that is suppose to be the head is not helping matters. Even we advise my sister to establish something for him, she did and yet he is handling it with non challant attitude, and therefore not working

(1) (Reply)

Woman Tells Court She Is ‘in Love’ With Her Father Who Impregnated Her / Child Naming / The Fiery Love Of A Son For His Mother. [READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.