Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,964 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Skin Bleaching In Yorubawood >:( - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Skin Bleaching In Yorubawood >:( (892 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Bleaching In Yorubawood >:( by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
There seems to be an epidemy Is the sun too harsh on them creams or what who is Tonto Dike's bleach supplier but what do those yoruba actress rub that makes them look like decomposing roast pork Lola alao, bisi ibidapo obe, saheed, Jide kosoko, too much too much this is an eyesore. I am not against bleaching because people do things for different reason and i cant judge but whats all these flaws in Nollywood and how can they display this foolishness on our screens. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Skin Bleaching In Yorubawood >:( by Ryda(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
I would have typed something but nNa ehn i reserve d comment
Re: Skin Bleaching In Yorubawood >:( by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
My gf used to be so beautiful, black beauty, until she started bleaching. Although she was getting lighter, her knuckles, elbows and knees were getting darker. She wouldn't agree that bleaching was bad, now shes my ex
Re: Skin Bleaching In Yorubawood >:( by Caracta(f): 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
Bleaching has nothing to do with tribe. You bleach because you want to.

1 Like

Re: Skin Bleaching In Yorubawood >:( by flolancracker: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta: Bleaching has nothing to do with tribe. You bleach because you want to.
abi oh.
Re: Skin Bleaching In Yorubawood >:( by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 11, 2015
Obviously they know they cant match igbo's beauty so they resort to bleaching black/dark brown skin to yellow instead of light brown to yellow Which usually resort to the op's description cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

WWE Vs TNA / Help!!! / Yoruba Movies Get Condemnations Over Fetish Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.