Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend (20098 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miserable Without You - Get Him To Ache For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by Tiemo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend - Ladies, are you at a loss for things to say to get your ex boyfriend back? Whether you were right and your ex boyfriend was wrong or vice versa, it remains that you miss your ex boyfriend right now and you are seeking for ways to get him back into a relationship with you. Looking for what to say? Does it appear like the things you say to your ex boyfriend isn’t making a difference? You wish you only knew the perfect words to say to get your ex boyfriend back in love and turn back the hands of time. You wish your guy could just see through your heart and understand that you really are sorry for what you said or did, then know he would be willing to take you back. You wish your ex boyfriend could just see how much you still love him but yet he’s simply not convinced.

You will be shocked after you watch this video to the end to see it's possible to get your ex back into your life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Tovt2JKaU

The first thing you should say to your ex boyfriend is “words of agreement”. Agree with your ex boyfriend concerning every issue or conflict you’ve ever had. Right about now, you might be all worried and scared that you may never be able to get him back to you. Although, the reality is that couples break up and later get back together almost always time after they have been able to set the course right. Each day all over the world lovers decide to get back together even if one partner cheated or really screwed up. We see it all over the media these days, amongst Hollywood Celebrities, I mean all over. This is what I call receiving instant forgiveness for your wrongs plus it’s a relevant part of love that existed in a relationship. Also, there should be no doubt that your ex boyfriend still has some element of love for you. However, you will have to act maturely and speak wisely in order for an ex boyfriend to forgive you for the wrongs you do or for cheating.
We have singled out two strategies:
1. Agree with you ex
2. Act maturely and speak with wisdom
A little reality – Anyone who has been wronged by a lover has the tendency to be offended. But, if he is wise and mature, he would realize that he needs to forgive you when you come up with an reasonable plea. Listen to this - Nobody Ever Screws Up, Right? – Reminiscence back and attempt to remember if your ex boyfriend ever slip-up or did something that actually offended you. Has he ever been on the guilty side of this equation? Did he ever slip-up and say things that really upset you? You can remember instances if you reminisce more, when your ex boyfriend got you offended, he asked for your forgiveness and you forgave him. The relationship went on and you began to trust him again, love him again and feel those loving thoughts for him again in spite of what he put you through. Both of you totally forgot about the issue, got over it, stopped focusing on what took place and you simply loved each other for better.

Tell him you wake up every morning remembering the mistakes you did that led to the breakup, that you are sorry you hurt him, that you can’t believe you actually did that to someone (him) whom you loved so much. Tell him you love him so much that’s why you can never forget your wrong mistakes. Tell him that he’s forgiving you will be the best and greatest favor you have ever received and possibly receive for the next 20 years. Let him know that the future of the relationship you two had has a promising joy. Tell him you can do more for him than you have ever done.
1. Agree with you ex
2. Act maturely and speak with wisdom
3. Speak in support of his future

3. Support his future
Men are visionaries; we want to accomplish something with our lives. That’s why we are not lazy when we’ve got some job to do. A man would love you, keep you as one close to his heart if you are interested in his personal progress and success. When he sees how you speak of his establishment in life, he will be utterly amazed.

Tell him you believe in him. Tell him you believe he is going to have a great future. Tell him you are going to stand by his side. Tell him you’re going to support him all through to his success.
I hope this article help you in some way, You can help to spread this helpful article by sharing with your friends by selecting any social media platform.

In this article I have written ideas from me on what to do about reconciling with your ex, but you can use better Psychological and Expert Tips from Relationship Experts to get your ex boyfriend back – you can find them on this link: http://www.BreakupCare.com.

Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by NextGuest: 2:02am On Jul 02, 2014
It is always what you say that decides the fate of your relationship. While saying the wrong things will end your relationship, saying the right words can help you salvage it. Here is what you should avoid saying and what you need to say to your boyfriend to get him back.
Wait it out before you do anything
The thing is if you say anything too soon then it's most likely to backfire badly. Before you make a move and attempt to say anything to your boyfriend you must make sure that you have let a bit of time pass. Make sure that your boyfriend doesn't hate you and is willing to at least hear you out.

