Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Letter To My Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Mother (572 Views)

May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / My Mother Is Trying To Break My Home / My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Mother by thinkdip(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2013
Black woman, woman of Africa, o my mother, I am thinking of you...

O mother, O my mother, you who bare me upon your back, you who gave me suck, you who watched over my first faltering steps, you who were the first to open my eyes to the wonders of the earth, I am thinking of you..

Woman of fields,woman of high respect, woman of the great royal-family, o you my mother, I am thinking of you...

O you, mother, O my mother, you who dried my tears, you who filled my heart with laughter, you who patiently bare with all my many moods, how I should love to be beside you once again, to be a little child beside you!

Woman of great simplicity, woman of great resignation, O my mother I am thinking of you ...

O mother. Mother, you of the great family of the Kings and Queens, my thought are always turning towards you, and your own thoughts accompany me at every step. O mother, my mother, how I should love to be surrounded by your loving warmth again, to be a little child beside you...

Black woman, woman of Africa, O my mother, let me thank you for all that you have done for me, your son, who, though you are so far away from, but in my heart you are still so close to me and am so close to you even if we can't see again
#love you#
Re: Letter To My Mother by greatgod2012(f): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2013
thinkdip: Black woman, woman of Africa, o my mother, I am thinking of you...

O mother, O my mother, you who bare me upon your back, you who gave me suck, you who watched over my first faltering steps, you who were the first to open my eyes to the wonders of the earth, I am thinking of you..

Woman of fields,woman of high respect, woman of the great royal-family, o you my mother, I am thinking of you...

O you, mother, O my mother, you who dried my tears, you who filled my heart with laughter, you who patiently bare with all my many moods, how I should love to be beside you once again, to be a little child beside you!

Woman of great simplicity, woman of great resignation, O my mother I am thinking of you ...

O mother. Mother, you of the great family of the Kings and Queens, my thought are always turning towards you, and your own thoughts accompany me at every step. O mother, my mother, how I should love to be surrounded by your loving warmth again, to be a little child beside you...

Black woman, woman of Africa, O my mother, let me thank you for all that you have done for me, your son, who, though you are so far away from, but in my heart you are still so close to me and am so close to you even if we can't see again
#love you#

God bless you jare, and here on another thread, someone else is accusing his mother of witchcraft.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do U Knw Dis / US Man Loses Cell Phone In Grain Pit, Gets It Back From Japan / Help A Sister!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.