Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] (29166 Views)

Jim Nwobodo's Thanksgiving And After-Wedding Party Photos / 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats / Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by MrAboki: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2013
Dayuuuum!! shocked shocked shocked

See as them pack human being inside Hilux like cement.. shocked

No surprises sha..

The F.G is still playing politics with this Boko Haram issue. Until the F.G recognises Boko Haram for what it truly is, this will not stop. The day they kill a Governor, thats the day Nigerians would understand what they are up against.

Allah be Praised..
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Clinton207: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=payless]OMG! Boko Haram and their followers shall know no peace in their lives. Amen oooo!!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by XLR8(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2013
THIS THE LONGEST THREAD HAVE EVER READ shocked BUT WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE AND ANONYMITY PLEADING
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Eddiekay: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2013
jerseyboy: So this is how they plan to reduce the Christian population in the north.
The Church is marching on and the gate of hades cannot stop it

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Eazeee(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2013
religion of pieces @ it again. let Usman Danfodio jihad continue while d fooli.sh christian tribes in d north keep watching.
HOW I WISHED GIDEON ORKAR HAS SUCCEEDED
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by saintneo(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2013
Idoma Likita:

There's already a Multinational Task Force Involving the Countries You Mentioned!

My take is that a Man should NEVER rely on another man for security especially in Nigeria!
Was in Kaduna some years back when some Hausa Boiz went on their NORMAL rampage! They went unchallenged until dey got to the Mechanic Village(where Most Igbos own Shops), immediately dey saw all the Igbo men guarding dia shops with dia brand new "Pumpies", dey quickly made a Detour and set upon other Gutless People who were waiting for other Family men (Police & Army) to come and Protect them!
Do u think the Lull in Plateau is credited to the STF?
In other words, NE Nigeria should legalize firearms for protection just as it was done back in Texas and other cowboy regions.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by sampepe12: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2013
OMG!!!! To be sincere I really don't know what to say about these Boko guys. Why our leaders don't take it too serious is because they loot from it too. You hear dem saying #200million for security and bla bla bla stuff. Go and check the guns these JTF are using. Our leaders are behind these boko haram issues.

RIP to Dead...

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by MrAboki: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2013
saintneo:
In other words, NE Nigeria should legalize firearms for protection just as it was done back in Texas and other cowboy regions.

[b]Firearms are legal in Nigeria, thats why the Igbos in the North all own Brand new Pump-actions..

The only illegal firearm in Nigeria are full-automatic weapons and concealable weapons. But you can drive up to a Police checkpoint with your pump-action in the backseat and all they would ask you for is a license. Except you jam "officer", that na different matter.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Rareantagonist(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2013
Tyche:

Sadism, imo, is a fitting description
I was only being pertinacious..
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2013
Eazee-e:
religion of pieces @ it again. let Usman Danfodio jihad continue while d fooli.sh christian tribes in d north keep watching.
HOW I WISHED GIDEON ORKAR HAS SUCCEEDED

Tinubu is working hard to put them back in power.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by david290(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2013
ecosanders: . Are u so daft? Wat makes u think every Notherner is an Hausa? D ppl of Maiduguri are not Hausa ok, dats how u idiots go about killing Hausas because IBB a Nupe man annulled June 12 election. BH is a Kanuri thing oponu.
why can't u state your views without insult?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by david290(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2013
Vic-jay:
you never judge a group by 1 man personal
mistakes…. few weeks ago okotie said catholics will go hell , d pope is an
Antichrist …. dos deses make them tru,…. few days ago , kumuyi said
Christmas is adolatory , is he speaking for the Christians ?… . or him
self… .so shekau cant speak for Muslims toooo . We need to seek for
knowledge before making judgement…. following a blind man …. will
eventually lead one into a pit tooo . My dear brodas …. .take time to do get
knowledge on issues involving religion. Culled from mymood post at pm news.

Vic-jay
I quite understand u.but skekau latest statement is that Islamic clerics should engage him if his barbaric deeds are not justify in d quaran,have they done this?
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2013
There they go again! Killing all in the name of religion that originated from Saudi Arabia. It is time the West invade that country.I am fully in support as long as they cannot talk to their followers to control themselves from wrecking havoc to many lives around the world!
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by david290(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2013
Kebilo: Who told you bokoharam are hausas pls they are kanuri tribe from borno so take note
yes,take note they are not christains
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Lionbite(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2013
Polio:

It doesn't work like that you moro/n

Quit being ignorant
your dad at home is a mor0n
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by david290(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2013
utimatedes:
For your mind you think that will solve the problem?
He has said his own,say your own
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Happydave(f): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Lionbite: Why cant we just build a border separating the hausas from other tribes in nigeria, that way they can have the president of their choice and religion of their choice......... After that if they like they bomb their fellow citizen its no longer our head-ache
.Do you seriously mean dis?
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by oluxy(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2013
I see no reason why people still do wedding in that place, why can't there look for near by state and do it or go for court wedding instead of risking lives in the mix of insurgent.

