Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerians' Slogan Of The Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians' Slogan Of The Year (385 Views)

What Do You Think Of The Slogan Good People:great Nation? / Nairaland Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians' Slogan Of The Year by assalaamat(m): 10:49am On Dec 31, 2013
Which one do you think is the "slogan" of the year among these three popular slogans made by prominent Nigerians in the year 2013? Is it "my oga at the top","go and die" or "pack well".For me it's my oga at the top,what do you think?
Re: Nigerians' Slogan Of The Year by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 01, 2014
I do not know but the right one will be made known by "my oga at the top", I do not want to say one thing and my "Oga at the top" will say another,

(1) (Reply)

Let's Appreciate And Acknowledge / Nigerian Women Come In Here / Man Stabs Self To Death Over Disagreement With Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.