Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Help,how Do We Fix The Screen Of My Friend's Phantom A That Got Shattered. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help,how Do We Fix The Screen Of My Friend's Phantom A That Got Shattered. (665 Views)

My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. / How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,how Do We Fix The Screen Of My Friend's Phantom A That Got Shattered. by Emmayur(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Good day good people... The screen of my friend's Phantom A got broken when he took it to Carl care, the person he met said he needs to deposit #7,500 to fix it. When he complained that his charging port is also not responding as it should , he was told he needs to pay an extra #4000 making the whole money #12,000. I want to know if it is really that expensive to fix tecno phones there in Carl care or is the agent trying to play a fast one on him?
If anybody here has replaced his screen in Carl care, I will like to know how much or what other means did you use to fix your phone?
Re: Help,how Do We Fix The Screen Of My Friend's Phantom A That Got Shattered. by pragmatistm(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Go to Techno carlcare office near you. They will do it free of charge. A xtian friend did his N3 screen this year free.
Re: Help,how Do We Fix The Screen Of My Friend's Phantom A That Got Shattered. by Emmayur(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
We went there today and we got billed #7, 500
Re: Help,how Do We Fix The Screen Of My Friend's Phantom A That Got Shattered. by bolutic(m): 12:27am On Dec 31, 2013
thsa
Emmayur: We went there today and we got billed #7, 500
that's d price for it the screen is not available in the market for now .they only sell the torch pad even is not easy to fix.
Re: Help,how Do We Fix The Screen Of My Friend's Phantom A That Got Shattered. by Saraben(f): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2013
yea is tru,techno screen is very expensive, a friend changed his for 9000
Re: Help,how Do We Fix The Screen Of My Friend's Phantom A That Got Shattered. by Zammydagreat(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
Since its a cheap phone he shld use cold eba to gum it lolll... tecno dead device

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 3G Service Currently Down / Help:---my Samsung Galaxy2 Not Charging / Companies That Make Iphone..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.