Weeding isn't by force, the last news was the bride and groom killed including 34 persons. I guess secret court wedding should be the best in this situation.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by david290(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2013
all4naija: There they go again! Killing all in the name of religion that originated from Saudi Arabia. It is time the West invade that country.I am fully in support as long as they cannot talk to their followers to control themselves from wrecking havoc to many lives around the world!
thank u my broda.d funniest thing is that dey've promoted dis beast by calling them names like Mujahid(holy fighter).4 gawd sake what's d gain in fighting?
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Rareantagonist(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2013
oluxy: I see no reason why people still do wedding in that place, why can't there look for near by state and do it or go for court wedding instead of risking lives in the mix of insurgent.

Weeding isn't by force, the last news was the bride and groom killed including 34 persons. I guess secret court wedding should be the best in this situation.
I guess wedding ceremonies should be held only on the southern protectorate..
North = Danger zone
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by asam7(f): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2013
God have mercy on us.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by rezzy: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
utimatedes: I don't want to swear for this Boko Haram because If I did, their live will never remain the same.

Abeg do swear for them if that will end the killing. God bless u
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by AreaFada2: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
saintneo:

No matter the precautions taken, these evil Bokoharamites will attack innocent people. Can't people get married again and be happy for once. Should Borno people hide because this idiots refuse to accept that the has evolved? Niger, Cameron, Chad & Nigeria should form a joint border security force to cripple these barbaric animals.

Don't mind him. Every remote village can form civilian JTF? What nonsense. Boko is the only one at fault and blood on their head.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Bimpe29: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
Haba! Bokoharam's insurgency is more than what is being reported. Is only God that can curtail these ruthless mortals called Bokoharam.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Abu34: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Rare-antagonist:
Twelve people died in a suspected Boko Haram attack on a wedding party at the weekend, police and health officials in the northeast Nigerian state of Borno said on Monday.

Two gunmen on a motorcycle opened fire in the mainly Christian village of Tashan Alade, 230 kilometres (over 140 miles) from the Borno state capital Maiduguri, on Saturday, said police commissioner Lawan Tanko.

“The attackers, who were obviously Boko Haram insurgents, arrived at the open-air venue of the party around 2:00pm (1300 GMT) and opened fire, killing seven people and injuring five others,” he told AFP.

“The gunmen fled immediately and escaped before security personnel could be alerted due to the remoteness of the village.”Witnesses to the attack said the gunmen pretended to be guests and opened fire as cash was given to the newlyweds in a traditional Nigerian custom.
The wedding was attended by both Christians and Muslims, they added.

People injured in the raid were taken to hospital in Maiduguri, where five others died from gunshot wounds, said one hospital worker, who requested anonymity.

“Twelve people were brought here on Saturday with very serious gunshot wounds from Tashan Alade,” the source added.

“Five of the injured died yesterday (Sunday).”

The seven others were said to be in a serious but stable condition

Boko Haram has in recent months intensified attacks on civilians in northern Borno in response to their perceived collaboration with the military tasked with stemming the bloody insurgency.

The Jonathan government in May imposed a state of emergency in Borno and two other northeastern states, Yobe and Adamawa.

The operation — assisted by civilian vigilante groups — has seen Boko Haram fighters forced out of Maiduguri into more remote, rural areas on the border with neighbouring Cameroon, Chad and Niger.

Let Buhari boys continue with their game. It will help GEJ achieve two things:

1. Extension of the emergency rule come 2015.
2. No elections in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa plus other Buhari strong holds that emergency rule will be declared before 2015.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Norajones(f): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
So after all,, u r still suspectin if its boko haram? Nawa ..so u r nt sure or av nt concluded yet?
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Rareantagonist(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Abu34:

Let Buhari boys continue with their game. It will help GEJ achieve two things:

1. Extension of the emergency rule come 2015.
2. No elections in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa plus other Buhari strong holds that emergency rule will be declared before 2015.
What if you're next to be a victim?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Hero10001: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
ecosanders: . Are u so daft? Wat makes u think every Notherner is an Hausa? D ppl of Maiduguri are not Hausa ok, dats how u idiots go about killing Hausas because IBB a Nupe man annulled June 12 election. BH is a Kanuri thing oponu.
Must you insult to comment?!
LIONBITE, has not said anything daft, you did! he hadn't mentioned "NORTH" he only mentioned "HAUSA".
It seems english is your problem and you must be a bad student of History and Geography.
For your information, Nupe, kanuri, fulani, kataf, maiduguri, jos, adamawa etc are Hausa.
If not, are they Igbo? Or Yourba ni?!
Every major ethnicity's got a minor/subset of the entity that makes up the group.
Everybody's got their tribe and language.
It is your type that will divide Nigeria into 200 factions simply because of different languages.
The type that will say an Ijebu/Ekiti man is not a Yoruba man.
If you would agree to the above simple logic.
Then who are the Hausas? SW/SS/SE??..!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by omoredia: 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
Rare-antagonist:
Twelve people died in a suspected Boko Haram attack on a wedding party at the weekend, police and health officials in the northeast Nigerian state of Borno said on Monday.

