Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,083 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Gtbank & First Bank Wants To Disgrace Me...pls Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank & First Bank Wants To Disgrace Me...pls Advice (750 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide / First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank & First Bank Wants To Disgrace Me...pls Advice by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
my Landlord wants me to pack out tomorrow, 31st dec as my rent expires. the new tenant is waiting to take over immediately. i succeeded in getting a new house and wanted to pay today. i went to a nearby First bank wit my gtbank ATM card to withraw N20,000: hmm... the machine counted d cash but pop-up 'temporarily unable to dispense cash'.... i receiv alert for N20,000. my account is empty. My pocket is empty...Pls advice me...
Re: Gtbank & First Bank Wants To Disgrace Me...pls Advice by uboma(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
The transaction will be reversed and your account credited with the same amount since the ATM machine didn't dispense the cash.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank & First Bank Wants To Disgrace Me...pls Advice by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
uboma: The transaction will be reversed and your account credited with the same amount since the ATM machine didn't dispense the cash.

this is 8hrs after,
Re: Gtbank & First Bank Wants To Disgrace Me...pls Advice by yinka2011: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
go to bank
Re: Gtbank & First Bank Wants To Disgrace Me...pls Advice by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
i'm jst so worried.... what if they could not resolve it tomorrow?....and where should i channel my complain, Gtbank or First bank
Re: Gtbank & First Bank Wants To Disgrace Me...pls Advice by uboma(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
mawojuuche:

this is 8hrs after,

If you still can, check your balance again using a GT Bank ATM. if nothing, visit your bank 2moro and lodge your complain. Just hope for the best. Cheers
Re: Gtbank & First Bank Wants To Disgrace Me...pls Advice by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
uboma:

If you still can, check your balance again using a GT Bank ATM. if nothing, visit your bank 2moro and lodge your complain. Just hope for the best. Cheers

Ok... thanks.
Re: Gtbank & First Bank Wants To Disgrace Me...pls Advice by bfmconcepts: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
why must you wait till the deadline before taking action knowing how things work in Nigeria.
I sorry for you bro
Re: Gtbank & First Bank Wants To Disgrace Me...pls Advice by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
bfmconcepts: why must you wait till the deadline before taking action knowing how things work in Nigeria.
I sorry for you bro

its a sudden quit notice....

(1) (Reply)

Five Lessons Entrepreneurs Can Learn From The World Cup / Waterproof Biz / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benfit From - 2 (Proposed Businesses)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.