Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' (2597 Views)

Waje’s Daughter, Emerald's 17th Birthday Is Today / Checkout Singer Waje's Daughter.. Pretty Lady. / Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by trendystuf(f): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
I got this mail from a guy professing his undying love for Waje's beautiful daughter. Dreams they say come true. Read the letter below:

Dear Emerald

My name is Opeyemi, but i call myself Opepwince (@Opepwinc_Nelson On Twitter) because I think I've got some vibes to be a future King which means if you accept to be my future pwincess you might also be my future Queen. LOL! 'I WISH'. Though I don't know much about you but I what I know for sure is that your name is Emerald Iruobe from Edo state, am I correct?! Don't bother to answer now, I'm sure we'll talk more when we eventually see. Just read on darl'

I'm taking this bold move and making this very first step to capture your heart. Reason is, I need the heavens to smile down on us because we practice what the heavens require. Before I move on, I'm sure you won't believe if I tell you I've started telling my friends and my brothers about you.

So before I fall too deep without finding anyone to help me out, let me quickly lay it out straight to you that I am looking at you as a rib of my ribs.

Can you imagine the picture I'm painting?

Anyway, I hope it will also interest you to know I've been a devout listener of your mom's songs. In reality, she makes love sound so real and special and just because I'm a lover of her songs, I want to make you Real and Special.

I don't want to stress you into listening to the numerous songs of your mom, but heyyy, listen to her first line out of her 'Na The Way' ft Sarkodie and understand the perfect image I'm talking about.

Just before you listen to de song, read from here, she said "Remember, the first time I saw your face, you have a twinkle in your eye and you made me smile, every other day, I had tears rolling down my face, you held my hand and said it'll be okay..."

That's just a snippet.

I'm sure you know your name - Emerald is one of the few precious stones that the Earth possess.

You're a pearl and I wish to keep you as though you've just been rooted out and I wish to keep you and refine you - if only you give me a chance.

The Question is: Will you be my Lover, Yes/No?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/12/an-open-love-letter-to-wajes-daughter.html

Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by NelsonNeo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
Brave kid
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by Buddydogg(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
another frm a nairalander hmmm
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by mikael78: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lol
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by ndubisik(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
Don't worry you hear ? Someone would soon send open letter to ur blood sista....smh
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by ifex370(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
booked
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by bluerange(f): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
Everyone is now writing.
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by homesteady(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
Very boring letter!
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by AbuMikey(m): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2013

Nice one Mr. cool

Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by flolancracker: 12:00am On Dec 31, 2013
undecided
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by Gwekzy: 12:06am On Dec 31, 2013
Oboi na waO.... Season of Open letters
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by Gwekzy: 12:07am On Dec 31, 2013
But wait O.. Waje get dis kind big gal... Nice manchester she gat jst like her mum
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by LesbianBoy(m): 2:51am On Dec 31, 2013
All these small-small boys of nowadays sef! undecided
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by Tholudee(f): 3:10am On Dec 31, 2013
Its good to dream o grin grin
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 31, 2013
Na wa ooo so na waje pikin be this,I wonder how old waje go be oooooo for her to have a grown up daughter like this,am sure that girl is sixteen years and above.
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by MRL1MPoPoTM: 7:10am On Dec 31, 2013
why's he lionizing the poor girl as if she has a blue blood ni?

i stil wonder wat d bloke stands t gain when d girl finaly fals?? mouth-watering contract abi America's automatic citizenship from waje Smh
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2013
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by Airforce1(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2013
Goodluck son grin
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by vohndams(f): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2013
Hmmmmmmm,nic one. Mr king 2 b
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by rioemmanuel(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2013
Brave Guy i must say.
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by missdebs(f): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
tambuwal in d making
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by IAMBREEZY: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
Nice one kiddo i hope she accede without hesitating.
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by Chanchit: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Oloshi.
When her mama se still dey look for husband.
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by Superstar007(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝Wetin I no go cee for this land
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by Romanticboy1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
so its nw 'open letter tinz' no mur 'go and die' again! Na wa ooo
Re: An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' by dorggito1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
Small boy wen like betta tin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Superman Look-alike After Several Surgeries / MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Release Photos From Her Dubai Vacation / Happy Birthday Azeeza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.