Admit your mistake
The first thing that you must do is to admit your mistake. The fact that you are taking ownership of your actions and are willing to go beyond and even take ownership of what was beyond your control is something that won't go unnoticed. This is bound to make your boyfriend feel a lot better.

Apologize
Just admitting your mistake isn't enough. You have to follow it up with an apology. Tell your boyfriend that you are very sorry for what you have done. Tell your ex boyfriend that you really feel bad for hurting him and it was never intentional. Don't validate what you did or try to justify your actions unless he asks you to. Just make the apology heartfelt.

Say you were lucky
Make your ex boyfriend feel a little better by telling him that you feel that you were really lucky to have him in your life. All you need to tell him is how enriched your life felt because of him and how much you have grown as an individual because of his presence.

Keep the spite and negativity out
When you are talking to him he might say some things that you feel are unfair. It's in your best interests to just swallow your pride and hear him out. Trashing out negative things about him now is only going to make things worse.

Hear him out
Listen to what he is saying. Sometimes listening is as important as saying things. When you give him a patient hearing you get to understand his side of the story and figure out your next move.

Wish him well
Once your conversation is over, all you need to do is wish him well like you mean it. Tell him that all you want is for him to be happy even if it means that you have to be sad. He will see your good side and will soon be back with you.

Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by tiemod: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
How to Make an Ex Boyfriend Look at You Again! He Won't Avoid You After You Follow This Step. I Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much – How To Get Him Back. Stubborn men need to be given a thorough shaking to make them see some sense. If your ex is in a long slumber and refuses to wake up and look at you there are more things that you can do other than moping. Here is what you need to do to make your ex boyfriend look at you again.

Ignoring him works
Your ex is so expecting you to call him and hound him. He's expecting that you'll try everything to try and get him to agree to your relationship and after all the effort he's going to say no to you. Instead ignore him completely and see how stunned he gets. I Miss My Ex Boyfriend

Hit his ego
Men hate it when women replace them easily. They like to feel important and in some strange and twisted way a woman pining away for them makes them happy and gives them some equally stranger reassurance. But if you move on and show him that this break up is not affecting you and you are on to better pastures then his ego makes him take notice of you. I Miss My Ex Boyfriend

Tickle his inquisitiveness
Make him a little inquisitive about you. To do so you'll have to look busy and keep appearing in intervals. Also making sure that you are with people and out to have a good time makes him wonder what's going on in your mind and he begins to look at you again. I Miss My Ex Boyfriend

Get some new friends
Hanging out with the same old set of friends is not going to make him sit up and take notice. Instead grab a new set of friends, mostly male and you'll find your ex taking an interest in you again. I Miss My Ex Boyfriend

Treat him like a pal
When you see your ex pretend like nothing ever happened between you two. Treat him like a pal; one with whom everything is platonic and that you are almost relieved that he called off the relationship. When he sees that you don't refer to the past at all and that it makes no difference he will go nuts and begin to look at you again. I Miss My Ex Boyfriend

Don't be the man hunter always
If you are always seen with men then you come across as a man hunting desperado. Instead be seen hanging out with your girlfriends, your office people...the idea is to show your ex that you have a happening life and he will take notice. I Miss My Ex Boyfriend

Show him different sides of you
From sassy to sexy from school girl to corporate chic, show him the different sides of you and he will wake up and take notice of you; I Miss My Ex Boyfriend
Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by joanrivers(f): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
About my ex boyfriend; I can see that you’ve been dealing with some pretty crazy relationship experiences, and unfortunately I think I have another one for your scrutiny.
my ex (Johnny) and I met about six months ago online and immediately hit it off and messaged back and forth every day. because of our equal honesty and compatible personalities, we both started developing feelings for each other. during this time, we were both in troubled relationships, my boyfriend was cheating on me incessantly (no matter the second and third chance) and his girlfriend was not around very much, and was awfully jealous. I finally got away from my ex, and soon after Johnny broke it off with his girlfriend. he told me it was because of his feelings for me, partly. of course, our relationship was on a track towards serious relationship, and I couldn’t have been happier.

