Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

What Do You Remember About The Past Dec. 31st?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Remember About The Past Dec. 31st?? (463 Views)

20 Things To Remember About Abacha / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Blast From The Past... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Remember About The Past Dec. 31st?? by Sicozone(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2013
I remember that last year 31st,i was in d midst of a break up.
I remember some years ago,i had an okada accident on d 31st,am glad am alive now.
I remember last 2 years 31st,we couldn't do cross-over night in my church because of d fear of Boko-haram.
I remember some 31st ago when i was still younger,my mom made me nd my siblings do house chores,she always said nothing dirty must be taken into d new year,we made sure we burnt every junk nd dirts on d 31st.
I remember my mum made me have my haircut on d 31st claiming i must not use a bushy hair to start the year.
So many i can't remember now. Kindly share yours pals
And i wish you a beautiful year end and a prosperous new year 2014.

(1) (Reply)

. / Amazing/funny Things You Need To Know / majeedsalako..com - Lagos; City Of Hope, City Of Dreams, City Of Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.