Two gunmen on a motorcycle opened fire in the mainly Christian village of Tashan Alade, 230 kilometres (over 140 miles) from the Borno state capital Maiduguri, on Saturday, said police commissioner Lawan Tanko.

“The attackers, who were obviously Boko Haram insurgents, arrived at the open-air venue of the party around 2:00pm (1300 GMT) and opened fire, killing seven people and injuring five others,” he told AFP.

“The gunmen fled immediately and escaped before security personnel could be alerted due to the remoteness of the village.”Witnesses to the attack said the gunmen pretended to be guests and opened fire as cash was given to the newlyweds in a traditional Nigerian custom.
The wedding was attended by both Christians and Muslims, they added.

People injured in the raid were taken to hospital in Maiduguri, where five others died from gunshot wounds, said one hospital worker, who requested anonymity.

“Twelve people were brought here on Saturday with very serious gunshot wounds from Tashan Alade,” the source added.

“Five of the injured died yesterday (Sunday).”

The seven others were said to be in a serious but stable condition

Boko Haram has in recent months intensified attacks on civilians in northern Borno in response to their perceived collaboration with the military tasked with stemming the bloody insurgency.

The Jonathan government in May imposed a state of emergency in Borno and two other northeastern states, Yobe and Adamawa.

The operation — assisted by civilian vigilante groups — has seen Boko Haram fighters forced out of Maiduguri into more remote, rural areas on the border with neighbouring Cameroon, Chad and Niger.

This Boko Haram are Agents of Satan 100%!
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by niyitogun(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
just maybe if the innocent who get attacked up-north armed themselves there would be less insurgence. Boko Haram is only capitalizing on monopoly of firepower.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by smajatt(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
it pains me when i read all these kind of news,the number of innocent people dying by the hands of these MOTHERFUC****.
I know of a family friend whose friend lost two handsome boys to a raid by boko haram,funny enough these boys just finished training in depot and they where deployed to borno,just wasted them....
What i keep wondering is that,why was'nt boko haram active during Obasanjo's regime?
Is it because Obasanjo would have crushed them even before dea birth? Or
Are they purposely trying to frustrate Jonathans goverment? Cos i know 1 thing for certain the hausa's can never afford Nigeria seperating,they have everything to lose,cos they have nothing,they don't go to school,they are foolish except politically, but if it is an effort to distabilize Jonathan's goverment,why can't the commander in chief for Christ sake man up and use the power bestowed on him to defend the country he swore to protect both from domestic and foreign enemies. Nigeria is too big and important for one group somewhere to hold ransom.
He should'nt expect the US to come to our aid,Nigeria is not Iraq or some middle east country that the US can just come in and misbehave anyhow,as corrupt as Nigeria is,we are a spot light in Africa that can't just be toiled with anyhow,so even the US knows that,moreso most of these developed countries like Britain,US and the likes only poke there nose into issues they know will benefit them, so mr. President for the love of God act like one,forget about 2015,solve the issues at hand first,so many people wish to be where you are for just a day.
Get intelligent and young chaps from the various security division in the country,pay them well,take good care of thier families,and you will buy thier loyalty,let them do a background check on all the major games in the country,publiz the name of all traitors in your goverment and kill them,' boko haram is as strong as the traitor in your goverment', equip the military with better weapons.
Enough is enough, let them know party is over.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by smajatt(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
it pains me when i read all these kind of news,the number of innocent people dying by the hands of these MOTHERFUC****.
I know of a family friend whose friend lost two handsome boys to a raid by boko haram,funny enough these boys just finished training in depot and they where deployed to borno,just wasted them....
What i keep wondering is that,why was'nt boko haram active during Obasanjo's regime?
Is it because Obasanjo would have crushed them even before dea birth? Or
Are they purposely trying to frustrate Jonathans goverment? Cos i know 1 thing for certain the hausa's can never afford Nigeria seperating,they have everything to lose,cos they have nothing,they don't go to school,they are foolish except politically, but if it is an effort to distabilize Jonathan's goverment,why can't the commander in chief for Christ sake man up and use the power bestowed on him to defend the country he swore to protect both from domestic and foreign enemies. Nigeria is too big and important for one group somewhere to hold ransom.
He should'nt expect the US to come to our aid,Nigeria is not Iraq or some middle east country that the US can just come in and misbehave anyhow,as corrupt as Nigeria is,we are a spot light in Africa that can't just be toiled with anyhow,so even the US knows that,moreso most of these developed countries like Britain,US and the likes only poke there nose into issues they know will benefit them, so mr. President for the love of God act like one,forget about 2015,solve the issues at hand first,so many people wish to be where you are for just a day.
Get intelligent and young chaps from the various security division in the country,pay them well,take good care of thier families,and you will buy thier loyalty,let them do a background check on all the major games in the country,publiz the name of all traitors in your goverment and kill them,' boko haram is as strong as the traitor in your goverment', equip the military with better weapons.
Enough is enough, let them know party is over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean / Learn About Screening Ministers, According To The Nigeria Constitution / Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.