sadly, I had made a huge mistake.

my previous boyfriend and I had a very serious and deep relationship, and when he came crawling back to me, even though I was trying to move on with Johnny, I ruined everything when I decided to leave Johnny for him. this broke aarons heart, and at first he responded with anger. it didn’t take long for my boyfriend to cheat on me again, and Johnny was there for me as a friend. It was then that I realized I had made a huge mistake. I begged and begged Johnny for a second chance and after a while he succumbed.
our relationship went back to how it was before, but I ruined it yet again.

I felt that our relationship was boring, and he didn’t seem to be showing much emotion or effort, and so like an idiot, I started playing games. I became very stoic and blank, and he finally asked what was going on. well, not really asked. it was more like a statement. “so are we not going to try anymore?” is what he said. pride filled my mind, and I wanted him to fight for me. can you believe my nerve? after I had pleaded for a second chance, and now I wanted HIM to fight for ME? of course, he saw how screwed up that was and I decided to leave, because I obviously hadn’t put my foot far enough down my throat.

the problem is, now I want him back. desperately. I’ve learned from my mistakes, apologized and tried to fix them. but he will not budge. he said he can’t take us seriously because he thinks that I will just leave again.
plus there's some other girl he met, and he doesn’t want to ruin it before it begins.

at this point, you’re probably wondering what on earth my question is. I just want to know what I can do to fix what I’ve done and get him back. right now I’m doing the No-Contact rule, I told him I needed time to get over him.
but I’m afraid if I stick with that rule and don’t do anything else he will move on with that girl he met.

thanks for your time and your insightful articles
Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by Rossieb: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello Tiemo, my ex is dating another girl he seems he loves her i guess. but she broke up with him today, my close friend talked to him so that perhaps we can get back together into a relationship but he told my friend a lot of things Which hurts a lot my ex boyfriend said that he no longer loves me and he doesn’t want me in his life and he hates the day he met me, and all what we had wasn't real, but in the same time he was dating that girl something took place it was when our soccer national team went to the second term we all went to celebrate in the streets so in that time i lost my little brother in the crowd so i started freaking out and crying so my ex boyfriend followed me and helped me to find him and we did after that we walked alone in an empty street and it was 1am and then he kissed me and said that he loves me and never wants to see me cry again, no we never talked and i really miss him i want him back i just need some help please
Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by Tiemo(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
1. Your ex boyfriend needs some space and time to remove all the negative associations from the breakup and start missing you. People have a common misconception that if you don’t contact your ex, they will forget about you. But in reality, if you don’t contact your ex boyfriend, you will give them time to miss you more and they will be wondering all the time why you are not contacting them. Remember all the mistakes in Part #1 of this guide. Every one of them made your ex think of you as a needy person. By not contacting them, you immediately become not needy in their mind.

2. You also need some space and time. You need to get a hold of yourself and gain some perspective. The fact is, you are a mess after the breakup. And you need to calm down and analyze your relationship thoroughly to realize whether or not being with your ex boyfriend is in your best interest. It could be that you are just missing your ex boyfriend. You need to learn to enjoy your life without your ex boyfriend. You need to prove to yourself that you can be happy without your ex boyfriend. You will eventually realize that you DON’T NEED YOUR EX to be happy. Maybe you’ll still WANT them, but there is a big difference between needing something and wanting something.

3. You must become an attractive happy person during this time. You need to take a step back and reevaluate your life. You should make a lot of positive changes in your life. When you meet your ex boyfriend after the no contact period, you want them to be attracted to you. And the best way to do it is to start enjoying life and being an overall happy person. Don’t take this point lightly. This could be the difference between getting your ex boyfriend back or losing them forever.

