Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Shop Space For Lease In Uinversity Of Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Shop Space For Lease In Uinversity Of Ibadan (907 Views)

Office Space , Shop Space Available In Victoria Island / To Let: Shop Space Facing Awolowo Road Ikoyi / HAVE YOU HEARD OF TRINITY MALL?!!!!! (OWN A SHOP SPACE!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shop Space For Lease In Uinversity Of Ibadan by daretayo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2008
I have a small shop space in Uinversity of Ibadan.Well located in the sub area.
I am want to give out for long term lease(2-5 years) . If anyone is interested the person should call 08032210531

Thanks so much.
Re: Shop Space For Lease In Uinversity Of Ibadan by ssRhino: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2008
what kinda shop is it and what cld be sold there that isnt yet to be in da plaza or mall?
Re: Shop Space For Lease In Uinversity Of Ibadan by daretayo(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2008
Well the place is a cybercafe now. but that buiness is under threat in the school enviroment. U need to think of what you want to sell there. or do there. maybe a digital studio of whatever depends on you
Re: Shop Space For Lease In Uinversity Of Ibadan by mommamia: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2008
Hi there, will it be possible to sell clothes and shoes there and what is the exact location of the shop plus how much are will willing to accept.you can e-mail me mikemansuk@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Re: Shop Space For Lease In Uinversity Of Ibadan by mommamia: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2008
Dare, i've asked my sister who is gonna use the shop to ring you

(1) (Reply)

Land Space Required Urgently For Car Wash / 5 Plots Of Land For Sale Besides Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu. / Office Space 4 Rent @ Moor Road Yaba .550k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.