Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. (899 Views)

Hackers Sentence For Michael Jacckson Music Theft / When Milk Factory Obey The Law Of Gravity , . . . Owners Always Cry. / Charly Boy Upset By Gay And Illuminati Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. by AbuMikey(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-TaNPhkbWlQo/UsHLfUSeHYI/AAAAAAAAAS8/sD2vH_zlr88/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FZXhldGVyLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-752260[/img]

A tin of biscuits and a pint of milk were both reported stolen from Devon and Cornwall police stations as officers repeatedly filed crime reports for their own missing possessions.

Other items which were supposedly stolen from police stations in Devon and Cornwall included make-up, phone chargers, a torch and £2 in cash.Officers at the Heavitree police station in Exeter reported that a tin of biscuits had been stolen from the premises.

In another incident, police claimed that a pint of skimmed milk had been stolen from a station.
Precise details of the alleged theft are unclear, but it is thought that officers suspected a colleague of taking the milk without asking.
The bottle apparently had a set of initials written on its lid in an
attempt to deter thieves - but without success.

The crime is officially classified as unsolved.
Among the items which have gone missing from the force's premises were two phone charges, a dress, a designer coat and a gym belt.............Like seriously!

Seen the pictures above and thought! Might just have a cup of tea and a biscuit. Meanwhile, who did they report the theft to? the police? I guess its in the Negative. LOL

Police filed the bizarre reports at the same time as being called to deal with around 100 genuine thefts a day.

www.www.uselucentral..com/2013/12/police-reports-theft-of-biscuits-and.html?m=1
Re: Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. by AbuMikey(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
gringringrin
Re: Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
Abu Mikey: gringringrin

booking ftc ehh mate?? grin
Re: Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. by AbuMikey(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2013

Make Una comment or I die embarassed

Re: Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. by imsuboi(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Abu Mikey:

LoL.. No die o grin

1 Like

Re: Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. by Dyt(f): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. by Andyblaze: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
angry angry
Re: Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. by Dannylux: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
Please I wan shyte?
Re: Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. by stefikal(f): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Uhn?grin

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

smiley
Re: Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. by Vivly(f): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Abu Mikey:
grin grin.
On a serious note sha, who the police want report to?
Re: Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. by imsuboi(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dannylux: Please I wan shyte?

enta bush ni. cheesy
Re: Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. by Sangakkara: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2013
If it were in Nigeria.

Hell would have been let loose.
And Peeps bashing NPF.
Re: Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. by Ajibel(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Uselu central blog isnt found
Re: Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. by AbuMikey(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ajibel: Uselu central blog isnt found

Check on the link one more time bro..

Re: Police Reports Theft Of Biscuits And Milk From Their Station. by rioemmanuel(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Make Una comment or I die
grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Essential Habits That Will Make You A Better Person In 2014 / MI Is My Mentor -Ice Prince / Who Gets The Highest Votes??? As Online Voting Commences For MR EARTH NIGERIA!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.