Contacting Your Ex Boyfriend aka Re-attraction

Remember when your ex boyfriend left you? They thought of you as a needy, clingy and desperate person with little to no self-respect. After not being in contact with you for a while, they must be wondering what the heck happened to you. They will slowly start to forget that image of yours (the needy desperate one) and start remembering the things they liked about you. They will start remembering the things that they found attractive in you.

And that’s when you contact them, you talk to them and then meet them. Just as they lay eyes on you, BOOM. That’s the new and improved you. YOUR version 2.0. They can’t help but wonder what brought so much positive change in you.

For that to happen, you need two things.

1. You should actually bring a positive change in your life and become a confident, happy and attractive person.
2. You should contact your ex and meet them somewhere.

If you have been following this guide till now, then you know how to go about the first point. So, let’s get straight to the second point.
Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by mabelbrilliant: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi Tiemo, I really need your advice on how to get my ex boyfriend back. I love my ex so much and am sure he also love me when he told me he cant live without me, we share everything together even our account details and password. We had a fight and lost communication, a month later i saw him with another lady of on street kissing and i felt a pain go through my heart. Brad please come to my rescue, am in pains.
Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by Tiemo(m): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2014
I taught about the no contact rule

1. I get the feeling there is another factor you aren't getting from him. Just act all breezy and happy like you said but don’t text him until NC is over.

2. Once no-contact is over gchat isn't my favorite but you can make it work.
Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by HIANA: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2014
Do you need a miracle to help you with your heartache? Do you want to be Happy Again ? I want to honestly help you because i know what it feels like to have your heart broken. We all want to be happy with the one that makes our heart beat, the one who makes us happy. I know its hard to trust so called spell casters with so many scams going around. I was blessed to find a trustworthy spell caster Dr. Ikhine is the most powerful spell caster there is. He is caring , understanding and will help you with the most impossible love issue you may have. Weather you want your lover or husband back , he will make it happen in just 48hours. He is the only one i would ever trust. He is making my dream come true with the love of my life. Don't hesitate on contacting him email Or phone call away. Contact him at agbadado@gmail.com or Call Dr. Ikhine @ +2347060552255 your problems will be forever solved.
Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by evastefanni: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello, you are my last hope I pray you have the solution to my problem. I dated this guy for 2 years, been trying to cope with his lapses because i love him so much but he doesn't take me serious, i don't know if its because am black and his white but i pray its not the case. since he came into my life things has been working great with me, i find joy in him, his my heart but keeps playing with my feeling making me cry every time. He keeps breaking up with me every time and i keep accepting him back. I don't want to loose him, please how do i get him to miss me, so he will take me serious and adore me.
Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by Tiemo(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
You may have come on too strong. Try leading up to "ask your ex boyfriend out for a date" via text.
Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by Help89: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hey so I've been in a rocky relationship with my ex bf I flirted with someone else and he found out he said he couldnt trust me or couldn't believe I've done that. So he was very bitter for a while until we had sex after the break up which we both decided wasn't a good idea since we were on bad terms. So he said it was time to.move on. So I was but after a while he came by and we talked about a date but he said he may have not been the right move it wasn't because after that Date he said you have to move on because I am. I can't move on because it was the best two years ever. I made a mistake we both made mistakes. But he said he doesn't want to be friends because he thinks we will get close again and that I will take advantage of him. We both car pool to school but he always tells me I'm not gonna do this or I'm not going to do that. He talked to me today and said I have to stop telling his friends about our issues. But I can't move on and I really do love him and miss him. Please help me.
Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by Help89: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
He also tells his friends he's waiting on that special person but me and him are done and are over. I did everything from June to now I've begged I've sent notes but he said he doesn't want me anymore seems like what ever I say he thinks is a lie. He did a lot for me but i didn't really return the favor. But I did care and love him because I was so serious about the relationship to. From the exchanging notes to us kissing and being together sick or not I always love him for being there. But I was always there to. But I have this gut feeling we will date again and be back to that thing we had. He said he don't know if he cares then he said he doesn't respect me but I just have that feeling.
Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by wyankimberly: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
[b]
Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, and so on) Yes, love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover (lost lover spell), you want to get married to someone in a relationship (marriage spells), to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get help. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation in life you can solve it all: it is all about finding a good love spell caster to change your life status for ever.

