Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

ICAN Or Masters Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICAN Or Masters Degree (2550 Views)

Medicine Or Masters After Degree In Anatomy? / Apply For Medcine Or Masters? / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICAN Or Masters Degree by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2013
As a graduate in accounting,what could be the next step to take,,to go for the accounting professional course i.e ICAN or to pursue a MASTERS degree in accounting.....fp pls.

1 Like

Re: ICAN Or Masters Degree by Pvin: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2013
Proceed with ur masters and register for ICAN exam. U wil bcm a member of Ican if u pass their exam

2 Likes

Re: ICAN Or Masters Degree by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
if u are stable financially and also sound, u can go for both. but if not I will advice you go for your masters because ICAN demands full concentration.
Re: ICAN Or Masters Degree by Paulipopor: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
A graduate of accountancy (with a 2.1 I suppose), why not work for awhile and register for your ICAN, then after 2 or 3 years register for masters?
By the time you finish your master (if you choose to do it now) you might not get a commensurate job because you don't have experience.
I know someone who has B.Sc. & M.Sc. But she's using only B.Sc for the same reason I gave you above.

signed:
www.paulipopor..com

3 Likes

Re: ICAN Or Masters Degree by chinwaji(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
But is ICAN equivalent to Masters degree? If it is, and if you must choose one out of the two, which one will you prefer and why?

(1) (Reply)

How to Apply for Admission into NTA Television College / He Died After A Brief Illness: How True? / Adieu English. ..by A Lagos Based Doctor. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.