Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Watch My Utterances Now –jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Watch My Utterances Now –jonathan (2052 Views)

Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega / GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ / No Plans To Reshuffle Ministers Now – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Watch My Utterances Now –jonathan by Femolacaster(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos: He has been intimidated. No party led by a weakling shall win elections in SW; never!
Aseeeee.......
Re: I Watch My Utterances Now –jonathan by ratiken(m): 7:10am On Dec 31, 2013
I just love this GEJ of a man.
Re: I Watch My Utterances Now –jonathan by Femolacaster(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Gabbysky:
Bro, they are getting fewer by the day oo, I was in Abeokuta over the weekend on a li'l retreat and I'm presently in Lagos on end-of-year get-together with all my tenants and I can confirm to you that many yorubas are beginning to wake up to understand that GEJ is the man for 2015 - for that I will never insult any yoruba person again, so please don't generalise it anymore - not all yorubas think like fools afterall.
It's just a very few of them that still believe in the lies told them by the sw media houses and it is my belief that it will change pretty soon.
Thanks for the posts you and many others have made about GEJ good works, at least they now speak for him and are winning more and more people to his side, please do more and keep it coming, esp the ones for SW region.
12 months to go - then we'll decide
Oga, u are deceiving yourself. How many people did u interract with? U only used opinion of few people as the general views of the Yorubas. Do yourself a favour by going round newspaper joints and go and spew this trash.
Gej has some followers in SW no doubt which is mostly based on religious sentiments and nothing more. But the fact is that he won't be overwhelming voted as 2011. Many people that gave him sympathy votes then (i was also a victim) are now having a rethink due to his ineptitude and penchant for corruption.
But one certain thing is that Gej is going back to Otuoke in 2015!
Re: I Watch My Utterances Now –jonathan by maasoap(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: ^^ Congregation of Tinubu slaves, united in their ethnic-induced hatred for GEJ. See your colleagues competiting for space above you. Lol..
You should ask yourself why there wasn't ethnic-induced hatred for GEJ by Tinubu's slaves during 2011 presidential election? Why the hatred now? That should tell you that your master has disappointed many Nigerians. The man is seriously "growing corruption".

1 Like

Re: I Watch My Utterances Now –jonathan by shizzle11(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2013
Pennywise:

It seems to me that you presıdentıal hack wrıters are not workıng hard enough to justıfy your pay. You, sıncere9nıgerıan and others shouldnt promıse what u cannot delıver.

Say what u must and step asıde. Most pple here are ordınary folks untaınted and wıth opınıons that cannot be bought. But u have sold your soul for a mess of porrıdge.

People lıke u have no problem jumpıng border when eventually greed, theft and corruptıon brıngs down the Nıgerıan state.

We wıll be here a long tıme bc we are motıvated by conscıence but you, lucre. Thıs ıs how we demonstrate. Odeh.
Now the bolded aptly describes you.
Now fork off back to the filthy hole you crawled out from.
Oponu!
Re: I Watch My Utterances Now –jonathan by kokoA(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2013
In other words, no more ogogoro consumption in the villa.. Nice one Mr. President.
Re: I Watch My Utterances Now –jonathan by manmade(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2013
agbameta:

My Christmas desire for Nigerians is Minimum Comport. - Jonathan

Oponu kindergarten president, that came from you and we did not make that up....smh

Ibo people are the pillars of my worthless, incompetent and corrupt administration, that came from you and we did not make that up... smh

I knew you are a fool but I didn't know u're this foolish
Re: I Watch My Utterances Now –jonathan by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
manmade: I knew you are a fool but I didn't know u're this foolish
Jonathan undecided
Re: I Watch My Utterances Now –jonathan by cyril10(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
May God have mercy on this Agbameta, why do you take so much delight in abusing the president of a whole nation, you are sowing a seed you may not like to harvest in the near future, I fear for your life.
Re: I Watch My Utterances Now –jonathan by cyril10(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
The Yoruba guys here are really manifesting a lack of home training from what they vomit against the president each time GEJ is mentioned here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason The POLLING UNITS In Abuja Is More Than The Whole SOUTH-EAST? / Jega Must Be Sacked If INEC Conducts Free, Fair Election In 2015, — Edwin Clark / Video Evidence Of GEJ Promising ONLY One Term - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.