Contact Dr. Ikhine email: agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255 is a celebrated love spell caster whose works have won his friendship all over the world from the people met him to know more about spells and his wonderful works. For reading worldwide!.

ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, FEEL FREE TO CONSULT HIM FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS ONLY

Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, and so on) Yes, love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover (lost lover spell), you want to get married to someone in a relationship (marriage spells), to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get help. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation in life you can solve it all: it is all about finding a good love spell caster to change your life status for ever.

Contact Dr. Ikhine email: agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255 is a celebrated love spell caster whose works have won his friendship all over the world from the people met him to know more about spells and his wonderful works. For reading worldwide!.

ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, FEEL FREE TO CONSULT HIM FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS ONLY[/b]
Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by thanks14553: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Hello my name is Frankie Ellie i want to thank dr ogogodu for what he has done in my life recently my lover who broke up with me 2 months ago have come back to me all thanks to dr ogogodu for the wonderful work he did in my life,i am so happy with him,if you need is help he can bring back you lover within 24hours you can contect him on Email ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com or call him +2348078999655
Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by thanks14553: 6:40am On Jan 16, 2016
Many people will say that i am wrong but i believe that if you love some one you can do any to get that person you love,You can call me Nancy Holland that is my name,i was in love with a man name Jeffrey Frederickson,he was a good man to me'he make me to be happy,we dated for 6years,Jeffrey Frederickson love me so much that he was ready to do any thing for me,i believe that he was the man that was going to marry me,when they transfer Jeffrey Frederickson form is place of work to another state in Zealand to work there,we talk on phone all the time, Why so times i do go and see him but can you believe that my lover got married to another lady without me knowing and i was waiting for him to came and marry me,the most painful part is that the lady is more old than him and he told me in my face that he was playing with me,if you were me what will you do?i all most kill my self with poison it was my mother that stop me,for more than 4months i was not my self but the problem i was have is that i still love him any time i look at is picture i cry and cry,but the goodnews is that my lover is back to me,you will ask how,one day i was going to my friend house to see her when i saw her ex lover in her house proposing to her i was like how could this happen they have not been together for morethen 4years i know my friend love him,after every thing i call my friend how did you do this,at first she did not went to tell me i plead to her and told her what Jeffrey Frederickson did to me,before she now told me about this spell caster that help her to get her lover back,i quickly told her to give me the contact of the spell caster name Dr Ogogodu,so i call him i explain things to him after doing what he ask me to do can you believe that my lover divorce the lady and call me and ask me to forgive him for what he had done to me'i forgive him,my lover buy me a new car and also proposing to me my wedding is come up on 6/2/2016,i dont no how to thank Dr ogogodu for bring joy back to me,if you also need is great help contact him on +2348078999655 or email Ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com i assure you that any problem you have will be solve.

Thanks for reading my testimony people we also reading your testimony.
Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by BellaTina: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2016
Testimony On How My Ex Come Back.
My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Mako, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Mako's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Mako, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High Makospelltemple@yahoo.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com or call him :+2347054263874

Testimony On How My Ex Come Back.
My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Mako, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Mako's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Mako, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High Makospelltemple@yahoo.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com or call him :+2347054263874

Re: Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend by AndySowers1: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again.
So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{Makospelltemple@yahoo.com}.
So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster.
So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {makospelltemple@yahoo.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back.
So thanks to the makolovespellcaster for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.
{makospelltemple@yahoo.com},
Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Singles And Searching Forum...lets Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.