Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Cost To Deckin A Pair Of 3 Bedroom Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost To Deckin A Pair Of 3 Bedroom Flat (698 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost To Deckin A Pair Of 3 Bedroom Flat by abovelinks: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
I want to know how much it would cost to decking a property in Ikorodu, its a pair of 3 bedroom flat
any body in the field can respond, its already done to linted, I want to know the cost or a should just roof it, another option to decking half of it and leave the rest for now
Re: Cost To Deckin A Pair Of 3 Bedroom Flat by eghosajohnny: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
abovelinks: I want to know how much it would cost to decking a property in Ikorodu, its a pair of 3 bedroom flat
any body in the field can respond, its already done to linted, I want to know the cost or a should just roof it, another option to decking half of it and leave the rest for now

Hello sir,I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.
Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40.
kindly reply me on this as i await your candid reply.
Re: Cost To Deckin A Pair Of 3 Bedroom Flat by eghosajohnny: 11:19am On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=abovelinks]I want to know how much it would cost to decking a property in Ikorodu, its a pair of 3 bedroom flat

Happy new year sir,firstly I must let you know that you shouldn't deck half of the building (not good)and what you will need to deck is 2.2m but if much you can roof first and when money comes you can remove the roof and continue the decking, to roof will cost a maximum of 1.550.

Regards
Re: Cost To Deckin A Pair Of 3 Bedroom Flat by ajast(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
@OP,U want to deck a pair of three bedroom flat at Ikorodu? then your budget should not be less than N3m from lintels level as you said that is were the building is.
Re: Cost To Deckin A Pair Of 3 Bedroom Flat by kolamilan(m): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
eghosa johnny:

Hello sir,I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.
Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40.
kindly reply me on this as i await your candid reply.
the op said he needed a cost for a decking not a builder.
Re: Cost To Deckin A Pair Of 3 Bedroom Flat by eghosajohnny: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2014
kolamilan: the op said he needed a cost for a decking not a builder.

I don't know why people don't mind their business here what your own posting that I'm a builder,will that do anything for you please focus on what you are in naira land to do and let people be I beg you. scum
Re: Cost To Deckin A Pair Of 3 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2014
Budget 3m max

(1) (Reply)

Call Us For Your Tilling Work / Mini Flat For Rent Along Badore Road Ajah Lagos / Executive 4bedroom Duplex To Let @ Friends Colony Estate Lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.