Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Its Dec 31,look Back And Thank God - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Its Dec 31,look Back And Thank God (4534 Views)

Think And Thank God...stop The Worries / Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 / Vote Your Grinch Of The Year 2007(Valid till Dec 31 2007) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Dec 31,look Back And Thank God by Lifebender(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2013
We're just a few hours from 2014,its been a long boring ugly year with so many things gone by(good and evil)but all that matters is our life.I cant be counting the incidence that happened in this year,for we're all on nairaland together.

We've read horrible news like plane crash,road accidents,boko haram attacks,assassination e.t.c.And the question is why am i alive?am i superior than the dead?but it's all about grace.

I may need to say this,yesterday my neighbour two blocks away died of carbon poisoning from the exaust of her generator,the other occupant is still in the hospital and yet we pray to see year 2014 together.

You may not be using toyota camry,pathfinder and others like your mate,but you're definately better than the dead.

You just have to be grateful.Nigeria is not good yet boko haram is not in your side,Aluu community are not there,you are using iphone,samsung galaxy,blackberry and others.Still you got to hospitals and get cured,you walked on the road and no car or convoy ran into you.

Can the blind ping,or whats'app?can they facebook or post on nairaland?but here you're doing all this.Just thank him,it a priviledge many never withness,a grace many never received and blessing many never deserve.

If you think he has done nothing for you,He deserve nothing,then post nothing.

Unlimited gbosa to baba God
Re: Its Dec 31,look Back And Thank God by Donmichaelz(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2013
incase it enter front page ......call my number 180
Re: Its Dec 31,look Back And Thank God by Ryda(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2013
I don look back
Re: Its Dec 31,look Back And Thank God by Sicozone(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2013
Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless his holy name.

Re: Its Dec 31,look Back And Thank God by WorldWar3: 11:22am On Dec 31, 2013
Thank you lord,am greatful
Re: Its Dec 31,look Back And Thank God by OmichaelO: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2013
I thank HIM for everything (good and bad, ugly n beautiful)

(1) (Reply)

Blood Money & Nnewi Rich Man / Top 10 Wealthiest Countries In Africa / Invitation To Attend NSIA Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.